Chapter 4

Naive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

 

Jessica almost dropped her jaw to the ground when they arrived at Yul’s aunt’s beach resort. She didn’t expect that it would be this big and prestigious. 

 

“It’s beautiful here, right Jess?” Tiffany said after they got inside their shared room. They are together in a room while Yoona and Yuri will stay in the other room. I don’t know why it’s like that but it just happened.

 

“Super. I never knew until now that there’s this kind of beach resort here.”

 

“I know. I didn’t know that your girlfriend is this rich.”

 

“It’s not Yul’s though. It’s his aunt’s. That’s what she said.”

 

“It’s the same though. I’m sure that her parents are also rich, she’s just not saying it. It’s already evident with the way she looks.”

 

“Everything that she has right now is from her own hardworks.” Jessica said proudly.

 

“You must really be proud of her.”

 

“Of course.” Jessica nodded. “How about you, Tiff? How are you liking Yoong so far?”

 

“Well, she’s clumsy and spaces out a lot. She’ll just suddenly go missing in our dates and I’ll just find her helping other people we don’t know. It’s a bit annoying but I realized that it’s what makes her charming. That’s the biggest reason why I like her, the fact that she has a big heart. I mean, at first, I liked her because she looks so gorgeous. But the more I get to know her..”

 

“Her looks is just a bonus, like that?”

 

Tiffany smiled and just nodded. By the way she talks about Yoona, you can tell that she already past the point of just liking her. She looks like she’s already in love with Yoona. That’s what Jessica confirmed.

 

“Yoona often causes you a headache but she’s fine the way she is, right?” She asked Tiffany.

 

“Right. Her weirdness is so funny too.” Tiffany held Jessica’s hand. “I’m really thankful that you introduced me to her.”

 

“No problem. Thank you for liking her, too. She’s already like my child.”

 

They both laughed. “I know, right? You’re really like a mother when it comes to her. I can’t believe that I got jealous of you. I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s nothing. I understand you. If I were in your position, I would also feel that way. But, rest assured, our relationship is just like a mother and daughter. We’re purely platonic, I promise.”

 

Tiffany giggled. “I can see that now.”

 

They both went out of their room wearing their swimsuits after changing.

 

.

.

 

When they reach the shore, as expected, a lot of girls and boys are getting swooned by Yoona. No one passes by her without taking a look. Yoona likes going to the gym because it has an unusual attachment towards treadmills that’s why the girl is so fit. Add more that she’s tall and her face is really out of this world.

 

Yuri is also beautiful but if you’re going to let her stand beside Yoona, you wouldn’t really notice her. (A/N: I don’t have anything against Yuri. She’s so pretty but it’s just for the sake of the story hehe). Jessica doesn’t mind though. She’s a jealous type so it’s better that the single girls and boys are not after her girlfriend.

 

“Stay calm, Tiff.” Jessica said while patting Tiffany’s back. They’re currently inside the restroom.

 

“Those flirts are just so annoying. They can already see that I’m with Yoong. I just happened to be away for a few seconds, they’re already asking for Yoong’s number.”

 

“Just let it go. They didn’t manage to get Yoong’s number though. They’ve also lost with Yoong’s statement ‘I already have a girlfriend’, right?”

 

“I know. But still.”

 

“Just don’t mind them. You’re way better than those people. What if they look at Yoong? She will never look at them, she will only look at you. Just bear with it, okay?”

 

Tiffany just nodded and it seems like Jessica’s words mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter