In Park Jimin's dream

This Man Is Not Real

Jimin went straight home after he had a coffee with Hoseok. It was pretty refreshing for him especially that he kind of locked himself at home for a year. When Jimin got home, he plopped down on his bed with a wide grin plastered on his face. He was just really happy. He met up with his friend and he was able to sell something from his artworks.

It was just seven in the evening and he fell asleep in an instant and didn't even eat his dinner that Minji prepared. It was his favorite corned beef from his favorite store. "I don't even want to reach the real time adulthood. Meh." Minji muttered and sighed while she's washing the dishes she used. 

Jimin, in the middle of his sleep began to dream. He began to dream of a stranger who looks so ethereal. His eyes are big, he's quite taller than he is, his nose are perfectly crafted and his lips are heart-shaped. The stranger is holding a microphone and it seems like the both of them are in a karaoke room. Jimin's the one sitting on the couch and he's just watching this stranger sing his heart out to Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber's 'Stuck with U'. Though the said song is for two people, the stranger sang it very well. 

This stranger's presence made Jimin smile so much in his dream. It felt like Mr. Stranger was singing to him. It was just a dream but why is his heart feeling like it's about to jump out of its cage? He doesn't know this person but why does it feel like he knows him better than anyone else? It feels like he wasn't a stranger at all. 

"Did I sing it well, Jimin-ah?" the stranger asked Jimin right after he's done with his song and he even scored one-hundred. 

"You did really awesome." Jimin said in his dream while clapping his hands. 

"I missed you."

He missed Jimin? But without hesitating, even if it was just a dream, Jimin said, "I missed you too."

But then again, dreams are not dreams without someone interrupting them. Minji barged into his brother's room, bringing him a cup of tea just in case he's not feeling well.

"Oppa! Wake up! Are you sick?! I knew it! You should've not spent hours and hours in front of your computer! Have some tea and wake up right now!" Minji poked Jimin's side and she succeeded. Her brother groaned in annoyance and sat up on his bed while rubbing his eyes. 

It was just a dream. 

It was just a dream.

It was just a dream.

Jimin told himself a few times but why is he feeling the same? He's feeling all the fuzziness in his tummy. He doesn't like it that this person doesn't really exist in reality and so he had a brilliant idea.

"Minji-yah! I'll drink it later! I'm just gonna have to..." he paused and dashes to his computer just across his bed then, he sets his computer up before he could actually forget the stranger's face in his dream. He has to make this stranger's image. Atleast that's what he have even if this person doesn't really exist. 

His younger sister just shrugged and crossed her arms as if she doesn't believe Jimin's statement. "Minji, I swear. I'm gonna drink that later." Jimin sighed, looking at his sister while he's waiting for the application to load. Minji just gave him a judging look before she finally left the room. "Love you, sis!"

Since he's already on his computer, Jimin opened his e-mail and opened what Hoseok sent him about the start-up company. He sighed to himself, feeling nervous but he isn't expecting anymore. He pursed his lips and pressed the 'send' button to apply for the position in the company where Hoseok is working as a marketing head.

"Hmm, I hope I'm getting the right features, beautiful stranger." Jimin mumbled to himself, feeling really energetic as he sketches on his draft paper.

Thank goodness, he slept earlier because he finished only the draft by six in the morning. 

He felt really happy with the result of his sketch. It looks exactly like the stranger he saw in his dream but to his disappointment, this stranger, along with his other artworks does not exist.


Author's Note:

I'm terribly sorry for keeping you guys waiting! There were inevitable circumstances that happened lately and I was busy catching up on my sleep too lol. I missed updating this story! I'm excited to do the next chapters because :))))) hehehe. I hope you are all doing good! I also hope you had fun reading this chapter. Please comment down yours thoughts about it! I'm also working on the new poster haha. I wasn't satisfied with the first one.