⚧ BFR 💕 How To Rent A Boyfriend

⚧ Boyfriend for Rent! (ft Seventeen & NU'EST) 💕 Story Start ! 💕 apply open! (until all the boyfriends are rented!)
home
cheatsheet
review
updates
AUTHOR'S NOTE 
heya everyone, it's sara!
AFF JUST DELETED MY CHEATSHEET, so here i am, writing again... t_t
seventeen & co hired guys to be rental boyfriend as their side job. most of them doesn't have high-paid job, so they accept the offer to be rental boyfriends instead. the rental boyfriend can't fall in love with their client, because they will be suspended, or worst, fired from the job.
however, they are human being who can't help but fall in love. they spent most of their times with their client, therefore, they couldn't help but fall in love with their client or sometimes, their clients family members or friends.
most of the former member choose to hide their relationship and retire instead of getting found out and nagged by hana. 

your character will be renting a boyfriend and you can choose to either fall in love with them or not. it's up to you! you can choose to rent only one members or two members!

p/S: i would liek to make this applyfic a first come first serve basis, but i have to see how many applicants would actually applied. hahaha. therefore, i would like to set a soft dateline on ->
may 31, 2020 

*This story will be a first come first come first serve basis. the application is open until all the boys are rented! 


basic
1) please choose a nickname, it will be used to communicate with the company.

2) age doesn't really matter, but i can't have a 10 years old renting a boyfriend logically.

3) you can be of any ethnicity and nationality, but you have to reside in korea.

4) for occupation, you can be anything, idols, celebrities, athlete, chaebol daughter, doctor, as long as you have enough money to pay for the rent.
you can be a student, but you have to explain how did you get so much money to rent a boyfriend. 


5) face claim can be anyone.


background
1) personality is the important bit of this, please don't make them too perfect.

2) background would be the story of your life that will lead to the reason they would need a boyfriend.

3) TRivia is definitely yours! no limit, just write whatever you want!

4) for the relationship part, you can include whoever you want. you can even include hana, hyungsik, the current and former boyfriend.
however, if you use them, i would like to ask for your permission to tweak it around to make it flow well with the story.



first & second candidate 
1) codename is for the company purposes.

2) nickname is the name you will use to communicate with each other. 
*UpDate: you can use their codename as their nickname as well.

3) fake occupation is for the case if you needed them to change their job. if you don't mind about that, you can just write their real occupation stated in their profile.
+ students are mstly part-time students, so you can always change their job if you want.

4) for the personality, you can write your own, just include what they have in their profile.

5) The reason you want them as your boyfriend can be anything. my suggestions are:
+ he's handsome
+ you've seen him before
+ he looks like your ideal type
+ he's cute!

6) your interaction and love story is basically how you are going to interact with him and how did you fall in love, if you Choose to fall in love. you don't have to!

7) if you choose to rent only one member, you just fill in the second candidate as back up. that means, the personality might be similar, so does the interaction & their love story
*update: please till fill in the second candidate part even if you only want to rent one boyfriend!
*UPDATE: since this is a first come first serve basis, you don't have to fill in the second candidate part unless you are renting two boyfriends.

8) if you choose to rent two members, their interaction & love story should be different.
+ you can fall in love with only one of them, if you choose to fall in love. you don't have to!
+ Please put the member that you want to fall in love as the first candidate
+please state which member will you date first, the first or the second candidate.



INTERVIEW
1) the reason you want to rent a boyfriend can be anything. my suggestions are:
+ moving on from a break up
+ bragging to your friends who all have boyfriend
+ avoiding arrange marriage
+ revenge towards a cheating boyfriend
+ assuring parents that you're not alone as you live away from home
+ you want a bodyguard slash boyfriend
+ You want a personal assistant slash boyfriend
+ you want someone to accompany you to class
+ you want someone to accompany you to a wedding of your crush or former boyfriend
if you want to rent two boyfriends, please also state the reason why.

2) the length of contracts is within a month to six months. please state the reason why you want them for that long period of times.

3) the end of the story is how are you going to continue your relationship? are you going to walk away first and come back later? are you going to pay a huge amount of money to seventeen & co and get your boyfriend as yours truly? or would you like your boyfriend to follow their senior and retire for good? or i can write something out for you!

4) additional request can be:
+ moving in the same apartment
+ CUT OFF CONTACTS WITH OTHER PEOPLE
+ MEET YOUR PARENTS AND MAKE SURE THEY ACCEPTED HIM
  + WHATEVER YOU WANT THEM TO DO
i CAN'T PROMISE THE MEMBER CAN FULFILL EVERYTHING, BUT THEY WILL TRY THEIR BEST TO DO IT!



FURTher information 
1) PASSWORD IS YOUR FAVORITE SEVENTEEN MEME.

2) MY FAVORITE SVT COUPLE INCLUDE:
+ SEUNGCHEOL - NAYOUNG (EX-PRISTIN)
+ JEONGHAN - SOWON (GFRIEND)
+ JOSHUA - JISOO (BLACKPINK)
+ DK - YUJU (GFRIEND)
+ MINGYU - CHAEYEON (DIA)
+ sEUNGKWAN - YENA (iZ*ONE)
+ VERNON - LISA (BLACKPINK)

3) HAVE FUN AND CONTINUE TO STAN SEVENTEEN! <3