Chapter 5

Childhood Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Ahh!!"

"Hm? What is wrong?" Jiyong was surprised to see Seungri who was surprised by something.

"Quiet Jiyong ..."

 

Jiyong fell silent with his eyes widened as Seungri's face moved closer to his face, Near ... and getting closer ...

 

"Seu—"

 

Jiyong closed his eyes tightly, he wasn't ready if something what he thought came true. But even though he had closed his eyes for quite a long time, it still nothing happened and there was only silence which regained control of them. Out of curiosity, finally Jiyong brave himself to open his eyes and see what Seungri was doing. CROCK! That's what he heard the first time after he opened his eyes and made Jiyong a little surprised to see something in Seungri's hands right now.

 

"Look ... it seems like he has been in your head a long time ago," Seungri said while holding something on his hand in front of Jiyong's face.

 

As if still unconscious, Jiyong blinked his eyes repeatedly while looking at something in Seungri's hand. Once ... twice ... thrice ... and immediately his eyes widened because he finally realized what was in front of him now. More precisely on a frog in Seungri's hand.

 

"Hu— huwaaaahhhh!!!!" Jiyong shouted loudly as he rose from his place and made him tumble back and fall from the bed he had been sitting on earlier, "a— appo ... ~" Jiyong rubbed the back of his head making Seungri laugh softly looking at Jiyong.

"Eii ... ~ your reaction was exaggerating, hyung ... poor him, right," Seungri said as he held out his hand towards Jiyong.

"NOO!! Don't get too close to me! That's a frogggg! Don't get too close to me!! Hush-hush!! Go! Go away!!" Jiyong waved his hand and tried to move away from Seungri.

"This is a frog, not a frogggg" Seungri crouched in front of Jiyong who was sitting cornered under the window.

"that’s the same!! Stay away from me! Keep away from me!! Ishh!!!" said Jiyong, closing his eyes looking so  scared.

"Haha, you're so weird, hyung ... being told to hold a wild animal you're fine, but with this ones are afraid ... what will your fansgirl say if they find out?" Seungri got up from his squat and opened the window then threw the frog out.

"Hihh ... ~!!" Jiyong is still curled up there.

"Hora ..." Seungri said, holding out his hand to make Jiyong raise his head to look at Seungri's hand with a probing gaze, "I washed my hands" Seungri said as if he understood what Jiyong was thinking and extended his hand again.

"Thanks ..." Jiyong welcomed Jiyong's helping hand and stood up with Seungri's help.

"It turns out ... your fear of the frogs hasn't changed, huh" Seungri smiled softly at Jiyong.

"so— so what, huh" Jiyong pursed his lips as folded his hands in front of his chest and turned his face to the side.

"Haha no ... it's just that, your attitude that being afraid of frogs makes you look cute, hyung ..." Seungri said Jiyong's hair making Jiyong flinch a little. "Is there anyone else besides me who knows about this?" he asked then while still rubbing Jiyong's hair and getting a shake of his head from him.

"I'm happy ..." he said once more as he widened his smile and made Jiyong nod and then bowed his head.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

"Oii ... ~ Ji, what happened to you again? your stupidity is getting worse, huh?" said Youngbae while slap Jiyong's head.

"Ah ... no ..." said Jiyong, there was no special reaction from Jiyong after being yelled at by Youngbae, and that made his friends even more confused.

"Ji, you're really okay, right?"

"Don't tell me you're eating something wrong!" this time Jiyong's body was shaken by his friends.

"Aniyo ... Gwaenchana ..." Jiyong said with a smile but still looked blank.

"its that so?"

"Hm ... it's just that, while in the infirmary ... Seungri said that I'm cute ..." said Jiyong with a smile that without him knowing widened, and his words succeeded in making his friends freeze instantly.

"are you serious!?"

 

Youngbae, June, Daesung, and Seunghyun shouted simultaneously and got a nod from Jiyong who until now was still smiling broadly and looked dazed. A nod from Jiyong made Daesung and Seunghyun exchange views. And when they all looked confused— except for Jiyong of course— they were shocked by the open door of their class and made everyone turn towards the door.

 

"Oh? aren't you guys home yet?" Seungri asked innocently while walking over to them.

"hah? Yes, we are also going home," said Seunghyun while embracing Daesung,

"Ahh, I see." Seungri said casually still walking toward and heading to the bench next to Jiyong's bench.

"What's wrong with you, Ji? Why are you so dumbfounded like that? You look even more weird you know ..." Seungri said as he rubbed the top of Jiyong's head— again— friendly, and his actions instantly made his friends widen their eyes and hold their breath, " let's go home ..." Seungri said then while holding Jiyong's hand.

"Ne— neh ..."

 

Without much word Jiyong stood up and started walking after Seungri from behind. And when they are in front of the class door, Seungri stopped his steps and then turned to his friends who still looked shocked.

 

"I'll go first, everyone ..." Seungri said while laughing softly and followed by a nod from Daesung, Seunghyun, Youngbae, and June who still looked shocked.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

A few months later, they finally come on a day where the students were being required to prepare for a festival held by the school next week in order to welcome a school anniversary held for a week and culminate with a dance party at the top event on the last day. All students in each class seemed busy decorating their respective classes, but not with Seungri's class. Even though it has been several days since the announcement, Seungri's class still cannot determine what will be showed for their class's creativity. Even though the event will start in 2 days. And this made Leeteuk— the class president look upset and panicked.

 

"How is it?" said Leeteuk the class president "don't you have any ideas? the event is in 2 days ... another class has bought materials to decorate and get ready, but our class still does not know what we want to show ... "

 

Some proposals were submitted by class occupants, but all were rejected by the class president. For example when someone suggested a band, the chairman said it was too general. And when someone proposes the drama, the chairman refuses and says that the time is not enough to memorize the script, not even with the costumes, decorations and property they need. And all of that rejection made everything in the class seem a little frustrating. If they don't show any creativity, their class will be fined.

 

"Uhm ... ~ How about a maid and a butler café ..." Seungri said, raising his hand.

"Seungchan, our class doesn't have many female students ..." Leeteuk said from the front of the class.

"We can ask for help from men to participate in dressing up as women, right ... and later we will equal the number of maids, and the butlers to be balanced ..."

"Hm ..." Lee teuk seemed to think, "it could be, then how was your plan, Seungchan?"

"We prepare 2 chefs, 10 maids, 10 butlers, then a guard maid and a butler 1 each ..."

"Maids and butler guards?"

"Maids and butlers who guard the front door of our class to attract attention and welcome guests ... then to those who distribute leaflets as well as one each ... and everything will be divided into 2 shifts"

"Hm ... good idea and quite well, alright who agrees with Seungchan's idea, raise your hand"

 

And after that, it looked like the whole class raised their hands. That way their agreement was formed to show Maid & Butler Café. After all agreed, Seungri was asked by Leeteuk to come to the front of the class and explain his further plans. From here they will choose 7 male students who will volunteer to become maids to fill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter