Chapter 1

Naive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person’s POV

 

Yoona is sitting in a restaurant with her current girlfriend. It’s Valentine’s day and, they are having a dinner date. 

 

“Yoong, I’m really sorry. The truth is, I am seeing someone else.” Her girlfriend confessed suddenly.

 

Yoona suddenly stopped eating her pasta. 

 

“I am currently pregnant with his baby, and h-he just proposed to me. We’re getting married this month.” The girl carefully held her hand before she continued. “I’m really sorry, Yoong.”

 

Yoona dropped her fork gently. She used the same hand to hold the other girl’s hand. “It’s okay.” She said and gave her a smile. “Congrats. I’m so happy for you.”

 

The atmosphere just became silent after that.

 

Yoona wasn’t acting or being sarcastic by the way. She was genuinely happy for her. Her girlfriend realized that, that’s why she was stunned.

 

.

.

 

“Sica..” Yoona called for the girl in front of her who just opened the door.

 

The girl mentioned just frowned. “Let me guess, you got dumped again?”

 

The other girl nodded.

 

Jessica took a deep breath.

 

Released a big sigh.

 

“Ughh!”

 

“Damn it!”

 

“!”

 

“!”

 

Multiple curses continuously left . 

 

.

.

 

“Sica, that’s enough.” Yoona tried to convince the girl beside her. They are inside the bar and she can’t stop the girl from drinking lots of beer. “You still have work tomorrow, right? You have an early shift.”

 

“I know! But whose fault was it?!” She shouted anger is evident in her voice. She is still hot-tempered. “You promised that you won’t get dumped this time, but what? You were left behind again!” 

 

Jessica downed the beer in one shot. “Ughh! Damn it! How could you get dump every single time with a face like that?! What did you do again this time?!”

 

“She said that I was too serious that I couldn’t make her laugh.” Yoona explained. She’s trying to maintain a safe distance between so she won’t get hit or kicked. “She said that she got bored so she started seeing someone else. And now she’s pregnant with the guy’s baby.”

 

“What the ? You were already two-timed, she even had the guts to get pregnant? Then what? What did you say?”

 

“I said that it’s okay and I’m happy for her.”

 

“What the ? Just that? You didn’t curse her or tell her that she’s a ing ugly ?!”

 

She shook her head. “I didn’t bother. She’s pregnant so if I shouted on her, something bad might happen to the baby. She already apologized and her reason is valid. I was really too serious and I had never made her laugh. Good thing that she managed to-”

 

“Ugh! Damn it!” Jessica drank her beer. She’s so done with this situation. Every. Single. Time. She hates how Yoona is so naive and she always puts others before herself to the point of being stupid. 

 

“Hey, I told you that you still have w-”

 

“Yah” She swatted Yoona’s hand that is about to touch her beer. “Try stopping me and you’ll really get it.”

 

So Yoona can’t do anything but to put her hands inside her jeans’ pockets. She’s scared of Jessica. Especially getting hit by her.

 

“Damn it! Damn this life!”

 

Jessica still curses while drinking while Yoona can’t do anything but to scratch her nape while watching the other girl drinks.

 

It’s just weird that the other girl is always the one who curses and drinks her heart out whenever she got dumped. She’s the one who’s always mad while Yoona just doesn’t have any reaction.

 

“Ugh! God! Why did you just make her pretty?” Jessica shouted. Almost cried because of annoyance.

 

Why does she really react like this when she wasn’t the one who got dumped?

 

Well, the thing is, she wants to get started with her future plans and get married as soon as possible. However, Yoona and her naivety and hopelessness in everything is always in the way. She can’t get married because of that. She has to be sure that someone could replace her as Yoona’s life adviser or babysitter before she could settle.

 

Yoona looks like someone who has a bright and perfect future, but it’s just her outer appearance. Besides her super gorgeous face and hot stature, she has nothing to show. She is too naive. And according to Jessica, she won’t survive in this world if she was left alone.

 

The two of them know each other way back then. They are neighbor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter