Final

Naive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooooo short 

~~~~~~

 

Third Person’s POV

 

Today is the day. The day Jessica hates the most and hoped that this day wouldn’t come. 

 

Yoona is now leaving for Australia with Tiffany.

 

The girl doesn’t really like to go with them to the airport but they will just end up asking her why.

 

“Do you have your passport with you?” She asked Yoona.

 

“Yes, ma’am.”

 

“How about the important documents? Are they inside your folder?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“Your medicine for dizziness, is it with you? You know that you get dizzy whenever you travel, right?”

 

“I have it. It’s in the bag’s pocket.”

 

Jessica gulped. She took a deep breath before she asked the next question.

 

“How about the ring for your proposal? Did you bring it?”

 

Yoona paysed for a while then beemed a smile. “Of course.” She said.

 

Jessica pats her on the head. “Good.”

 

Both of them are close to crying while Jessica is patting her and Yoona receiving her pats.

 

Both of their hearts are breaking but none of them cried in front of each other. None of them has the guts to confess their true feelings about this event. Both of them are really good at holding back their feelings.

 

“Yoongggg! We need to check in now.” Tiffany interrupted them.

 

“Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter