Chapter 1 [Killer in the Univeristy?]

The Unknown Killer | j.jk + k.th

------------
Chapter 1
Killer in the University?
______________

Shed, blood, sweat, and tears. Stay there and here, shh... He might be coming for you.
______________

Jungkook's POV

I woke up at the sound of my buzzing alarm. I looked at the time and saw 6:30 a.m. I stretched my body and went out of my bed. I went to the bathroom and saw myself with my bed hair.

"Wow Jungkook, you look cool in a messy hair", I mumbled to myself. I took a quick brush on my teeth. washed my face and went out. I went through my closet and grabbed myself a black shirt with my ripped skinny jeans and a Gucci leather jacket that Taehyung gave on my birthday. I wore these then combed my hair.

I took my phone and grabbed my school bag then left my home. I went through the near cafeteria from my house and saw Taehyung sitting at the corner. He waved at me as I went through his way.

"Damn Jungkook, people would fall for you there", he whispered to me as he smirks. "Shut up Hyung, where's the food you ordered?", I pouted. "Wait for it you inpatient brat", Taehyung said playfully.

A waitress came to our table with two cups of iced Americano and two slices of red velvet creamed cake. She put down the foods to our table and left. "Wow Hyung, I never thought foods here will be this good looking". Taehyung laughed as the two of us ate our breakfast.

~•~•~•~•~

Taehyung and I finished our food and paid for what we have eaten. Now, the two of us were on our way to Jin Young University. On the entrance gate, there were groups of students with different social rankings.

Taehyung introduced the groups to me. The men who were so built up with muscles by the side sitting on the benches were the Football Varsity. Women beside them who were wearing skirts that reach up to their upper thighs were the cheerleaders. The Group of nerds was on the left side beside the lion statues and more groups.

On the school's main hall, two men were standing near the opium with their hands on their pockets. One was eating a lollipop and one was busy judging people by his looks. Taehyung pulled me and went near them. "They are my friends, this is Jimin" referring to the lollipop eating guy. "and this is Yoongi", referring to the judgemental guy. "We are the cool group in this school", Taehyung told me.

Jimin and Yoongi arranged themselves and looked at me as if they are judging me. "Hmm, not bad, can be a hot er in this school," Jimin said. "What's your name, boy?", Yoongi smirked. My body felt like it lost it's soul. I was so intimidated by Yoongi and Jimin in front of me until Jimin started laughing maniacally.

"Don't be scared my dear, they are good people, welcome to our group Jungkook", Taehyung held my shoulder and smiled.

Well, this is gonna be a long day for school.

The three of them led me to my way to class. Since I was a year younger than them, my classroom was on the floor lower than theirs'. "Goodluck on your first day my dear Jungkook", Taehyung said then patted my back.