Chapter 3

Naive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

 

It seems that luck is really on Jessica’s side this time.

 

It’s been two weeks now, and until now, Tiffany hasn’t dumped Yoona yet. It seems like Tiffany’s feelings for the girl is just going stronger and deeper for her.

 

Jessica is so pleased. It seems like she really did well on choosing a match for her this time.

 

While between her and Yuri, everything is doing good as well. They really did well on a date again and got to know each other well too. They even went on more dates after that.

 

And the best personality that Jessica likes about Yuri is the fact that she was not intimidated by Yoona.

 

Most of Jessica’s ex-lovers, every time they met Yoona, you’ll see them getting scared and jealous that Yoona can get Jessica away from them.     But Yuri? She’s so confident with herself. She even often greets Yoona whenever she fetches or visits Jessica in her apartment.

 

Yuri has everything that Jessica wants to have in her lover. She filled her checklist in just a span of two weeks that’s even though they don’t know each other for one month, she already said yes to Yuri when she asked her to be with her.

 

.

.

 

Everything is progressing nicely. She now believes that the world is siding her until one night.

 

Yoona came knocking on her door.

 

She knows that she’s supposed to still be on a date with Tiffany, but she’s now knocking on her door. Of course, damn, that’s a bad news.

 

“Sica..” The girl called the moment Jessica opened the door.

 

“You’ve been dumped again, haven’t you?”

 

Yoona just nodded her head.

 

Jessica took a deep breath.

 

Release a big sigh.

 

And then..

 

“Ughh!”

 

“Damn it!”

 

“!”

 

“!”

 

Yes, multiple curses left Jessica’s mouth once again. She started asking the world again.

 

She knows that she’ll start drinking again. And one biggest problem is, she doesn’t know anyone who’ll she’ll pair up with her anymore.

 

.

.

 

“What did you do again this time?”

 

Even though Jessica asked her calmly, Yoona was still being mindful of their distance. She’s still afraid that Jessica would hurt her any moment, so she’s still on her guard.

 

She moved away slightly before she answered. “I don’t know. She just said ‘why don’t you just date Jessica then? !’”

 

“Me? Why am I dragged there?”

 

“I don’t know, too. We were just talking while eating then she suddenly shouted that to me, then she walked out.”

 

“What were you talking about then?”

 

“About her pink hamster.”

 

“What did you say?”

 

“I said, ‘Jessica also has a hamster when we were young.’ Then I told her about how you cried for it for several days when it suddenly escaped. Then, somehow, I ended up telling her about our childhood escapades. Oh, also the fiasco that happened during our prom during high school. And some funny events that happened to us when we were in college-”

 

Yoona wasn’t able to finish her story when Jessica suddenly hit her on her head. Hard.

 

“Ouch!” Yoona painfully said. “Why did you do that?”

 

“You’re really an . Of course, she would get mad. You were telling her about our memories together. Are you nuts?”

 

“What’s wrong with that? I honestly thought that those moments were fun. And you told me that I should talk about something fun to my girlfriend.”

 

“Yes, but it should also be fun for your girlfriend. Not only for you.” Jessica just drank another shot of beer because of frustration. “Do you think she cares about the things we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter