chapter 2

175680

Any way next day he didn't betray any of his emotions when he got down the stairs for the breakfast.If anything he seemed at peace.The silent which followed the brief greetings was not much uncomfortable than the previous days.

That evening he wanted her to read to him.His eye sight was getting too bad  he couldn't spend too much time reading now.She knew for a writer and a book worm like him how hurting that must be .He was lying in his bed and she was seated on  a chair near the window .The curtains were drawn closed and the room looked gloomy.

''God this place looks like a dungeon . It  doesn't suite you at all baek''.Without waiting for his approval she opened the window and started reading.The book he chose was time worn yet he seemed to care for the book so dearly.So she decided to ask.But she should have held her tongue instead.

His expression turned serious.''This is the first and the last present my mother gave me..''

The smile now was on his face was so sad that it brought tears to her eyes. ''I always loved literature and wanted to be a writer but i couldn't afford to buy any books.My mother was a single parent and she had to do all sort of things to make a living.When she worked day and night to pay my school fees how could i ask her to buy me poetry.I never let her know about my love for literature but one day for my birthday she bought me this book.You can't imagine how happy I was.That was the 1st time as far as i remember my mother could buy me something he sighed.And that was the last time as well as she died soon after by sheer exhaustion.''

And that was her turn to sigh.''I'm sorry baek.I shouldn't have asked you any thing''.

He gave her a small smile.''How could that be your fault Luna.Its not like you knew that would hurt me''.

He looked directly at her.''Do you know why no matter what happen I  can't stop loving yeol?''

''After her death Iwas lost.Broken .That's when chanyeol found me.He gave me hope.He made me whole again.He's from a middle class family with little hardships on life.But when he found that I was struggling he found part time jobs for both of us beacause that way he could make sure that i take care of my self,that I smile.Luna before he met me he wasnt a this much workholic.He was a carefree kid.I'm the reason the he's this much work driven.He wanted to give me the life I never had .He wanted to make me a peaceful environment to write.This home far away from the city ,all these things he had done ,were for me.The reason what he is now is me luna..''