2- The first night

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read: As you all know I at writing comic/fluff... So if anyone wants to volunteer to help me and edit the fic. I would be so happy ^_^. Enjoy the chapter for now.

Police station

The police officer was staring at Jeongyeon and Momo who were sitting next to each other. The two had their arms folded up to their chest and staring in the opposite ways. The guy cleared his throat but he didn’t grab their attention until another guy joined him. He sighed and slammed a red file on the desk grabbing their attention.

“I am sorry to say this but it looks like you two own the apartment now” he confirmed “we had similar cases this month and now they share the same apartment. That guy goes with a fake name and id each time. We don’t know his real name yet”

“WHAT?” the two girls yelled in unison.

“The contracts were signed on the same day. If it was on different dates it could’ve been easier” he stated “but this is an endless case, I am being honest with you”

High heels clicks were getting louder and louder as a girl stood behind Jeongyeon “my name is Park Jihyo, I am Jeongyeon’s lawyer”

“We already know you Jihyo, no need to introduce yourself,” the officer said as he shook hands with her. The tall guy smiled warmly at Jihyo who stared down at Jeongyeon.

“Since my lawyer is here I want to sue her,” the latter said while pointing at Momo.

Momo widened her eyes “SUE WHO?” she yelled “I am a victim just like you! Woosik used us both!” she pointed out.

“But I already furnitured the whole apartment! I have the right to stay there!” Jeongyeon fired back.

Momo rolled her eyes and faced the tall girl “a sweet reminder that I also paid 350,000$ and I have the contract with me”

“It’s none of my business! The apartment is mine!”

“No, it’s not”

“Yes, it is” Jeongyeon mimicked back.

“SILENCE!” the officer yelled slamming his palm on the desk “I feel that I am with two kindergarten kids! Discuss this with your lawyers first! And don’t fight here! I have other things to deal with!”

“My lawyer is on her way too” Momo stated while glaring at Jeongyeon.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon were discussing the case while Momo was busy staring and chewing on her nails before a girl with a long brown hair joined Momo, not forget to mention the glare she gave Jihyo “Im Nayeon is her lawyer?” Jihyo whispered to Jeongyeon “now this is getting more fun” she smirked.

“Jihyo focus with me now not at your competitor! So I and her own the apartment??”

Jihyo nodded sadly “that guy is so smart. He did this to three other apartments. I wish you asked me before you purchased it maybe I was able to help you”

Jeongyeon rubbed her temples “I already spent a lot of money” she sighed.

“You need to stay with her till we find that , suing her won’t help but you can do it. If we proofed that you bought it first, then it’s all yours”

Jeongyeon nodded and stared at the blonde-haired girl who is obviously stressed as much as her.

Momo was staring at Nayeon explaining the case to her “I can’t move to another apartment Nayeon” she whispered, “I ow Bohyun 100,000$ too!”

Nayeon sighed deeply “this is complicated. I will do my best to make you win the case”

Momo hummed and stared back at Jeongyeon and Jihyo “so I have to live with her?” she asked earning a nod from Nayeon “be thankful that it’s a girl, not a guy”

“Yes, exactly” Momo sat back “let’s see what will happen next”

~~

Simultaneously… Naver company building…

Even though it was Monday, but Chaeyoung was lucky enough to enter Jeongyeon’s office without anyone noticing. She sat behind the desk and the computer. She was comfortable enough because she knows that Jeongyeon took one week off because she is moving out to another apartment.

Chaeyoung plugged in a USB flash drive in the computer. Being a computer geek allowed her to write some codes that destroyed the whole software with no backup.

“Come on” she repeated as she saw the progress bar. Her eyes moved anxiously around, afraid that someone might come into the office.

75%... 80%... 85%... 90%... 95%... 100%...

“Done” she read before she plugged it out and walked out of Jeongyeon’s office, she sat behind her computer inhaling and exhaling slowly to make her relax “you didn’t do anything wrong” she repeated to herself while deeply knowing that she made a mistake.

~~

Meanwhile…

Jeongyeon shook hands with the police officer “thank you for your help”

“We will inform you if we found him,” he said while shaking hands with Momo too.

“It looks like we are destined to always be against each other” Nayeon faked a smile at Jihyo.

“Yes, and I don’t have any complaints. I like to always win over you”

“Oh really? That’s why the drug case was delayed because I suggested more evidence from you” Nayeon fired back.

Jeongyeon and Momo were stuck between the two lawyers who are ready to punch each other any minute.

“I guess it’s better if we all left, right?” Jeongyeon suggested grabbing back their attention “I will call you later Jihyo” she waved as she walked with Momo who had no chance but to follow her.

Momo was about to open the passenger seat’s car when Jeongyeon stopped her “what are you doing?”

“Aren’t we going to the apartment?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter