⚧ BFR 💕 Chapter 1.1 (introduction 01)

⚧ Boyfriend for Rent! (ft Seventeen & NU'EST) 💕 Story Start ! 💕 apply open! (until all the boyfriends are rented!)
home
cheatsheet
review
chapters
chapter 1.1

(introduction 01)
 


"Morning boss." Yuri greeted as Hana walked passed her work deak.

"Morning, Madame Lee." Hana greeted back as she sat down. "Any new applicants?"

"A few. I have made seven appointments. Four in the morning and another three in the afternoon." Yuri reported as she checked the system.

"Great. I'll contact the boys then." Hana start texting in her phone while waiting for her computer to start. "What time will the first client come?"

"She should be here in half an hour." Yuri reported. "i'll go get the interview room ready."

"Thanks, Madame Lee." Hana smiled as she continued typing message to her boys.

"Sure, boss." Yuri winked before she walked away to their interview room. 

Yuri came back fifteen minutes later to get her things and go down to the reception desk.

"Boss, I think your friend is here?" Yuri suddenly called through the intercom.

"My friend?" Hana frowned. "Which friend?"

"That doctor friend, I think?" Yuri replied as she stared at the camera for a while. "Wait, Ho Jiri, she's a client!"

"What?" Hana frowned deeper. "Just get her in first, I'll talk to her later." She stood up and left her desk to get to the interview room.

Downstairs, the door opened and a girl walked in, looking left and right before she followed the small door towards the elevator. The levator dinged opened and she walked in as both Yuri and Hana continued observing her in their secret monitor.



The elevator dinged again and the girl walked out. Yuri smiled in front of the receptionist desk and lightly bowed. "Welcome in, Young Lady Ho. Please walk straight to the first door, the boss is waiting." 

"Thanks?" The girl bowed back and walked towards the door which opened as soon as she stepped on the doormat.

"Jiji?" Hana called as Jiri walked in.

"Hey, eonni!" Jiri smiled and they hugged each other.

"It's really you!." Hana led her to the seat. "I thought I saw someone else on the screen."

"Why? I looked more matured and more beautiful, didn't I?" Jiri laughed, so did Hana.

"No, I was just surprised. I only talked to you about this yesterday. How on earth did you managed to get in an application so soon?" Hana pointed out.

"I have my ways, eonni." Jiri winked.

"Sure you do." Hana snorted and they both laughed.

"So, before we start for real, I'll accompany you to the truth chamber and the room of choice. You will have to go through all the rules and do a pledge, and then choose your boyfriend. We will continue with the interview after that." Hana explained as she led her to a small room.

"Sure." Jiri followed her and walked insid ethe truth chamber.

"Pledge!" The voiceover called out and Jiri was a bit stratled and put up her hand as shown on the screen. "There will be 17 rules that you must follow and while I'm reading the rules, if you are not agreeing to any of the rules, you may walk out."

"Eonni, this is your voice, right?" Jiri called out.

"Stop talking and listen!" The voice sounded annoyed and Hana chuckled behind her.

Jiri shrugged and the voiceover started listing out all 17 rules. (check Seventeen & Co) page for the rules) "If you agreed, repeat agree and say your name." 

"I agree, Ho Jiri." Jiri replied.

"Pledge recorded." The voiceover continued. "Please proceed to the Room of Choice for your boyfriend selection."

"Eonni, how much do you need to get this kind of system?" Jiri asked in amusement.

"I only pay Madame Lee and the boys, so I have quite a lot to upgrade the system." Hana replied as she opened the door to the Room of Choice. "This room fit only one person, so I'll be waiting for you in the Interview Room."

"See you, eonni!" Jiri waved Hana off as the door closed. 

"Young Lady Ho, from now on, I will accompany you to the selection of your boyfriend. Please sit down, relax and enjoy the show." The voiceover sounded softer and calmer as Jiri sat down and put on the glasses. The seat then moved through the room as the screen showed all thirteen boyfriends one by one in brief before it reached the end. 

"Please state your nickname and your choice." The voiceover called out as soon as the seat stopped.

"I'll say Jiji as my nickname and do I choose now?" Jiri questioned.

"10 seconds from now or your application will be deleted. Ten... nine..." The voiceover replied.

"Whoa, whoa!" Jiri frowned. "Fine, I'll choose #6, Won." 

"Welcome aboard to Seventeen & Co. Jiji-ssi. Your choice has been recorded. Please proceed to the Interview Room." The door opened and Jiri walked out.

"Seriously, eonni. 10 seconds?" Jiri rolled her eyes and sat down.

"You should call me boss since you are a client now, but okay, you can call me eonni for now." Hana sat down as well.

"I'll call you boss once I meet Won." Jiri nodded.

"So, even I already know the reason why you want to rent a boyfriend, for the record, let me ask you again. Why do want to rnet a boyfriend?" Hana asked as she stared at the camera and it moved towards Jiri.

Jiri blinked, pausing to think about whether she really have to say the truth or not. "I want to make my crush fall in love with me." She nodded. "Well, I watched a movie where the female lead had the same situation as me. This female got herself a boy and the male lead had somehow fall head over heels for her. People say woman who are loved are more attractive, don't they? Anyways, I want to try that."

"How long do you want to rent a boyfriend then?" Hana crossed her hand on her chest.

"Six months?" Jiri shrugged. "I have enough money for that. Although I'm sure Suda oppa will fall for me before then."

Hana put away her glasses and laughed as the camera moved away from Jiri. "I liked your confident."

"Me too." Jiri winked.

"That's all for now. You can make the payment at the receptionist and your boy will be waiting for you downstairs." Hana told her.

"That fast?" Jiri blinked in surpised.

"Why do you think you paid so much for?" Hana smirked.

Jiri nodded and stood up. She walked towards the main door and walked over to the receptionist desk.

"Are you going to pay in full or monthly installment?" Yuri asked.

"In full, please." Jiri took out her card.

"The rest of the payment will be deducted from your account as soon as the contract ends. You will also received a copy of the receipt then." Yuri explained. "Thank you for choosing our service, Jiji-ssi. Your car is witing for you in the basement. Please use the golden colored elevator."

"Sure." And Jiri disappeared behind the golden door.


************************************************************************


"Lee Jiyoo, a Medical Student, aged 23." Yuri reported to Hana who was watching the petite girl on the screen. She pressed the button and Jiyoo walked in.



"Welcome Young Lady Lee." Yuri smiled as Jiyoo walked out of the elevator. "Please proceed to the pink door on the left."

 
"Pledge!" Jiyoo was surprised by the sudden call as soon as the door closed. She looked around as she lifted her hands up as shown on the screen. "There will be 17 rulesd that you must follow and while I'm reading the rules, if you are not agreeing to any of the rules, you may walk out."

The voiceover then started listing out all 17 rules. (check Seventeen & Co) page for the rules) "If you agreed, repeat agree and say your name." 

"I agree, Lee Jiyoo." Jiyoo replied.

"Pledge recorded." The voiceover continued. "Please proceed to the Room of Choice for your boyfriend selection."

Jiyoo walked towards the opened door and sat down on the sofa.

"Young Lady Lee, from now on, I will accompany you to the selection of your boyfriend. Please sit down, relax and enjoy the show." The screen started and Jiyoo put on her glasses provided as requested. The seat then moved through the room as the screen showed all thirteen boyfriends one by one in brief before it reached the end. 

"Please state your nickname and your choice." The voiceover called out as soon as the seat stopped.

"Ji, and I'll choose Leonardo Di Caprio." Jiyoo confidently replied.

Everything went silence for a moment. "I'm sorry I didn't get that. Please state your choice again?"

Jiyoo quickly realised her slip of tongue and blushed lightly. "I mean #12, Vernon."


"Welcome aboard to Seventeen & Co. Jiji-ssi. Your choice has been recorded. Please proceed to the Interview Room." The door opened and Jiyoo walked out.
 
"Good day, Ji-ssi." Hana greeted her as soon as she walked inside. "Please have a seat. You can call me boss from now on."

Hana snapped her fingers and a camera moved towards Jiyoo. "Please relax, Ji-ssi, and answer my question carefully. All your answer will be recorded, not for training purposes, but as record."

"Sure." Jiyoo nodded.

"Why do want to rent a boyfriend?" Hana asked.

Jiyoo sighed. "As you know, I am a medical student, and I had been too busy studying. My parents are too worried for me and they thought I'd never meet anyone, so they are organising an arranged marriage. I'm not agreeing to that."

"Sure. I bet he doesn't look like Leonardo Di caprio, huh?" Hana chuckled slightly while Jiyoo glared at her with a pout. Hana quickly cleared as Yuri cooed at how cute she looked despite her cold attitude. "Anyways, how long do you want to rent a boyfriend for then?" Hana crossed her hand on her chest.

"Money is not an issue for me, so I'll be renting him for the longest period." Jiyoo replied.

"Of course money was never an issue for our client." Yuri thought out loud on the speaker, and Hana lightly snorted in agreement before whispering 'back at you, Madame Lee.'

"That's all for now. You can make the payment at the receptionist and Vernon will be waiting for you downstairs." Hana told her.

"Right now?" Jiri frowned in surpised.

"If you don't have time for today, we can always move to another free date..." Hana pressed a button and a screen appeared on the wall.

"No!" Jiyoo stopped her. "I'll be meeting him today."

"Great, have a nice date." Hana smirked and Jiyoo walked out of the room.

"Are you going to pay in full or monthly installment?" Yuri asked as Jiyoo walked over to the desk.

"In full, please." Jiyoo took out her card.

"The rest of the payment will be deducted from your account as soon as the contract ends. You will also received a copy of the receipt then." Yuri explained. "Thank you for choosing our service, Ji-ssi. Your car is witing for you in the basement. Please use the golden colored elevator."

"Thank you." She managed to say before the door closed.


************************************************************************


"Lee Hana, 21, an author?" Yuri scanned through her profile as Hana monitored her through the screen.

"Just get her inside, Madame Lee. I'm hungry already." Hana whined lightly as she leaned on her chair.

"Roger that, boss." Yuri chuckled as she pressed the door opened and Hana walked in. 
 


"Welcome, Young Lady Lee." 
Yuri bowed as usual as Hana looked around the room curiously. "Please proceed to the pink door on the left."
 
"Pledge!" Hana blinked in surpised and put her hand up in reflex as shown by the screen. "There will be 17 rulesd that you must follow and while I'm reading the rules, if you are not agreeing to any of the rules, you may walk out."

The voiceover then started listing out all 17 rules. (check Seventeen & Co) page for the rules) "If you agreed, repeat agree and say your name." 

"I agree, Lee Hana." Hana replied one by one.

"Pledge recorded." The voiceover continued. "Please proceed to the Room of Choice for your boyfriend selection."

Hana walked towards the opened door and sat down on the sofa. "Young Lady Lee, from now on, I will accompany you to the selection of your boyfriend. Please sit down, relax and enjoy the show." The screen started and Jiyoo put on her glasses provided as requested. The seat then moved through the room as the screen showed all thirteen boyfriends one by one in brief before it reached the end. 

"Please state your nickname and your choice." The voiceover called out as soon as the seat stopped.

"What about Nana?" Hana nodded, satisfied with her choice of nickname, but suddenly bit her lips shyly. "Can I have that person who looks like a prince?"

"We don't have anyone who looks like  aprince." A different voice over replied.

Hana giggled lightly and stared at the screen for a while. "I mean #9, Minggu."


"Welcome aboard to Seventeen & Co. Nana-ssi. Your choice has been recorded. Please proceed to the Interview Room." The first voice stated and the door opened.

"This is gonna get confusing..." Yuri commented from the speaker.

"I know..." Hana sighed as she looked at her client. "Welcome, Nana-ssi. Please have a seat."


Hana snapped her fingers and a camera moved towards the younger Hana. "Take a deep breath and please answer my question directly, please, Nana-ssi. All your answer will be recorded, for recording purposes?" Both Hana frowned. "Anyways, why do want to rent a boyfriend?"

The younger stared at the camera, thinking for a while. "Come on, Nana-ssi." 

"Oh, yes." The younger smiled bashfully. "I'm just afraid my answer might sound stupid..."

"Do you have enough money, Nana-ssi?" Hana questioned with a raised eyebrows.

"Of course." The younger pouted, a bit offended by the question.

"Then, you're here as our client and no matter how stupid your answer might be, we'll happily accept it as long as you're paying us. Customer are queens." Hana grinned without expression. 

"Well, thank you for that." The younger smiled back. "Actually, I'm an author and I lack experience in love. I've never dated nayone, leave alone kissed anyone..."

"Your pledge includes no kissing, Nana-ssi." Hana stated firmly, her expression turned a bit grim.

"Oh, yeah..." She nodded. "My apologies. ANyways, I lack experience, so I 'd like to have my first experience here and for my future relationship and maybe ideas for my next masterpiece?"

"Sure..." Hana nodded. 

"Will she be okay with Minggu?" Yuri whispered.

Hana shrugged and typed something on her tab before putting it away angrily. She then took a deep breath and smiled at their client. "So, how long would you like to rent a boyfriend?"

"The longest is six months right?" Hana confirmed. She nodded her head as she got her clarification. "Then, I'd like to rent Minggu for six month, please."

"Sure, and if you don't have anymore question, that would be all for now. You can make the payment at the receptionist and Vernon will be waiting for you downstairs." Hana told her.

"You're saying I can meet my prince right now?" Hana didn't even know she said her thought aloud. 

"I'm not sure if he's actually a prince, but yeah, you can meet him as soon as you finished your payment for today." Hana replied.

"Great! Thank you!" Hana bowed ninety degree before disappearing behind the closed door.

"Great, another victim of Minggu's perfect visual." Hana sighed and Yuri laughed on the speaker.

"Good day, Nana-ssi. Are you going to pay in full or monthly installment?" Yuri asked as Jiyoo walked over to the desk.

"I'll go with monthly isnstallment. The last payment can be made in installment as well, right?" Hana asked.

"Yes, but you will have to pay for the interest, base on your monthly installment choice. It can't be six-month, 12-month, 18-month or 24-month installment. You can refer to the receipt and decide what to do then." Yuri explained.

"Sure." Hana nodded.

"Thank you for choosing our service, Nana-ssi. Your car is witing for you in the basement. Please use the golden colored elevator."

"Thank you!" Hana skipped happily and the elvator door closed.

"Boss? Aren't you going to eat?" Yuri called as she changed the monitor to the interview room.

"Wait, let me just check if Minggu is doing a good job." Hana frowned at the monitor.

"He's a professional, Hana-yah." Yuri switched off the camera and hana pouted.

"Please, I'm dying here!" Yuri pouted.

"Sure..." Hana sighed as she exited from the interview room. "Let's go."
 

SARA SAYS:
Dear readers! <3
Sorry for the late update. Life had been a little bit hectic with classes and stuffs. hahaha. Anyways!
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. The second part will be out tomorrow night, so stay tune!

XOXO
Sara