⚧ BFR 💕 Seventeen & Co

⚧ Boyfriend for Rent! (ft Seventeen & NU'EST) 💕 Story Start ! 💕 apply open! (until all the boyfriends are rented!)
  credit
#1 MIN HANA

min hana is the owner and founder of seventeen & co, which she founded in 2015. she start humble with just a few members and the total count had increased since she now has 13 members listen as rental boyfriends she decided to start the company after she went through a very heartbreaking break up where her boyfriend cheated on her. she then met a stranger who offered to help her with payments. she paid almost KRW 6 million for the stranger to stay with her for 6 months. they went out for dates, show off their pictures on social media and have fun to help her move on from her break up. snce then, she had been helping her acquaintances with their problems, such as avoiding arrange marriage, travel companion, breaking up with abusive boyfriend, fulfilling bucket list, meeting parents, and many more. she then decided to open her own company, dedicated to help all women in needs. she hired perfect candidates for the job and so far, she had received satisfid and great reviews from her customers.
 

 

#2 seventeen & co

seventeen & co main business is boyfriends for rent, but it also have other subsidiaries business. their subsidiaries business includes modelling agency, bookshop, cafes, tutoring academies and clothing & accesories online shop. 
 
 
 
 
#3 rental boyfriend rules

1) don't fall in love with your rental boyfriend, crushes are fine.
2) no allowed. 
3) rental period : within a month - 6 months
4) i repeat, don't fall in love with your rental boyfriend! 
5) payment need to be made upfront
6)) expenses will be covered by the company's special card, owned by each members, and you have to pay back 50% of the expenses at the end of the contract. 
7) transportation is provided with extra payment
8) warning: don't fall in love with your rental boyfriend!
9) you can't rent the same member in the span of 6 months after you end your contract with him.
10) never call them by their real names in public.
11) no kissing! 
12) replay: don't fall in love with your rental boyfriend!
13) no excessive pda!
14) don't be abusive!
15) avoid doing illegal things., please.
16) remember! don't fall in love with your rental boyfriend! 
17) i said, don't fall in love with your rental boyfriend!!

 
 
#4 boyfriend's facts

1) being boyfriends for rent are their side job, their real occupations are listed in their profile.
2) they will act according to your requested occupation as long as the contract ends.
3) all of them already have car's license.
3) the boyfriends can pay the expenses during the rental time using their own money instead of the company card.
4) they will be suspended from work if they were found to be falling in love with their clients.

 

 



#5 miscellanous information

1) payment for a month is krw 1.5 million. 
2) all payment can be made by cash or credit.

 

 

#6 author's note
the information here will be updated accordingly and will be highlighted and listed here.




important news!

your character can fall in love with the boyfriend,

rules are meant to be broken!