Chapter 4

Childhood Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey, Ji ..." Youngbae patted Jiyong's shoulder slowly.

"Hm?"

"How?" said Youngbae while taking a seat in front of Jiyong.

"What do you mean?" Jiyong raised his head to the book he was writing and shook his forehead staring at Youngbae.

"Of course your relationship with Seungri ..." said Seunghyun who suddenly joined in.

"Yeah, that's fine ..." Jiyong turned his face towards the window.

"Is there any progress?" this time Daesung and June asked simultaneously, Jiyong shook his head weakly.

"Heeh ... ~ that’s mean our efforts were also failed," complained Youngbae, and made Jiyong lowered his head.

"A— Ah!! Well, that's fine ... we'll make another plan later, okay? Seunghyun tries to cheer Jiyong up.

"Yeah ... don't call me Daesung if I don't have many ideas." Daesung patted Jiyong on the shoulder while blinking his right eye and it made Jiyong, Youngbae, Seunghyun, and June look at him.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

"Nee Seunghyunie ..."

"Hm? what Dae?" Seunghyun turned to Daesung.

"Did you still remember when Seungri saw Jiyong from a distance with us?"

"Hm? Oh ... ~ that one ... ” Seunghyun showed an expression like he was remembering something.

"Yes ... do you think Seungri really has feelings for Jiyong?" Daesung turned to Seunghyun with a uncertain face.

"In my opinion, yeah ... uhm, how about I try to make him tell me?"

"Wow, that's good, hyung ..."

"okay...~ but don't forget our date on Saturday, and after that you promised to stay at my house, right?" Seunghyun put his thumb up and then winked.

"Okay ... as long as you can make Seungri— the proud princess of our school talking to you ..." Daesung said while showing a smile as if he was challenging Seunghyun.

"Ohh ... ~ So you challenged me ...?" Seunghyun said in a underestimate tone, "good! No need to worry! But if I can make Seungri talk ... what I get?" this time Seunghyun asked in a teasing tone.

"any!" Daesung answered firmly and it made Seunghyun smile meaningfully.

"Okay ... get ready to give me whatever I want, the words that have been said should not be withdrawn," Seunghyun said then moved away.

"Eh! hyung where are you going?"

"Want to go to the canteen, while there are no teachers ... want to come?" Seunghyun asked Daesung.

"Of course ... I'm hungry."

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

"Hey ..." Seunghyun patted Seungri's shoulder when Seunghyun saw him in the school hallway.

"Ahh? Hyung ..."

"Where are you going, Seungri?" Seunghyun asked, "library?" he continued when Seunghyun saw Seungri holding a lot of books on his chest.

"Yes."

"Haha ... it seems like you're having a hard time, here I help," said Seunghyun while trying to pick up a portion of the book that Seungri was holding.

"Uh no need, hyung ..."

"It is okay."

"Thank you, hyung." Seungri smiled very sweetly and made Seunghyun fascinated for a moment.

 

Wow ... ~ so this is what made Jiyong and the students here fall in love with Seungri ... how can I just realize it now. Seunghyun thought while continuing beside Seungri to the school library. Arriving there Seunghyun continued to stick to Seungri and that made all the men in the library jealous of Seunghyun. Seunghyun who knew about it just giggled softly while shaking his head.

 

"What's wrong, hyung?" Seungri asked, realizing Seunghyun was giggling softly.

"hah? ah ... nothing, Ri hihi ..." Seunghyun replied without reducing his little laugh.

"Hm? then why are you laughing like that ... this is a library ... is there really no appointment with Dae-hyung, why is it even here?"

"Eh? Nope, I'm free ... I want to accompany you who somehow I see lately thinking of something ..." said Seunghyun and made Seungri dumbfounded, "I'm right on target ... what's wrong Seungri ... we're friends right, come on share it with me ... " Seunghyun put a pitiful face in front of Seungri.

"Uhm, okay ... but don't say this to anyone hyung ..."

"Promise," said Seunghyun forming the letter 'V' with his finger.

 

After being quite sure, Seungri sighed before telling a story. He stabilizes his heart to receive the reaction he will receive from his hyung.

 

"Huft ... okay," he said quietly more to himself, "actually me and Jiyong have been friends for a long time, since we were little ... and we are very close even like brothers. Usually Jiyong always borrows my tasks, hyung ... usually he also tells the story of what he experienced during his whole day even though I thought it was not important, but ... lately Jiyong never did it ..."

"I feel Jiyong steps away from me … we rarely talk when in class now … I feel he is avoiding me, hyung …"

"So that's what you think ...?"

"no…"

"Aigoo ... ~ so what, Seungri?"

"I… I don't know what happen to me… but… I… I don't like Jiyong avoiding me… I don't like it when Jiyong steps away from me… it’s hurts, hyung… it’s hurts when I saw Jiyong is close with someone other than me…" immediately Seunghyun's eyes widened and raised his eyebrows.

"I once told this to my father ... and he said, that I ..." Seungri hung his words a little to make Seunghyun impatient to hear the sequel, "that I love Jiyong ..." Seungri continued while lowering his head.

"At first I didn't believe it, hyung ... but come to think of it, it also has a point ... do you think what my father said was true, hyung?" Seungri raised his head so he could see Seunghyun, could Seunghyun see his pitiful gaze like a puppy who asked to be picked up, and that made Seunghyun smile.

"Yeah ..." Seunghyun said, still smiling and rubbing Seungri's head softly, "I have experienced that before Seungri ... so I know ..." he continued.

"Then what should I do, hyung ... we all know that Jiyong is normal ..." Seungri said, a desperate tone behind his words.

"hey ... don't be sad, Seungri ..." Seunghyun tried to cheer on Seungri.

"I've tried to forget my feelings ... but I can't ..."

"Hey, Seungri ... you know? Even though Jiyong often dates a girl, that doesn't guarantee that he's normal ..." Seunghyun said in a slow and meaningful tone that made Seungri surprised.

"What do you mean, hyung? I do not understand…"

"Geez Seungri ... where your smart brain at a time like this." Seunghyun complained for a moment to make Seungri pursed his lips and looked cute, "thus ... like I said before, even though Jiyong often dated a girl ... that doesn't guarantee that he's normal ... it's a sign that Jiyong isn't necessarily straight! ... so be enthusiastic ... you still have a chance." Seunghyun patted Seungri's shoulder.

"Really ... So it is okay if I confess my feelings to Jiyong?"

"Of course it's okay ..."

"Will he not hate me later ..." again, there was a tone of despair from Seungri's words.

“it never hurts to try … you guys have been friends since you were little, so I guess the possibility of Jiyong hating you is very small ... after all you are already very close right, believe me ..." once again Seunghyun cheers on Seungri.

"Yeah ... thanks, hyung ... my feelings are getting a bit lighter ..." Seungri turned his head and then smiled at Seunghyun, and this time his smile seemed relieved and not forced.

 

"that's good, then."

 

"Yeah ... good." Seunghyun said smiling, "eh!? who said that earlier?" he said later when he realized that it wasn't Seungri's voice.

"me, hehe ..." it turns out that voice was the voice of Minno.

 

Heck! Why this person must appear at a time like this. Seunghyun thought a little annoyed because he realized Minno was next to Seungri.

 

"Hiyaah ... ~ apparently all this time hyung also likes Jiyong, huh ... ~" Minno nodded his head.

"also? what do you mean Minno?" Seungri frowned.

"Ahh ... ~ Seungri, I borrowed Minno for a while huh" as if realizing something Seunghyun pulled Minno out of the library.

 

"What?" Minno asked when they were at the school park.

"Don't tell me you knew something about Jiyong ..."

"Ehh ... ~" Minno put on a stupid face, "Ah ... the one that Jiyong like Seungri-hyung?"

"So you already knew! If you already knew why you were clinging to Seungri! Jiyong is hurt you know!!”

"Eii ... ~ if it’s not like that, Jiyong wouldn't dare to confess his feelings right ... ~" Minno replied lightly with a slightly singing tone.

"Yeah, but— eh ... what did you say?"

"I said Eii ... ~ if it’s not like that, Jiyong wouldn't dare to confess his feelings right ... ~" Minno repeated his words exactly and with the same tone of speech.

"You ... don't you like Seungri ..." Seunghyun looked at Minno with a look of disbelief.

"hah? Seriously ... ~ I really like Seungri-hyung ... but it's only love of the younger siblings towards his brother, no more ... how can I date my own cousin, that's not possible ... "

"So you don't have any intention to date Seungri ...?"

"Of course not," Minno said as he formed a cross with his hands in front of his chest and it made Seunghyun sigh of relief.

"Thank God ... that means Jiyong doesn't need to worry ..." Seunghyun said while his chest.

"Heeh, so you guys think that I'm trying to keep Seungri-hyung away from Jiyong?"

"Of course! Seen from you who always sticks to Seungri, I can see it!!”

"Aigoo ... I just want Jiyong to immediately confess his love for Seungri-hyung ... so I keep sticking to Seungri-hyung"

"Ohh ... ~ so you just want to help Jiyong ..." Minno nodded, "thank you, Minno ... turns out you're a good person, me and the others will try to make Jiyong to confess his feelings to Seungri ... I hope you also want to help Minno"

"Of course ... I want Seungri-hyung to be happy"

"good…~ if so—"

 

Seunghyun's words were interrupted because the bell rang. Hearing the sound made Seunghyun automatically look towards his watch.

 

"Uhh, alright, Minoo ... It sounds like the bell coming home is already ringing, I'm going to class first, I want to take my bag out and went home ... I'll leave Seungri to you..."

"Okay"

 

After that, Seunghyun went to class and there Daesung seemed waiting for him while playing his phone. And so aware of Seunghyun's presence, Daesung immediately raised his face and smiled at him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter