University Series 02

University Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey Capt!" 

 

Yuri's voice echoed throughout the gym, successfully grabbing the 3 guys' attention that was waiting for them. 

 

"We managed to grab these first years." the lad grinned with satisfaction. 

 

He was feeling proud of himself. He finally managed to recruit new members for their team. It wasn't easy knowing the rumors were going around on how tight the basketball team's training was and especially how fightening their Captain is.

 

Jesse raised his eyebrow and gazed at the new faces who's eyes were quivering except for this one guy. And that took Jesse's interest.

 

He seemed unfazed to the tension going on in the atmosphere. He was staring right back into Jesse's eyes with pure determination.

 

This guy loves basketball. He almost chuckled as he was reminded of himself when he was a first year. 

 

"He's got an eye of a player." 
 

 

Normally new recruited player gets intimidated by his aura as most people call him the Ice, Prince of Basketball team. He never know why he got such a nickname. 

 

He continued to stare at the freshmen to pressure them more as part of their test.

 

He's got the eyes alright.

 

"And who are they?" 

 

"Oh, right. Their names are Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Eun-woo, Chanwoo, Yunhyeong, Junhoe, Jinhwan and Donghyuk"

 

Each of them bowed in respect as they were called one by one. Jeongyeon huh. 

 

"Can't they talk for themselves?" Jesse stated as he continue pressing on them. He was walking back in forth infront of their formed line rubbing his chin.

 

The freshmen had to gulped down as they finally understood what their senior said about their Captain being scary. Even his voice were piercing. His aura was already shouting 'Kneel before me, I'm the one incharge.'

 

Yuri chuckled awkwardly apologizing secretly to their hoobae.

 

"Whatever. Nevertheless, I want to see actions not your words. Now show me what you've got..." he eyed them head to toe.

 

"Shirts off."

 

"What?"  heads snapped towards the Captain's direction. 

 

The team laughed at the freshmen's reaction. They seemed so innocent, they wondered if this were the faces they had the moment they heard that very sentence as well.

 

"This takes me back to the old days." Siwon shouldered Taecyeon on the side and chuckled.

 

"I know right. I was already questioning before if I got into the real club." Taecyeon face palmed himself shaking his head at his stupidness.

 

"And I thought our Captain was gay." the two guys shot their heads towards Onew who had a silly face on. 

 

They laugh lowly knowing they'd get scolded for being noisy.

 

They went back to watching the very scene infront of them, which they found very amusing.

 

"You heard me. Shirts off." 

 

Jeongyeon didn't think twice and took his shirt off, earning an 'ohh' by his sunbaes for his bold actions. Jesse's lip tugged up. Not bad. 

 

"Damn. He is so going to Jesse's favorite." onew pouted.

 

"That's why you need to try harder." Taecyeon teased. Onew just rolled his eyes at the guy who was already on Jesse's good side. 

 

Lucky bastard.

 

Soon all the freshmen took their shirts off and the Captain started gazing intently at their body one by one making some of them uncomfortable.

 

"Now who wouldn't thought that he's not gay if he does that." onew whined.

 

"You have a good point though." Taeyeon joined in as they chuckled.

 

"You'd think he'd be oogling at you." They laughed. They were sure some of the first years are thinking that way at the moment.

 

"But that Jeongyeon over there really is making good points in here." Yuri commented and they all agreed complimenting the guy.

 

"Look, Jesse is staying in front of him." Hyoyeon pointed out.

 

"Ah man. Jesse rarely does that." 

 

They groaned, knowing a first year just surpassed them.

 

"I like that look on your eyes Jeongyeon. Keep it up." 

 

"Was he aiming for the eyes? Gaah I should've bought contacts." Sooyoung groaned earning a smack by each member for his idiocy.

 

"I see that only half of you can reach to 100 push ups. You better show more than that if you want to play in the game." Jesse had his remarked making his juniors surprised.

 

"Still creepy to think he could actually get that right just by looking at your body." siwon commented.

 

"Yeah, there's a lot of mystery in our Captain there." Taeyeon responded eyeing his friend who was paying no attention to what they were murmuring and just focused on his role.

 

"But that guy really needs to get laid." he sighed.

 

The team nodded their head, looking solemnly to their captain. Sooyoung was even wiping her imaginary tears, pitying their friend.

 

"Now I want you all to show me your dribbling, shooting, passing and any techniques you have." Jesse announced, passing the ball to Donghyuk.

 

"You start. Begin."

 

"We totally ought to get him laid." Taeyeon firmly stated.

 

The team was totally up for the idea. Their captain needs to lay back a little and cut some slack.

 

"Taeyeon. Stop blabbering whatever nonsense you all are talking and play one-on-one with Donghyuk." they gulped and pushed taeyeon away.

 

The midget glared at them mouthing some cursed words making them laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Gaaah! That made me hungry." Dahyun exclaimed as he stretched his arms wide and clicking his neck, side to side.

 

They arrived at the cafeteria that was already filled with students since classes still hasn't started at this day. They will definitely have a hard time finding seats available for the three of them.

 

After finishing their recruitment test they immediately went straight to the cafeteria. Boy, their body felt like it got a whole beating just now. Duelling on a one-on-one with the regular players was strenuous. You're quick to know why they are regulars, alright. None of them scored a single point. Even Jeongyeon, the best in their gang, was treated like a baby.

 

It was to be expected. The team is crowned back-to-back champions, getting in isn't an easy task.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter