⚧ BFR 💕 Chapter 1.2 (introduction 02)

⚧ Boyfriend for Rent! (ft Seventeen & NU'EST) 💕 Story Start ! 💕 apply open! (until all the boyfriends are rented!)
home
cheatsheet
review
chapters
chapter 1.2

(introduction 01)
 


"That sushi was the best sushi I ever ate." Hana stated as they walked inside the building.

"Excuse me, is this Seventeen & Co.?" A girl suddenly asked as they were about to walk inside
 

"Yes, how can we help?" Yuri smiled as Hana quickly left them to switch on their system back.

"I have appointment at 2?" The girl replied.

"Sure, please come inside." Yuri invited her. "You're early by almost 10 minutes." 

"I dislike having people to wait for me." The girl replied.

"Any drinks while waiting? or some snacks?' Yuri offered as she started up all the camera and CCTV inside the room and started scanning the girls's profile.

"No, thanks." The girl sat down.

"We have a wonder woman here." Yuri whispered as soon as she heard hana's sighed resonated through her earpiece.

"If everything's done, just get her inside." Hana replied back.

Yuri checked all the system and sent a quick signal to Hana before walking towards the sitting girl who was playing with her phone. "Welcome, Young Lady Choi."

"How do you know my name?" The girl frowned.

"We ran a profile check with our main camera as soon as you walk in." Yuri calmly explained. "Whenever you're ready, please proceed to the pink-colored door." SHe pointed to the left side door. The girl obeyed as she stood up and walked towards the door.

"Choi Minah, aged 29. Chief Adminitrative Officer of a Global marketing & Advertising Agency. Sweet." Yuri stated.

"Pledge!" Minah frowned, but held up her hand anyways as shown on the screen. 
"There will be 17 rules that you must follow and while I'm reading the rules, if you are not agreeing to any of the rules, you may walk out." The voiceover then started listing out all 17 rules. (check Seventeen & Co) page for the rules) "If you agree, repeat 'I agree' and say your name." 

"I agree, Choi Minah." Minah calmly replied.

"Pledge recorded." The voiceover continued. "Please proceed to the Room of Choice for your boyfriend selection." Minah walked towards the opened door and walked towqards the sofa. 

"Young Lady Choi, from now on, I will accompany you to the selection of your boyfriend. Please sit down, relax and enjoy the show." The voiceover sounded softer and calmer as Jiri sat down and put on the glasses. The seat then moved through the room as the screen showed all thirteen boyfriends one by one in brief before it reached the end. 

"Please state your nickname and your choice." The voiceover called out as soon as the seat stopped.

Minah stared at the screen for quite a wjile before nodding to herself. "I guess I'll go with Min and I'll choose #4, Jun."
 
"Welcome aboard to Seventeen & Co. Min-ssi. Your choice has been recorded. Please proceed to the Interview Room." The door opened and Minah stood up and walked inside the room.

"Thank you for choosing Seventeen & Co., Min-ssi. Please have a seat." Hana smiled lightly as she scrolled down her profile.

"Why Jun?" Yuri whispered into the speaker.

"Why not?" Hana snorted, but she then looked up at Minah who was staring at her. "Is there a specific reason for your boyfriend's choice?" 

"Do I have to answer that?" Minah asked back.

"This conversation and interview will be recorded for future reference, so we appreciate if you can help us to improve our service and so on." Hana smoothly stated as Yuri whistled in amusement.

"Well, honestly he looks different from other guy I usually go for. So why not try out something new?" Minah replied. "I don't think my answer help you improving anything, though?"

"We strive to serve our client perfectly. Any comments would be very much appreciated." Hana smiled lightly. "Moving on, why do you want to rent a boyfriend?"

Minah frowned lightly. "Well, my friend set this appointment up for me actually. I guess she thinks that I've not been living my life anymore since my broken engagement. Maybe she's scared that I will die all alone?" She chuckled a bit. "I only agreed since she keep pestering and nagging to me about this. And plus..." Minah trailed off. "...maybe I can try to change my pace and try out something new?"

"And how long do you want to rent your boyfriend for?" Hana asked as she typed something om her tab.

"Six months." Minah decided. "Might as well get the full experience since I'm actually doing it."

"That's be all for now." Hana smiled. "You can proceed for the payment and your boyfriend will be waiting..."

"Before that." Minah cut off. "May I request something?"

"Yes?" Hana nooded.

"I would like for him to move in together with me." Minah stated.

"Sure. Would you like a house to be prepared? Or you want him to move in your own house?" Hana inquired.

"I'd like him to move in my apartment as soon as he can." Minah replied.

"Of course. I will add that to the contract." Hana happily replied. "Anything else?"

"Not for now." Minah answered.
 
"Then, you can proceed for the payment and your boyfriend will be waiting for you downstairs." Hana repeated what she was going to say previously.

"I need to get back to my office, can I meet him for dinner instead?" Minah requested.

"Sure, you can talk with Madame Lee regarding that after you make the payment." Hana pressed the button and the door opened. "We hope you enjoy our service!"

Minah walked out towards the receptionist desk as Yuri smiled at her. "Are you going to pay in full or do an installment?"

"How much would that be?" Minah asked.

"The deposit will be KRW 1 million and the total rental payment is KRW 9 million. If you choose to pay in installment, you will have to pay the deposit today and we will deduct the first month payment from you account." Yuri kindly explained.

"That's okay. I'll just pay in full." Minah replied as she swiped her card. "The depoit will be returned at the end of the contract, right?"

"That's depend on the black card allowance. You will received the financial record every month and you can choose to pay then or at the end of teh contract." Yuri replied.
 
"Okay, so will you be able to arrange for my boyfriend to meet me for dinner instead?" Minah asked.

"Sure, just state the time and the place and your boyfriend will be waiting for you there." Yuri typed in her tab and Minah's phone vibrated. "I've sent a link to your phone. Just fill in the form and we will process your request accordingly."

"Sure, thanks." Minah walked towards the main door. 

"Thank you for choosing Seventeen & Co.!" Yuri waved her off and closed the door.



************************************************************************


"Next client, Bang Choyi, aged 25..." Yuri paused. "No way! That's the only daughter of SBC's Director!"

"How do you know so much people, huh?" Hana complained. "Just get her in, Madame Lee."

"Sure!" Yuri cheered and the door opened, as Choyi entered the elevator and walked out to the receptionist.



"Welcome Young Lady Bang." Yuri bowed lightly. "Please proceed to the pink door on the left."
 
"Pledge!" Choyi nodded as she held up her hand as shown on the screen. "There will be 17 rules that you must follow and while I'm reading the rules, if you are not agreeing to any of the rules, you may walk out."

The voiceover then started listing out all 17 rules. (check Seventeen & Co) page for the rules) "If you agree, repeat 'I agree' and say your name." 

"I agree, Bang Choyi." Choyi replied obediently.

"Pledge recorded." The voiceover continued. "Please proceed to the Room of Choice for your boyfriend selection." Choyi obediently followed as she walked in asnd sat down at teh sofa provided.

"Young Lady Bang, from now on, I will accompany you to the selection of your boyfriend. Please sit down, relax and enjoy the show." The screen started and Jiyoo put on her glasses provided as requested. The seat then moved through the room as the screen showed all thirteen boyfriends one by one in brief before it reached the end. 

"Please state your nickname and your choice." The voiceover called out as soon as the seat stopped.

"I choose Joey and I want that handsome #2, Han." Choyi decided. "My mom will like him for sure." She stated excitedly to no one in particular.


"Welcome aboard to Seventeen & Co. Joey-ssi. Your choice has been recorded. Please proceed to the Interview Room." The voiceover stated and the door to the Interview Room opened.

"I hope she didn't cancel the contract..." Yuri whispered to Hana as Choyi walked insid ethe Interview Room.
 
"Good day, Joey-ssi." Hana greeted her, ignoring Yuri. "Please have a seat. You can call me boss from now on."

Hana snapped her fingers and a camera moved towards Choyi. "Please relax, Joey-ssi, and answer my question carefully. All your answer will be recordedfor future referencing and records."

"Of course." Choyi agreed.

"Why do want to rent a boyfriend?" Hana asked.

"Honestly?" Choyi chuckled. "I want to get out of an unwated arranged marriage. The only way to get out of that is to have a boyfriend on my own."

"Of course we can help you with that." Hana nodded.

"Can I have him to move in with me in my apartment and meet my parents too?" Choyi inquired.

"Of course. He's all your once you make the payment later." Hana stated as she started writing thinsg on her tab.

"And, how long do you want to rent a boyfriend for then?" Hana looked at her.

"Six months." Choyi replied, not even pausing. "My wedding should happen in six months or else the stock price will drop. Since our company have a higher stock price than Seoul Times, I'm sure it won't impact our company that much, so I'll delay the wedding for a while and let that playboy find someone else. Then I can happily go for my Master Degree."

"Sound like a plan to me." Hana nodded as she stood up. "That'd be all for now.Please make your payment at the receptionist and your boyfriend will be waiting for you downstairs." Hana told her.

"Really?" Choyi asked excitedly.

"In fact, you can even ask him to move in with you tonight." Hana confirmed.

"Thank you!" Choyi bowed and left the room.

"Are you going to pay in full or monthly installment?" Yuri asked as Choyi walked over to the desk.

"In full, please." Choyi swiped her card happily.

"The rest of the payment will be deducted from your account as soon as the contract ends. You will also received a copy of the receipt then." Yuri explained. "Thank you for choosing our service, Joey-ssi. Your boyfriend is waiting for you in the basement. Please use the golden colored elevator. Enjoy your date."

"I will!" Choyi smiled widely as the door closed.


************************************************************************


"Now, now what is this?" Yuri frowned as she scanned through the lady's profile as the said lady glared at them through the camera.
 
 
"Why? Something wrong?" Hana asked as she too stared at the screen. 

"The profile said her name is Ahn Sarang, a volleyball athlete, 21 years old." Yuri reported. "But she didn't even look like it. Is she a scammer or something?"


"Hello?" A voice called out from the speaker.

"Yes?" Yuri replied.

"Aren't you going to let me in already?" The girl asked.

"What are we going to do, boss?" Yuri asked.

"I'll let her in. Send her straight to the Interview Room." Hana ordered as she pressed a different button and a door with staircase opened.

The girl walked in and Yuri closed the door to the receptionist and she ended up in front of the Interview Room.

"Please come in, and have a seat." Hana invited and they suddenly started a staring challenge.

"Boss, talk!" Yuri called out and Hana quickly cleared .

"Why are you here?" Hana asked.

"Seventeen & Co is to rent boyfriend, right? What else would I be doing?" The girl rolled her eyes.

"Then, we shall make an appointment. We're fully booked, today. What about tomorrow?" Hana offered.

"I've already have an appointment." The girl replied.

"Oh, sassy!" Yuri commented.

"Our profile said it's a 21 years old volleyball athlete, and the system didn't connect you to the profile." Hana told her.

"Ooh, my bad then." The girl nodded. "My name is Baek Giyoo and I'm here for my employer."

"I'm sorry we don't accept stand ins. You need to do pledge and choose boyfriends." Hana stood up.

"Oh, sassy!" Yuri commented again.

"Shut up!" Hana frowned as she show a fist towards the camera, backfacing their client.

"Look, I know it is important for her to be here, and we're going to do a video call, instead." Giyoo told her.

"Then, I'd connect your call to the big screen stand ins instead." Hana pressed another button and a special door opened, revealing a standee with a big screen on it's face. "Connect your phone there with bluetooth."

The first call was not connected, so Giyoo had to call again and a few rings later, they call finally connected.

"Eonni! Why are we on video call?" A chirpy voice bloomed through the speaker.

"Good day, Young Lady Ahn." Hana dstood in fron of the camera. "Can you see me clearly?"

"Yes, good afternoon!" The girl smiled and waved at the camera.





"Since you're not here physically, we will bring you to the Truth Chamber and Room of Choice using a stand in bot. And since you have a representative here, she'll go in with you." Hana explained before she opened the door to the Truth Chamber.

"What on earth..." Giyoo was about to say something but the stand in bot already moved, so she had no choice but to follow it. The door closed as soon as the stand in bot stood in front of the screen.

 
"Pledge!" Giyoo frowned and saw Sarang lifted up her hand as shown on the screen. Giyoo roled her eyes and lifted her hand in pledge as well.

"There will be 17 rules that you must follow and while I'm reading the rules, if you are not agreeing to any of the rules, you may walk out." The voiceover then started listing out all 17 rules. (check Seventeen & Co) page for the rules) "If you agree, repeat 'I agree' and say your name." 

"I agree, Ahn Sarang." Sarang chirped. 

"Baek Giyoo." Giyoo followed. 

"Pledge recorded." The voiceover continued. "Please proceed to the Room of Choice for your boyfriend selection." The bot once again led Giyoo towards the opened door and walked towqards the sofa. 

"Wow, this is so cool, eonni!" Sarang chimed as the screen started up, showing a moving wallpaper of the thriteen boyfriends.

"Young Lady Ahn... and her representative?" The voice paused. "From now on, I will accompany you to the selection of your boyfriend. Please sit down, relax and enjoy the show." The voiceover sounded softer and calmer as Jiri sat down and put on the glasses. The seat then moved through the room as the screen showed all thirteen boyfriends one by one in brief before it reached the end. 

"Please state your nickname and your choice." The voiceover called out as soon as the seat stopped.

"Eonni, what about #13?" Sarang asked. 

Giyoo hummed. "He looks okay and quite good looking too."

"I don't think look matters to be honest..." Sarang commented.

"We both know your mother loves Jaemin because he's handsome." Giyoo pointed out.

Sarang sighed at that. "You're right..."

"Hey, he's your age, you might get along better with him." Giyo added.

"Please state your nickname and your choice or your application will be deleted in 10 seconds." A different voice called out. "Ten... nine..."

"What on earth..." Giyoo frowned and glared at the camera but Sarang quickly asked her to stop.

"I'll be Love, and I'd like #13, Dino." Sarang decided.

"Welcome aboard to Seventeen & Co. Love-ssi. Your choice has been recorded. Please proceed to the Interview Room." The voiceover stated and the door to the Interview Room opened.

"Welcome back, Love-ssi." Hana smiled as she crossed her hand on her chest. "Please state your reason of renting a boyfriend?"

Sarang hummed, thinking carefully about her answer. "My parents keep pestering me to get back with my ex." She spoke with a small voice, with a slight hint of annoyance. "Then eonni thought that this service might be able to help me while I think about a better solution?"

"Good choice." Hana commented. "How long would you want to rent your boyfriend for then?"

Sarang paused. "I supposed we can go for 4 months, and if we need more time, we'll do extension."

"I'm sorry, what?" Hana put away her glasses. "You can't do extension here. We're on strict contract and we put up our boyfriends for rent according to the stated contract. If you said 4 months, your boyfriend will be up for rental as soon as your contract ends."

"No way." Giyoo glared at her. "What kind of service is this? Customer is the king, you know? And we have money to pay you!" 

"If you're not happy, feel free to walk away." Hana smiled. "And money is not the issue here, we have enough money as well."

"I hope it will end in four months though." sarang cut them off. "But, may I have your suggestions, though?" She asked as Giyoo shook her head in frustration.

"I suggest you make a contract for 6 months first. You can always request to end the contract earlier." Hana suggested. "Since I believed your assistant said money is not an issue? We will be paying back the money after we deduct the amount used for the black card as stated in the rules."

"Sarang? What are you doing?!Break times over!" A voice called out and Sarang squeaked in surprised. 

"Okay, wait!" Sarang shouted to the person on her line before turning back to them. "I'm really sorry, but I have to go now. I'll leave the end to you, eonni! And thank you boss, for your service!" And the line ended.

I am sure that your company excels in privacy, seeing how tedious the system is." Giyoo stared at Hana and the elder raised her eyebrows challengedly.

"Now let's just say that my employer is someone who's frequent in public and get a lot of media coverage. But we will keep this relationship under wrap and..." Giyoo stopped as Hana held up her hand, signaling her to stop.

"Giyoo-ssi, I'm the boss here. As soon as you take the pledge, you become one of my ducklings. I know what I'm doing and your employer is surely not the oly one who frequent in public and get a lot of media coverage. Even my boys are famous in public, without people knowing anything about their background. So, fret now. We'll obviously take care of whatever we're supposed to do."

"Boss? Why are you nagging?" Yuri called out. "She's a client, not our boys."

"Oh, right." Hana quickly put out her smile again. "Sorry about that. You were saying?"

"Well, since we both do sbusiness here, we will do our part and we trust you will do your part as well." Giyoo stood up. "Is that all?"

"You need to do the payment and since Love-ssi is not here herself, we will not have Dino waiting for you. Instead, you can request a place and time to meet today or tomorrow." Hana told her as she opened the door. "You can talk to Madame Lee about that. "I hope you enjoy our service."

"I hope so too." Giyoo eyed Hana for the last time before walking out to which Hana had to stop herself from slamming the door.

"Boss, calm down. She's a client." Yuri whispered as Giyoo walked towards her. "Are you going to pay in full or by installment?" She asked.

"In full." Giyoo took out her card.

"The rest of the payment will be deducted from your account as soon as the contract ends. You will also received a copy of the receipt then." Yuri explained. "And you can leave a message on the time and place for the first meeting to this number once you decided later."

"Sure." Giyoo put the card inside her bag. 

"Thank you for choosing our service." Yuri bowed as Giyoo walked down the way she came up.

"That was intense." Yuri chuckled.

"Just get the last girl in, Madame Lee." Hana rolled her eyes.

"I will, but you need to do something about your temper, boss." Yuri told her.

"Whatever." Hana sighed and glared at the laughing Yuri through the camera.


************************************************************************


"Our last client for today is here!" Yuri cheered and Hana snapped out of her thought.

"Oh look, anothe rone who thought our secret camera as a mirror." Hana wryly commented.

"I'm inviting her in." Yuri opened the door as Hana stared in amusement at the screen where the girl was waving happily at the camera.

"Seo Ahra, last year in Hanyang University, 23 years old." Yuri recited her profile as the elevator door opened.
 


"Welcome, Young Lady Seo." 
Yuri smiled as usual as Ahra made her way inside. "Please proceed to the pink door on the left."
 
"Pledge!" Ahra happily held hand up as shown by the screen. "There will be 17 rules that you must follow and while I'm reading the rules, if you are not agreeing to any of the rules, you may walk out." The voiceover then started listing out all 17 rules. (check Seventeen & Co) page for the rules) "If you agree, repeat 'I agree' and say your name." 

"I agree, Seo Ahra." Ahra replied excitedly.

"Pledge recorded." The voiceover continued. "Please proceed to the Room of Choice for your boyfriend selection."

Ahra skipped excitedly towards the opened door and sat down on the sofa. "Young Lady Seo, from now on, I will accompany you to the selection of your boyfriend. Please sit down, relax and enjoy the show." The screen started and Jiyoo put on her glasses provided as requested. The seat then moved through the room as the screen showed all thirteen boyfriends one by one in brief before it reached the end. 

"Please state your nickname and your choice." The voiceover called out as soon as the seat stopped.

"Please call me Daisy, and I'll choose #1, S.Coups." Ahra winked at the picture, which of course caught by the camera.

"Oh my God..."

"No way..." Both Yuri and Hana looked at each other through the camera.

"Hello?" Ahra waved through the camera.


Yuri quickly cleared and smiled. "Welcome aboard to Seventeen & Co. Daisy-ssi. Your choice has been recorded. Please proceed to the Interview Room." She talked to the mic and opened the door.

Hana clapped and a camera moved towards the soafa as Ahra sat down. "This interview will be recorded for both of our record and future reference." Hana stated before she looked at her. "Are you really a student?"

"Yes, I am a final year student, majoring in Performing Arts, you can check with the university to check my profile." Ahra told her.

"Okay, why do want to rent a boyfriend?" Hana started the interview.

Ahra sighed with a pout. "All my life, my parents always tell me not to get a boyfriend until I graduated. But then I realised I'm too cute to be single, and I want to have my first kiss before I get my first job!

"Nope, no kisiing is allowed." Hana glared at her.

"Well, you don't have to know then." Ahra gigled.

"I said, no kisisng or you can just leave, Daisy-ssi." Hana pointed out firmly.

"Fine." Ahra blowed her bang away in annoyance.  

"Why did you choose #1 then? I don't think he looks like someone a girl like you would choose." Hana eyed the girl.

"Hey, that's stereotyping!" Ahra frowned in frustrtation. "I think he was the same person in the cafe I frequent? And he looked like a great sparring partner, compared to the others." 

"He can even kill, sweetheart..." Yuri whispered and Hana shushed her.

"Moving on." Hana slided through her tab and she shushed another laughter on her earpiece. "How long do you want to rent your boyfriend for?"


"Forever?" Ahra giggled while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Do have that much money? Are you going to pawn your whole family worth of property to rent him forever?" Hana snorted."Did you actually daydream while doing the pldge?"

"Calm down, boss." A deeper voice speaker through her earpiece with a chuckle.

"We only allowed you to rent a boyfriend maximum for six month." Hana calmed down.

"Fine..." Ahra pouted. "I'll just go with six months."

"Good." Hana threw her earpiece away and a sound of laughter resonated on the floor before it went off. "That'd be all for now. You can make the payment at the receptionist and S.Coups will be waiting for you downstairs." Hana told her.

Really? I can go now?" Ahra stood up.

"Yeah, just get out of here quickly." Hana sighed and opened the door, breathing in relief as the door closed behind the girl.

"Boss?" S.Coups appeared on th escreen. "You're giving the car to me, right?"

"Justdo whatever you want, Choi Seungcheol!" Hana shut down the sytem and walked out of the Interview Room.

Outside, Yuri was settling the payment for Ahra. "Are you going to pay in full or monthly installment?"

"I can pay by installment?" Ahra lighted up.

"Yes, but you still have to pay a deposit of KRW 1 million." Yuri kindly explained.

"Here's my card." Ahra passed her card. "Make it quick, please."

"Here, please use the gold colored elevator. Your boyfriend is waiting in a poo-colored car." Yuri frowned and stiffled her laugh as she saw S.Coups waving through the camera. "Thank you for choosing our service!"

"Thank you!" Ahra shouted out happily before the elevator door closed.

"Now, what's wrong?" Yuri asked as soon as she shut off all the system on the second level as she walked towards the sofabed where Hana was currently lying on while staring at the ceiling.

"I feel like losing my kids today..." Hana sighed.

"They'll come back, Hana-yah. They always do." Yuri smiled.

As soon as she said that, the bell dinged and the two ladies turned around.

"Boss?" A familiar voice could be heard as the door opened. A figure appeared and both Yuri and Hana snorted in dissapointment seeing Hyungsik walked in.

"What, it's just you." Hana pouted.

"Not just me, of course." Hyungsik laughed as another figure appeared while smiling bashfully.

"Jonghyun-ah!" Yuri squealed in surprised while Hana already lunged forward and pulled the said boy inside her hug.

"Hi, boss." Jonghyun grinned as soon as Hana let go of him while Yuri tackled the poor guy into a tight hug.

"Madame Lee..." Jonghyun struggled to get out of the seemingly headlock. "Can't...breath..." Jonghyun mumbled and Hyungsik quickly pulled him away from the lady.

"Jonghyun-ah, what happened?" Yuri asked.

"They let me go." Jonghyun replied.

"What about Ryeowook oppa?" Yuri asked. "Was he with you?"

Jonghyun frowned and tilted his head. "Who's that?"

"Nevermind." Hana stood up. "It's great to have you back." 

"It's great to be back, boss." Jonghyun replied excitedly.

"Will you be back in business?"

"Yes, I'm ready, boss!" Jonghyun saluted them happily.

"Welcome back, JR. Your profile will be up in the system again." Yuri replied.

"What about my friends?" Jonghyun asked.

"Go and talk to them, we're always ready for more boyfriends." Hana confirmed. 
 

SARA SAYS:
Dear readers! <3
Sorry again for the late update. I promised two days ago, lol. I thought I'd be free on weekends. Looks like I'm not. Lol. Anyways, no more empty promise after this, but I will update whenever I'm free!

And, NU'EST will be added to the boyfriends list! Since I think I'm actually falling in love with them right now!! ^^ 

XOXO
Sara