Finally here

This Man Is Not Real

Jimin was given a week to prepare for his very first job and the day came, being the excited people they are, the Park siblings woke up earlier than the usual. Minji is so hyped and feeling energetic because her brother is finally going to work and she can finally stop worrying about him not getting enough sleep and not eating properly on time. While Jimin is taking a shower, Minji put herself in-charge for their breakfast and other meals before she goes to school. 

After a few minutes, Jimin went out of his room, wearing a black long-sleeved blouse and a pair of black slacks with his hair brushed up and Minji turned her head to stare at her own lovely brother's outfit. 

"Wow, I never thought that it's the CEO's first day today." said Minji which made Jimin laugh sheepishly. "Gosh, just say it. Am I over dressed?" 

"Nope. Your aura is just... better than the usual. I mean, you look like a clean boss right now, Sir Chimchim." 

"What time are you going to school?" Jimin took a seat and crossed his legs under the table while waiting for Minji to serve the food.

"Seven."

"You're crazy. It's 6:30 already."

"Wow, says the one who is always ten to thirty minutes late."

"Guess it runs in the blood no, sis?"

"Don't drag me into this--" Minji snorted and put the plates full of fried strips of bacon and two sunny-sideups.

"And what time are you going home?"

"Are you going to fetch me, oppa? I'll be out by five!" Minji excitedly said while rubbing her palms together and she took a seat across Jimin's chair and started to eat breakfast.

"Minji-yah, that's why Yeji is always complaining about me snatching you! Spend time with your friends, too. Don't stay in front of the computer and camera for too long."

"C'mon, I'm doing them for the subscribers and fun! Also, I get to have a few income too. They'll understand."

"Just for today, Minji. Spend time with them! But no boyfriends yet, okay?"

"No boyfriends but they can court me, right?"

"Who's courting you?" Jimin dropped his utensils and looked up at Minji as if he's going to eat someone alive and his younger sister just laughed at him. "Well, you'll never find Beomgyu. He's not from our school, obviously."

"Guess I can't do anything about it, huh? Tell him to go here and court you here."

"Pffft, whatever." 

The bickering ended after a few more minutes and finally, it was time for Jimin to leave for work. He put on his earphones and listened to good upbeat songs so he can remain energetic. Inside the bus, he leaned his head against the window but then, he saw a familiar face entering the bus. It was the woman from the job interview and the moment she entered the bus, she eyed him and gave him a weird look before she skipped the empty seat next to Jimin only to sit two rows behind him.

Jimin found it so weird that this woman is not leaving the bus until he stood up and went down.

She also went down from the bus.

The two of them didn't exchange any conversations and until they reach the same office where they first met, they didn't talk to each other. But it was so obvious that both of them are hired.

Upon entering the office, Jimin was greeted with plump lips and with very wide shoulders. 

"Hello! My name is Kim Seokjin. I heard Hoseokkie referred you here? I also heard from Namjoon, remember him?"

"Ah, yes! Hello! My name is Park Jimin. I'll do my best and will work hard!"

"Hah, I can tell why you were hired here." the woman mumbled a little bit loud, causing for Seokjin to hear. "Oh, hello dear! You're Kim Soojin, right?! Welcome, welcome!" Seokjin added, shaking both of Jimin and Soojin's hands. 

Jimin looked down on Seokjin's ID and read- CEO? He's the CEO and why is he so casual? 

Things are getting nice, Jimin thought to himself.

"Our new baby birds, come here with me and I'll show you two your table! Sorry that our office is a little bit small as of now. We'll be bigger soon!" Seokjin said softly as he lead them to the two empty spots. Oh dear, with this person named Kim Soojin. She's giving him some attitude ever since!

"You two can work comfortably, right? There's no divider,  you two can communicate and socialize!"

"Yes." Jimin and Jisoo said in unison but it's definitely going to be the other way around.

"Also, my dearies, my table is just nearby this department. If there's something wrong, you can approach me anytime. Jimin, if you want to see Hoseok, he's just a wall away. He's next door this department." Seokjin explained energetically while Jimin is busy admiring their cozy and cute office and just when he's busy admiring everything, a man approached Seokjin and put his arm on his shoulder. To Jimin's surprise, this man... this man is damn familiar.

"Last one, baby birds. This man next to me is Kim Taehyung. He's the head of the HR department. He will take care of you two and don't worry, he doesn't bite!" Seokjin playfully punched Taehyung's arm.

Jimin was shaking. It's the beautiful stranger. The one he saw in his dreams is real. 

"Hi Jimin-ssi and Soojin-ssi, I'm Taehyung but you two can also call me Tae. I'm just the head but not the boss. This guy next to me is! But he doesn't act like one!" both Seokjin and Taehyung were laughing but Jimin just froze on his position as Taehyung held out his hand to shake his' and Soojin's.

"I'll train you two, one by one, okay?" Taehyung added with a boxy smile. "I'm going to leave you three, alright?! Have fun on your first day!" Seokjin left them while waving.

"Soojin-ssi, I'll train you first! Jimin-ssi can wait, right?" Taehyung flashed Jimin a small grin which made Jimin's stomach turn into 360 degrees. 

"O-okay!" he responded.


Author's Note:

Helloooooooo. Yay, they finally met! So what's in store for you for the next chapters? Hmm, you'll find out... ehehehe. Tell me your thoughts, please. :( Have a good day! 

JIMIN FOR THIS CHAPTER AAAAAA

NO ONE TOUCH ME FDSLJGJLRGRKJR OK BUT HERE'S TAE FOR THIS CHAPTER

THE COOLEST CEO :')

AND THEIR OFFICE : )

AAAAAAAAAAA ALSO THIS GODDESS. WHO WOULDN'T HIRE YOU!!!!! GRRR

AND MS. ULT GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL FOR THIS CHAPTER