Chapter 5

Naive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another update since I was so happy with Yoona’s V live today tho I didn’t understand some parts XD

 

~~~~~~~

 

Third Person’s POV

 

Jeju Vacation Day 2

 

To keep her loyalty to Yuri, and so as not to waiver and feel things she shouldn’t feel towards Yoona, Jessica suggested that she and Yuri should go on their separate ways away from Yoona and Tiffany for today.

 

“They wouldn’t get that close if they stay with us all the time.” She said to Yuri.

 

“And I wouldn’t get close to you if we’re always with them so nice idea, my Ms. Nurse.” Yuri agreed. She likes the idea so much that she said yes in a heartbeat.

 

While Yoona and Tiffany are still sleeping, the couple quietly went out and strolled around Jeju. They went to other tourist spots on their own. They even found a place where they serve the must-try food in Jeju which is Charcoal Barbecued Black Pork.

 

“Omo, if Yoong’s with us, she’d really feel happy. She really likes food, especially meat so this would really make her happy.” Jessica suddenly said while eating with Yuri.

 

“Yoona again.”

 

Jessica accidentally dropped her spoon. “Oh no, I’m sorry. It’s just that, I’ve been with Yoong for a-“

 

Yuri suddenly pats her head and messes her hair. “I’m just joking, okay? I’m not jealous.” She chuckled.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“100% sure. Like I told you, I believe you always, Ms. Nurse.”

 

It seems like an arrow shot Jessica’s heart when she heard Yuri’s words. Before, her heart would always jump and beats fast whenever the other girl says something like this, but now, it seems like her heart is getting squeezed. She suddenly feels like suffocating. She wanted to kneel down in front of Yuri and apologize, but what for? What is she sorry for?

 

“Ms. Patient, after this, do you mind going with me to church?”

 

Yuri smiled. “You’re fast eh? Marrying me off already?”

 

Jessica threw a tissue on Yuri. “You kkab! We’ll just pray there.”

 

“Are you sure? It’s fine with me though. I’m game to that.” Yuri teased more.

 

She threw another tissue. “Aish.” She said then laughed.

 

It’s still nice being with Yuri, but it’s clear to her that her feelings for her changed.

 

It’s her goal to get married by the age of 28. The earlier, the better. But when Yuri blurted out getting married, even though as a joke, she didn’t find it pleasant. It’s as if she dreaded for that to happen. She can’t see herself being married to her.

 

.

.

 

Jessica and Yuri got so tired strolling around Jeju for the whole day, that’s why when they got back to the beach resort, Yuri slumped herself on the bed and slept. Jessica, on the other hand, albeit tired, she can’t sleep. Her heart feels restless.

 

She’s kinda bothered after Tiffany told her what she and Yoona did for the whole day. Based on her stories, it seems like they really had a good time. They were able to know each other more. It seems like their plan was successful to get them closer.

 

She should be happy because that was what she wanted. But why did she not feel happy at all? Why did she want to shout at Tiffany and say ‘Damn it! Fine! You two were so sweet so stop!’

 

If she really has only maternal instincts towards Yoona, why does she feel like she’s jealous?

 

Yoona and her have been so platonic for as far as she knows. But why is she feeling like this now?

 

“Ughh! Damn it!” She shouted out of frustration. Her head and her heart are throbbing. She feels like she can’t breathe.

 

She decided to go out to the seashore. She thought that maybe the sound of the waves and the cold breeze would somehow calm her heart, but when she got there, she felt the opposite. She saw Yoona sitting on the sand while looking at the dark sky.

 

She stared at her back, contemplating if she should sit beside her or just go back in the room. 

 

“Aish. I’ll just go back.” She said to herself.

 

She was about to head back from where she came from when Yoona suddenly turned her head and called her.

 

“Sica?”

 

She stopped her plan to turn around.

 

“Oh, Yoong! It’s you.” Jessica pretended that she j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter