University Series 05

University Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyung, you had your Finance yesterday right?"


Chaeyoung asked as he went through his bag like he was searching for something.


"Yep."


Jeongyeon, who was with him, answered while looking around the place as they were walking through the halls of their department.


Dahyun was still having his class and that leaves the two of them alone.


"Oh, good."


"Did you bring your notebook? I forgot mine and I don't have time to fetch it in our dorm."


Jeongyeon just gave out a nod, his eyes were fixated somewhere else. Chaeyoung gave out a sigh in relief. He just save his life.


"Here."


Jeongyeon lend his note yet his attention was still from further away. He didn't spare a glance at the cub who was grinning as he grabbed the "book of knowledge".


There was something else that had caught his interest. He unconciously smiled a little to himself as he continued to observe the scene before him.


"Hey." he called out chaeyoung who hummed in response.


"You still have a class right? Right, I'll go first. See you later!" he informed, patting the guy's chest before fleeing.


Chaeyoung frowned at the hurried sentence. Jeongyeon suddenly bid him goodbye and started walking away from him.


"Oooh."


There he saw his hyung approaching a certain penguin. He muttered an 'I see' chuckling, while scratching his forehead for no reason.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 



MINA'S POV

I'm sitting on one of the benches available in our department just to kill time. The girls still have their lectures, and I'm the only one who was free.


I took out my notebook and found myself sketching a little penguin on the bottom side of the page.


I giggled to myself at how cute it was, but its missing something. I want it to be adorable.


"Hmm."


I bit my lower lip, poking my pen onto my chin while my eyes were squinting on the paper. I didn't realized I let myself get drowned on my own thoughts.


Should I put some clothes on him? Winter clothes? Omg, a scarf would be so cute!


"What did the paper ever do to you?"


I heard someone say, immediately I took my eyes off my note and look back at the owner of the voice.


I saw Jeongyeon standing a meter away from the bench. He was wearing a black hoddie, jeans and a pair of sneakers. He gave out his smile at me while he adjust the bag on his shoulder. I bit my lip.



"Pardon?"


"You look like you want to burn that piece of paper alive." he chuckled.


I blushed as I realized what he meant.


"I was just thinking." he had an 'ooh' reaction, nodding his head.


"Cute."


I gaze down on my penguin after our eyes met by what he said, refusing to look back at those eyes. It made me feel shy.


"Can I sit with you?"


This time, I had to stare back at him and decided to ignore his remark before. I nodded my head and gestured him to sit.


He took the seat infront of me and flashed me his smile once again. Serving as a thank you. He looked really cute, but what am I thinking.


I don't know what to talk about, I was never a talkative person to begin with. I might bore him.


"What were you doing minari?" he asked.


However, his eyes weren't on me so I followed his trace. He had his eyes on my little penguin! I quickly covered it with my hands. I feel so embarrassed, I couldn't look at him.


I heard him chortle.


"What was that?"


"Nothing."


"Come on, let me see." he leaned in trying to peek into my hands. His eyes were filled with curiousity.


"Noooo." I almost whined grabbing my notebook, hugging it on my chest.


And that left us both in shock. Why did I acted like a kid just now? Ahh mwoo I can't believe he saw this side of meee


I was flustered that I had to cover my face with my notebook. I stayed still for a matter of seconds, he didn't seem to bother me at some point. But I heard his soft laugh.


Then I felt warm hands on my wrists, guiding my hands down to remove the note away from my face. I was greeted by Jeongyeon's face.


He had his lips pursed together to himself from smiling.


"That was adorable."


I blinked.


"What?"


"The penguin." my eyes widened, and he just gave me his goofy smile.


"Yaaah."


He laughed when I started smacking my note to him. He kept on repeating sorry while guarding himself.


He saw it!


"Meanie." I whispered to myself.


"Anyway, why are you out here alone?" he asked the moment I stopped and just stuff my notebook back in my bag.


"The girls have classes."


Jeongyeon bob his head. He looked down scratching the back of his neck all of the sudden. I tilted my head questioning his action. It seemed like he was trying to say something.


His eyes were searching answers on the table.


He his lower lip, running his hand to his hair, pushing it back. He finally stared back at me.


He took a deep breath.


"Lunch?"


I wasn't expecting that. But since I am alone during lunch its better to have company I guess?


I bit my inner lower lip. Jeongyeon's a good guy. I don't see why I should reject his offer.


I smiled.


"Sure."



END POV





 

 

 

 

 

 

 




 



"Are you still mad at me from yesterday?"


Taeyeon pestered the guy who was walking ahead of him. Jesse was giving him his cold shoulder, he didn't want to talk about it.


They just finished their lecture. The guy wouldn't even spare a glance at him. What a baby.


"Oh come on Jesse." Taeyeon threw his hands on the air.


Jesse just put his hand on his pocket while the other was holding his bag on his shoulder. He was walking faster than usual, knowing Taeyeon will have a difficult time catching up with his short legs.


"Why are you mad at me? Our adviser's the one that set this up."


This made Jesse stopped, letting the smaller guy bump on his back.


"Ow."


Jesse glared at him. He gulped, taking a step back.


"We could've had the gym the whole time if you didn't interfere taeng." he said with no emotions to be seen on his face.


But what pissed him more was the fact he got humiliated by that Tiffany Hwang. He should've been the victor.


"Look, we have no choice Jesse." taeyeon started. Yet the captain's face was telling otherwise.


"The deal has been made. We need to share them our gym. And you were only going to insult them more, aren't you?"


Jesse hissed.


"It wasn't an insult! Why are you taking their sides?"


Jesse ruffled his hair in frustration before starting to walk again.


"Don't be a baby!"


Taeyeon exclaimed. Yet the guy just left him, not bothering to look back. He sighed.


"Oh my god, taengsic in a lovers quarrel!"
"Did taeyeon just called jesse baby?"


Taeyeon shook his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter