University Series 01

University Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Alarm ringing*

 

"."

 

Cursing the device for ruining his precious sleep, a heaved sigh could be heard throughout the room as the guy ruffled his hair. He looked up at the ceiling and sigh once more before getting out of his bed.

 

It was back to waking up early again for the rest of the year. It was the first day of his 3rd year in college as an Engineer at Seoul University. Not only that, its his 2nd year of being the Captain of the basketball team.

 

How did he manage?  Easy. He did not spare a single time goofing off and focus on both his studies and sport. The guy had no ideal in having fun. Life for him, was about taking things seriously. Hell, he did not like wasting his time at all. He wants to be productive at all times.

 

"This should do it." he muttered looking at himself at the mirror.

 

"Not bad Jesse Jung." he smirked loving how charming he looked. And yes, he could get narcissistic at times.

 

His outfit was simple, yet he wore it like it was the best. His perfectly fit body was emphasized along with his well-built muscles (due to his all round training) that are not too much, but just right. Veins were popping on his hands up to his forearm and a clear view of his well-defined chest that surely anyone could oogle at. People could tell he did an amazing job achieving this wholesomeness. 

 

 

 

Finishing his breakfast, he grab his keys with his bag and got straightly to his car. 

 

He took a look on his watch and smiled. He had a lot of time to fetch himself a coffee on the way.

 

 

 

 

 

JESSE'S POV

 

Ah, what a perfect weather. If only it was still summer, I could've gone out for camping. But I'm sure today will be a good day. 

 

I smiled as I my music.

 

I was humming as I drove myself to my favorite coffee shop. Not that its the only coffee shop I've ever been to. Clearly because its near and its just on the way to my university. No hassle. AND, it has its own drive thru. 

 

My phone suddenly rang, halting my favorite song that's been on repeat. Great, way to ruin the song. I rolled my eyes as I saw the caller. 

 

"What now, yul?" I spat as I clicked the answer button. As if I had a choice. I know this guy will rant later on why I didn't answer his call. 

 

"Yo bud! Where you at?"

 

"Here at the coffee shop." I answered as I turned my wheel to the drive thru of the cafe. There were no other cars. Good one. 

 

"Oh! Get me an Iced Americano. Thanks!" 

 

I blew the hair on my face, annoyed. This guy really has the nerve. 

 

I didn't reply and just greeted the lady that's waiting for my order and smiled. She seemed surprised to see me as I lowered my window. I really don't get it how come she never gets use to see me when I always come here.

 

Are my looks that shocking?

 

I dictate my order, including yuri's and thank her before going back to the kkab.

 

"So why did you call?" I asked, completely uninterested about it.

 

"Lots of freshmen are coming to see the clubs again. How many should we recruit?" Fascinating. He is actually making some sense right now.

 

"I don't want less than five, yuri. But I also don't want a bunch of wuss. Give me the best students you could find." I declared. Completely changing my tone to a flat one, and turning my face to poker.

 

Now I am excited to see what new players shall we meet. I hope we can get unique ones. I can't wait to touch the ball once again.

 

"Aye aye capt!" with that, he ended the call. And I drove off the cafe before zooming straight to the university.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Parking my car at our building, yes our building, the basketball team. Every club here has their very own building, its like your very own club room yet way bigger, and it's like  a house actually. There's the living room, kitchen, a place where you can hang out and just lay-back. We even have our mini gym. 

 

I messaged the group that we will be meeting here first before roaming around and recruiting some freshies.

 

I got out of my car and saw my team waiting for me. I looked at the time and saw it was exactly 8:00 am. I smiled. 

 

I never tolerate those who are late. I don't like to wait and I don't like to waste time. That's why I could be the last one to arrive, they made sure they should arrive way before me. After the punishments they experienced before because of their ignorance, never again.

 

"Everyone here?" I asked looking at their faces one by one. They stood up straight and faced forward. Everyone was being stiff. No one answered.

 

"Job well done." I smiled, as I finished checking their attendance. Taking a sip at my coffee.

 

They sigh in relief, somehow like they forgot to breathe for a second. It was a rule that everyone gets punish even if only one person gets late. and of course, I join in too. It would be unfair to me that my members are the only ones that are building their stamina right?

 

Although, it's not even a punishment for me.

 

This was our routine yet they still get cold feet. I chuckled to myself.

 

"But you do look funny as you were oh-so-serious checking us while holding two coffee in your hands capt." hyoyeon exclaimed making my team laugh.

 

"Shut up hyo." I shook my head before giving Yuri his coffee.

 

"Hey capt, why do yuri gets a coffee? He's a slacker!" Taecyeon whined while the kkab stuck his out tongue at him. The other guys joined taecyeon in calling yuri a slacker.

 

"Oh don't worry guys. He'll be paying for that with a 5 round run in the field." I smirked.

 

"What?!" 

 

"HEY!" The whole team's laugh could be heard as we saw Yuri spat his coffee onto Hyoyeon's face who was infront of him.

 

"Damn it bro, this shirt was brand new!"

 

"I guess somebody's wearing a jersey in the assembly." Onew teased. 

 

"ah ." hyoyeon groaned. We laughed.

 

We could've had our clothes in our building but since we just got back to school, only our jerseys are present.

 

I went near the duo and pat hyoyeon's shoulder. 

 

"Just don't go near the girls showing your armpit buddy. I kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter