5- Truth

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jeongyeon, I-“ Momo stuttered, she was caught in action and Jeongyeon’s intense stares were making things worse.

“I won’t do anything, take them. But you are forced to listen to me” she leaned on the closet behind her “it all started a year ago. When I was in a meeting at a restaurant. Bohyun’s father was there on another table but something was fishy especially that they left through the kitchen’s private door, so I followed them. I took a picture of Bohyun’s father with a well-known mafia boss named Dragon. Since that day I followed him and gathered much information before I reported them to the police and exposed them through articles” Jeongyeon frowned “I had a friend that died because of drugs and I wanted to expose all the drug dealers in town even though they are stronger than me but I managed to catch some other drug dealers. And that’s why Bohyun hates me” she sighed “I received death threats but they stopped when the public supported me”

“Bohyun is a drug dealer too?” Momo hesitantly asked, “is he?”

Jeongyeon shook her head as a no “police didn’t arrest him. But he hates me because I put his father in jail. But I believe that he hides things too but I can’t catch him yet”

“I didn’t know about that”

“I know, I was afraid that he will use you and I was right” Jeongyeon took her wallet and sighed “I will leave now, you have the choice to steal what I’ve collected in the last few years, or leave the room as if nothing happened. I’ll know how to either way”

Momo watched Jeongyeon leave the bedroom. She looked at the USB in her hand then at the laptop.

Will she stab Jeongyeon in her back?

~~

A few hours later…

Jeongyeon’s car was parked in one of the darkest alleys in town. The latter was sitting in the backseat while a girl was straddling her lap. The two were kissing messily and sloppily, Jeongyeon was caressing the girl’s body “You are so good” the girl moaned while grinding her hips.

She held onto the black-haired girl’s big , exchanging between teasing her hard and massaging them. She threw her head back in ecstasy. She ed Jeongyeon’s shirt and dove her hand’s in the latter’s bra.

Jeongyeon cupped the girl’s cheek and stared up at her “I am kind and very loveable as you said a few minutes ago but when it comes to . I am wild and you should know that”

The girl bit down her lower lip “I am ready to get destroyed by you then” she whispered into Jeongyeon’s ear making her smirk.

~~

Sun was about to rise when Jeongyeon arrived at home, she was yawning as she entered her bedroom. She was exhausted after the long night she spent with that girl, she laid flat at her bed and closed her eyes to fall into a deep sleep.

~~

Momo was in the kitchen when Jeongyeon woke up. The two, as always didn’t greet each other. Jeongyeon headed directly to the living room she the TV when Momo came and stood by the couch.

“I didn’t take the information” she stated “I told him that I got caught and you scolded me, I lied to him” she placed the USB at the coffee table and smiled “I am preparing some pesto pasta. Can we hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter