Chapter 7 [END]

Childhood Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally this story finished, I hope I don't disappoint you with the ending ...
I want to thank you for everyone that has subscribed, voted on this story and also for those who have left comments.
Thank you for waiting, and thank you for reading my story.
I love you all, thank you m(_ _)m
 

 

 

 

"I really love you, Ri ... love you very much ..."

 

Unconsciously, Jiyong's tears slowly dripped down as he said those words. It got heavier as Jiyong hugged Seungri tighter. Without Jiyong realizing it, Seungri actually woke up and opened his eyes slowly. Hearing everything Jiyong said, then closed his eyes again.

They were immersed in silence accompanied by a sound of tears escaping Jiyong's lips. Crying… and crying silently… Until Jiyong unconsciously fell asleep while still holding Seungri in his arms.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

“Urgh…” Jiyong opened his eyes slowly and blinked several times, “what time is it…” Jiyong let go of his hug on Seungri and adjusted his seat while looking at the clock from his phone.

"Hehh... !!! CRAP!!"

 

Jiyong looked surprised after checking the clock from his phone. Obviously, it's 6 PM now and he's still in school. Meanwhile the party will start at 7 PM!!

Jiyong immediately stood up, rushed to class to get his and Seungri's bags. After that, Jiyong went straight back to Seungri's place and woke him up.

 

“Seungri… Seungri…” he called while shaking Seungri's body, trying to wake him up. But only Seungri's muttering was all he got.

"Seungri wakes up ..." Jiyong kept shaking Seungri's body.

"Uhm ... ~ what time is it Jiyong ... why is it dark like this ...?" said Seungri, rubbing his eyes slowly.

"It's 6 o'clock, Ri ... and we're not ready to go to the party yet, while the party starts at 7 ..."

"hah? Then—” Seungri, who was about to stand up, felt his body limp and Jiyong swiftly caught him.

"Wha— what's wrong with you, Seungri?!" Jiyong helped Seungri to his feet.

"Aniya ... it's okay, just a little dizzy, hyung ..."

"Then, you don't have to come to the party ..." Jiyong said as he kept walking and carrying Seungri's body.

"No, we have to coming, Jiyong ... this is our school event, we shouldn't be ..."

"But your head is dizzy, Ri ..." sounded a worried tone from what Jiyong said.

"I'm okay, Ji ... as long as you're always with me, I'm fine ..."

 

Seungri smiled weakly at Jiyong. Jiyong, who heard this, turned his face to hide the blush on his cheeks. It cannot be denied that at this time he was very happy to hear Seungri say that.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

Arriving in front of his house, Jiyong immediately brought Seungri inside. While inside, Jiyong met his mother who happened to be sitting in the living room.

 

"Jiyong, what’s wrong with Seungchan?" Jiyong's mother asked in panic when she saw Jiyong carrying Seungri into the house.

"I think he had a fever, Eomma ... can I ask you to tell this to Seungri’s Appa?"

"ye— yes ..." Jiyong's mother immediately rushed out and headed for Seungri's house, while Jiyong lay Seungri's body on the sofa in the living room of his house.

"Jiyong, what’s wrong?" asked Jiyong's father who had just descended the stairs and found his son laying Seungri on the sofa.

"I think he had a fever, Appa ..." said Jiyong turning his head briefly at his father before he turned his gaze back to Seungri.

"Seungri wake up ... come on, you have to take a shower ... aren't you going to the party?" Jiyong said softly while removing the bangs covering Seungri's eyes.

"Yes, Hyung ..."

“Seungri! Seungri! what’s wrong, son?!" Seungri's father walked over to Jiyong and Seungri, followed by Jiyong's mother from behind.

"I'm fine, Appa ... just a little dizzy," said Seungri, smiling weakly.

"Let's go home, son ..."

"No, Appa ... I'm going to the party with Jiyong ..."

"but—"

"As long as Jiyong is with me, I'm sure I'll be fine Appa ..."

 

Seungri said it again, and it made Jiyong wonder if there really was something wrong with Seungri.

 

"Okay ... then Appa will go home and prepare some medicine and water in the flask ..." said Seungri's father then looked away from his son to Jiyong, "can I ask you to take care of Seungri at home, Jiyong? because I have a sudden assignment outside the city ..."

"Aa— no problem uncle ..."

"Alright, then I'll excuse me myself"

 

After Seungri's father left, Jiyong immediately took Seungri to the private bathroom in his room to clean himself. To be quick, they decided to take a shower together. To be more precise, Jiyong took a shower while bathing Seungri. When they were done, they walked out wearing only small towels wrapped around their waists. Jiyong gently sat Seungri on the edge of his bed and then unpacked his closet to find clothes that were enough for Seungri to wear.

 

"Seungri ... try this one, I think the size is right for you," said Jiyong while handing a suit to Seungri.

 

Seungri nodded and immediately tried on a black suit, white shirt, and vest decorated with gold ornaments in the middle. While waiting for Seungri, Jiyong wore his clothes, namely a red suit with a black shirt.

 

"How about it, Seungri?" Jiyong looked at Seungri who was behind him.

"Well, that fits ..." said Seungri while adjusting his clothes. But because there was no response from Jiyong, Seungri decided to raise his head and see what Jiyong was doing.

"Jiyong ... what's wrong with you? why are you so stunned?" Seungri walked over to Jiyong who was standing not far from him.

"Eh, ah— no ... it's okay ..." Jiyong hurriedly looked away.

"Hm? What are you doing, why isn't his collar fixed…” Seungri said, then corrected Jiyong's shirt collar like a wife who is tidying her husband's clothes before going to the office.

"I— I can do it myself Seungri—“

"It's okay, let me do it ..." Seungri smiled as he adjusted Jiyong's shirt collar.

"alright ... done, but ... do you not wearing a make up, Hyung?"

"Uh, no— no ..."

"Hey ... you can't like that, I know that even if you already handsome, but ... to be more handsome you have to wear a make up, even if it's only natural make up ... you can't disappoint your fansgirl" Seungri sat Jiyong and started putting something on Jiyong's face, and Jiyong just can keep quiet to let Seungri do what he wants.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

There was a lively atmosphere decorating the hall this evening. How could not, tonight is the top night of Jiyong and Seungri's school anniversary event. All the students in party clothes gathered here. There is a very large tart in the middle of the hall and also do not forget the beautiful decorations that adorn the hall building which used to be like the Ballroom of a 5 star hotel.

Everyone looks happy and seems to be enjoying this party. But not Daesung, Seunghyun, Youngbae, and June. They look nervous knowing that the clock has shown that it will be approaching 8 pm, but Jiyong and Seungri have not appeared either.

 

"Hey ... why haven't they arrived yet, it's about 8 o'clock, here," complained Youngbae with a worried tone.

"I— I don't know either, Seunghyun-hyung and I went home with you ..."

"Then what is it"

"Or maybe they won’t come, huh?"

"I think they will come. Because if not, Jiyong would have sent me a message earlier… ”

"That's right ..."

 

While they were busy thinking about why Jiyong and Seungri hadn't come yet, the atmosphere in the hall where they were suddenly became busier and everyone gathered at the door of the hall. And this of course attracted the attention of Seunghyun and friends. Out of curiosity, they finally decided to join the crowd of people’s and see what really happened.

After approaching the crowd they finally managed to see something that made the crowd excited to death. And that is…

 

“Jiyong! Seungri!” call Youngbae.

"Hi! Bae.” Jiyong raised his hand to greet Youngbae.

"Heol, you guys are so cool," said June, patting Jiyong and the other friends' arm.

"You're dressed up, Hyung?" asked Daesung who saw the makeup on Jiyong's face.

“Yes, Seungri made up for me. I wanted to come just like that, but Seungri insisted"

 "Hm" Seungri just nodded his head, smiling at the conversation of his friends.

 

The party got even more lively, especially after Seungri and Jiyong arrived. Seungri felt that his tiredness had paid off. Because Seungri and Jiyong won the Mr & Mrs contest and went up on stage with Jiyong's loyal hand wrapped around Seungri's waist just in case Seungri would eventually collapse, considering that he was actually sick right now. Meanwhile, Heechul won the geisha contest, who was immediately embraced by Chaerin who shouted loudly because he was satisfied with this victory. And the last is a class creativity competition which their class also won.

They all feel happy. Not only with a little preparation, they can buy up four championships. Three from the general competition, and one from the inter-class basketball competition. They look satisfied that their hard work is paying off. And after the announcement of the winners, the party continued with a dinner and dance party.

 

"Hey, why don't you guys dance? I guess they're waiting for you to enter the dance area?” Leeteuk approached Daesung, Seunghyun, June, Youngbae, Jiyong, and Seungri while pointing to a group of men and women who were on the edge of the dance area.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter