Chapter 2 [Intelligent Killer]

The Unknown Killer | j.jk + k.th

-----------
______________

Chapter 2
Intelligent Killer

Mystery, Mystery, you do not know... Is the killer behind or in front of you?
_______________
-----------

--Jungkook's POV--

The next days were like a roller coaster. It's either I am not on my mood or Taehyung is. Well, Taehyung's mood affects me since we're always together whenever it's break time.

I got to get to know Taehyung's other friends too. There's Namjoon, also known as RM since that's what he preferred to be called, he's the leader and is known for being an intelligent . Yeah, he is the definition of bad.

I got to meet Jin too. I was surprised to know that he's the oldest and not Namjoon. I just knew when Namjoon shouted, "Shut up oldie!", at him. Jin is actually a cool hyung. He's like a mother who nags Yoongi for being lazy and Hoseok for being loud. But, he's still a jerk, not as jerk as Namjoon but still a jerk.

Hoseok. He's, well, Hoseok. He's literally the ray of sunshine of this gang, if not the sunshine himself. He's that type of guy who doesn't look like he hangs out with jerks. He's definitely the kindest of them all. When I first saw him, he immediately lifted me off my feet and hugged me tight. So weird.

Then there's Yoongi who I met alongside with Jimin on my first day. He's the jerkiest of them all. He's the completely equal definition of a bad boy. They said that he is participating into illegal boxing fights. But despite his dark side, he is such good and caring hyung to me. He's literally picking who he wants to befriend and to get to know.

With Yoongi, I met Jimin. Jimin.  Jimin. I do not know whether he's straight or what but he's known to either guy or a girl. But he confirmed that he's straight. Weird. I was actually surprised that he knew me because he said that he once saw in my old school which is the one that he was about to apply. He's a jerk either, but not as jerk as Yoongi. He's a 0.5% less jerk than Yoongi.

Of course alongside these guys, there's Taehyung. Taehyung is my childhood friend. Maybe we've known each other since we were on our mother's womb. Aside from Hoseok, Taehyung is one of the "kindest" of them. Hoseok said that when there's a gang fight, Taehyung "wouldn't" hurt their opponents too much, even if he could. But most of the time, he just watch them along with Hoseok.

To complete the gang members, they added me. What's so special about me though? I am just a cute boy with rabbit teeth and a sweet smile. Kidding aside, they probably know me. One of the best illegal motorcycle racer. I participated in illegal racings and won every match. I only lost once because of the annoying cheater, but still, they know me as JK.

We are actually eating at the cafeteria with Taehyung and Jin beside me than in front of us are the others, with Hoseok having no one in front of him. I have to admit, this gang wasn't that bad at all. I mean, they look like a dangerous gang but they are actually just high school boys living their life with their passion in music.

After finishing our meals, we went to the music room where our studio is located. The group is actually known as BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan. They specialize singing, dancing, and rapping. I was inspired by Namjoon's rapping that I do not know what came into my mind but I accepted their recuitment for me when they heard me sing.

We danced and sang until we heard the bell rang. "This bell is ing annoying, it always cuts me when I'm singing", Jimin said while wiping his sweat. "Hey atleast you get to sing! It doesn't even let me rap my part!", Hoseok pouted. Namjoom stood up from the floor and went to get his water bottle, "Let's leave before the minions scold us for being late". With that, each one of us stood up and grabbed our own things. We got out and separated our ways.

When I got into the classroom, only few students are there. I sat on my seat boredly and yawn. Since it's so boring, I decided to take out my sketch pad and a pencil. I opened my sketch bag and saw a flyer of Jin Young University. Suddenly, I remembered what I came here for. To see if there really is a killer lurking around this school. These thoughts were washed away from me since I enjoyed the company of the gang, but then I remembered it once again. Was it real? Or those really are rumours? I kept the flyer on my bag and started drawing on my sketch pad.

It's been 30 minutes and the teacher still hasn't arrived yet. Suddenly our class president entered the class. I didn't even notice her leaving since I am too busy drawing. She stood in front and shouted, " Sit Down!" With that, those who were stading sat down and those who were noisy became quiet and gave their attention to the president. "The afternoon classes are suspended for today. It mean it's a free afternoon. But, no one is allowed to be found loitering in the school campus. Do you all get it?" My classmates started whispering to each other. Some looks terrified, some looks confused.

A hand tapped me on my right shoulder. I looked to my right and saw Yugyeom giving me a small smile. "You haven't heard it yet haven't you?"

"Heard what?"

"About the killer known in this school"

"I knew about it since my friend always tells me about it"

Yugyeom pulled his chair closer to me and put his elbows on my table with his head resting on his palms. Yugyeom is actually one of my closest friends here in Jin Young University, aside from the gang. Since most of the time I couldn't get to hang out with the gang during break time, Yugyeom alongside with Bambam, Mingyu, Seokmin, Jaehyun, and Minghao are the ones I hang out with. Compared to the gang, these people are actually knowm as the good guys of this school.

"Last time this happened, one of my friends died", Yugyeom said with a sad smiled. He looked lost and pained.

"I'm sorry"

"It's fine, it's no one's fault. It's the killer's"

I looked at him comfused. "Killer?", Yugyeom nodded.

"Bambam and I were once on a gang called GOT7. We participated into illegal car racings, illegal clubs, and more. I must say, I also had fun. We have seven members including me and Bambam. There's Jinyoung, Youngjae, Jackson, Mark, and.... Jaebeom"

Bambam went to Yugyeom's side and sat on his table. "Unfortunately our group is being compared with two more dangerous groups. There's EXO and your current gang, BTS. There became a battle between our three groups, in the end, we won. Suddenly last summer, someone texted Jaebeom hyung. The text says something about beating 'them'. The text didn't specify whether it's EXO or BTS. We consulted the members of each gangs but they kindly declined that it wasn't them. Surprisingly there was another text when school started. I could still clearly remember what it is since it made us lose Jaebeom hyung. It says, 'Once the time clocks, it attacks, you let them feel what pain is. I'll let you feel what true death mean.' Since we were afraid, we seeked help from BTS and EXO. But it was too late as soon as the three groups gathered, Jaebeom hyung was already found lying on his dormitory with the number 7 written all over the wall", Bambam continued.

"That was the reason why our gang drifted apart. We started ignoring each other and only me and Bambam are the only ones left hanging out", Yugyeom started.

"So the teachers locked everyone on their dormitories after that?", I asked confused.

"Well, since the dormitory is where Jaebeom hyung was killed, the students were locked on the classroom. None of us were allowed to come out. There are guards everywhere, we'll be put into a prison once we were caught loitering. It's either washroom, classroom, or cafeteria. No other", Yugyeom answered.

"That's cruel"

"Yeah, but we understand that the school does not want the students to know about this", Bambam said and stood up from Yugyeom's seat. Yugyeom stood up as well and I followed. I put my sketch pad to my bag and hung my bag onto my shoulders.

"Come on, let's go to our room to avoid madame president nag us", Bambam said to Yugyeom. "Let's play Just Dance again!", Yugyeom jumped in glee. I just smiled at them thingking about how cute Yugyeom is when he jumped.

"We'll go now Jungkook! You gotta be careful!", Bambam said and waved at me, as well as Yugyeom. I waved back and went to my own way.

I was walking to my way to my dormitory when I passed through the laboratory. It laboratory door was full of the caution tape yet it was half open. Is this what Yugyeom told me? The killer? I forgot to ask how Yugyeom identified Jaebeom's killer as the killer that was rumored. That's the least of my concern now, I got to enter this and see what's inside.

--------

I finally updated. Gosh. I feel so sorry for killing Jaebeom. AsaAhaahhzhsabhah. Anyways, I'll update more soon!

Thanks for reading 💕