⚧ BFR 💕 Teaser I (Seventeen & Co.)

⚧ Boyfriend for Rent! (ft Seventeen & NU'EST) 💕 Story Start ! 💕 apply open! (until all the boyfriends are rented!)
home
cheatsheet
review
teaser
TEASER (seventeen & co.)
 
"Why are you looking like mumia everytime you come back here?" Hana frowned as Woozi supported a limping S.Coups walking into the office.

"I'd suggest you stop receiveing application for mafia's daughter, boss." S.Coups sighed as he painstakingly took a seat. "I might be missing in action as well if this continues..."

"It wasn't my fault those mafia's daughters can only see you." Hana shrugged. "And Woozi... you punched someone and broke their ribs?"

"What ribs? Pork ribs?" Woozi snorted. "They didn't have the right to call me a kid! I'm very much an adult!"
 
"Really?" S.Coups pouted while making a thinking face teasingly and earn a punch on his gut.

"Ouch, Woozi! I'm a patient here, remember?" S.Coups winced in pain.

"I shouldn't have brought you here if I know you're just going to tease me..." Woozi scoffed.

"Enough of that." Hana chimed in and the two sat down properly on their seat. "The reason I call you today is because of JR." 
 
"Did you found him, boss?" S.Coups asked expectantly.
 
"No, but a trusted informant reported that he was last seen in a high-end bar in Macau." Hana told them as she showed them the screen where JR can be seen albeit blurry.

"Wait, isn't that my previous client? That mafia heiress?" S.Coups frowned.

"Mafia have heiress?" Woozi frowned in amusement.

"Do you think mafias are only led by guys? There are ladies too. And they keep sending applications..." S.Coups paused. "Wait, boss. Did you sent JR to some mafias applicants?"

"Well, you have two under your waiting list and she put JR as a back up, so..." Hana shrugged.

"Boss!" Both S.Coups and Woozi facepalmed themselves. That poor boy...

"Anyways, have you seen Won or Vernon? They got new application." Hana told them.

"Vernon is coming over from the university. Won couldn't come today. He had to replace his shift." S.Coups replied.

"Madame Lee? Can you come in for a while?" Hana suddenly called for her partner-in-crime and the second boss walked in.

"Yes, boss?" Yuri appeared not even a minute later.

"We're buying shares from Jyuri Hotel as well." Hana told her partner.

"You can do that?" S.Coups frowned.

"Anything is possible when you have money, young man." Hana smirked, so does Yuri. "You're dismissed."

"Boss, you forgot something." Woozi grinned.

"Oh, your payment." Hana nodded and passed each of them a thick envelope. "Stay out of trouble until you receive new applications!"

 




"Hyung!" Han waved back before skipping happily towards Vernon and Won. 

"Why are you guys in the office today?" Han asked. "I thought both of you choose to be paid by transfer?"

"I lost my black card..." Vernon pouted.

"Me too..." Won sighed. Han laughed at that.

"Did you lose yours too, hyung?" Vernon asked.

"Nope, I'm actually asking for the limit to be lifted." Han grinned.

"I thought our card is unlimited?" Vernon frowned. "That's why we kept losing it..."

"Boss changed the limit on mine. My client's currently blacklisted." Han laughed.

"Wow, how much money did you spent, hyung?" Vernon asked.

"As much as the luxurious apartment in Gangnam that is going on auction tonight." And the three laughed. 

"A true gold digger, huh? She must not read our rules." Won commented.

"Hello everyone!" Hoshi chirped as the elevator door opened.

"Hey Hosh." Won greeted him. "I thought you still have another month to go with your client?"

"There's a problem, though..." Hoshi grinned sheepishly. "She got kidnapped."

"Yah, weren't you appointed as her bodyguard?" Han chuckled in amusement.

"I was chasing them, but boss call me to come to the office in the middle of the chase and signed off the contract." Hoshi explained.

"Did the kidnapper called boss to get ransom money?" Vernon guessed.

"They're choosing the wrong opponent, then." And they laughed as the elevator door dinged and opened.

"KWON SOONYOUNG!!" The voice resonated throughout the whole building and Hoshi quickly hid behind Won and vernon.

"Should I run?" Hoshi whispered and Han shook his head.

"Better get your ears bleed than your money cut off." Han whispered back.

"Good idea, hyung." Hoshi grinned sheepishly as Hana pulled his ear off and the other three quickly walked away to the waiting room, leaving Hoshi bleed his ears off from their boss' long lecture.

 



"You actually broke another car?" The8 scoffed at Minggu who was scratching the back of his head innocently.

"Not me! It's DK!" Minggu stated as soon as DK appeared behind them.

"I did?" DK's eyes widened in surprised.

"You rode the car before me, don't you?" Minggu accused him.

"But it was in perfect condition when I returned it!" DK defended himself.

"Stop bullying that poor boy, you idiot!" The8 knocked Minggu's head.

"But I can't get my money cut off anymore! I need to buy a new camera this month!" Minggu whined.

"Then get yourself a new client, fool." Jun winked as he passed through them, snatching the keys right from Minggu's hand. 

"You're going to help me, hyung?" Minggu's eyes twinkled in expectation and hope.

"Of course not. I have a drama to shoot." Jun get in the car, confusing the three of them. 


"Hyung! What did you do?" Minggu shouted in frustration as the car  suddenly smoked out as Jun passed back the key, along with his business card. 

"Call me if you need to borrow money." Jun sent them pistol sign before skipping away happily.

"Yah, I'm going to use that car!" BBoo shouted as he suddenly appeared from inside the elevator.

"No, I signed for this car first!" Dino ran after him from the stairs.

"Gee, these kids..." Joshua sighed and drove over in the exact same car and stopped in front of them.

"There were so many cars with the same model, why are you fighting over the same car?" Joshua called out as he rolled down the window of the black audi.

"Yeah, and Minggu just broke the car." The8 pointed out.

"Not me, it's DK!" Minggu countered.

"Me?" DK widened his eyes in surprised. "Why me again??"

"You use the car before me!" Minggyu stressed his point.

"Sort it out yourself then." The8 dshrugged and walked off the scene.

"I'm getting another car." Bboo decided.

"No, not the blue one!" Dino shouted as they started to race for another car.

"You can move in with me for a while, Minggu!" Joshua put on his sunglasses. "Adios!"

And that was how Minggu got his pay cut in half while DK's wages was delayed for a two weeks, although he was paid in full.



SARA SAYS:
Dear readers! <3
I hope you enjoyed this quick and no so short teaser about Seventeen & Co. Just to see a bit insight of what is happening with the members and the staffs. Hope it entertain you guys slightly!
Next teasers will be on the applicants, but it may take time since I'm going to celebrate Eid in a few days. Anyways, stay tune!