Chapter 6

Childhood Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The first day of their Maid & Butler Café came. Everyone that was on duty came early in the morning to get ready. Including Seungri and Jiyong who were caught in the first shift on their first day. And today Seungri went to school with Jiyong who brought his car. And it will continue until the last day. Because in order to save time from taking the bus, they also carry a lot of luggage.

Arriving in class, Seungri can see his friends are busy, especially Chaerin who is in charge of dressing up the maid and butler on duty today. Seungri looked around and saw that Seunghyun and Daesung were all ready, complete with their make-up faces. It must be Daesung who make up himself and also Seunghyun, for remembering Daesung who was very obsessed with skincare and make-up.

Feeling noticed Daesung and Seunghyun turned to look at Seungri and Jiyong who also saw them and then waved his hand. Waving his hand, Seungri then immediately went into the curtain that was provided there to change clothes. And just as Seungri was about to close the curtain, a hand stopped him. It turned out to be Jiyong.

 

"Together, Ri ... saving time ..." said Jiyong and got a nod from Seungri.

 

Jiyong quickly took off his clothes and changed into his butler's clothes. After that, Jiyong turned to Seungri who was next to him looking difficult to put on the straps that should be connected between the overknee he was wearing and his shorts under the maid skirt he was wearing. He should have put on his overknees first and put on the damn strap before put on his maid clothes. But because it was already there, Seungri also didn't want to take off this maid clothes again because he was already having a hard time putting it on. Seungri, who looks difficult while putting on a sullen face, looks cute in Jiyong's eyes.

 

"Here, let me put it on ..." said Jiyong offering himself with a smile and got a nod from Seungri, "lift and hold your skirt, so I can put it on," he said again when he squatted in front of Seungri's feet.

 

Without thinking and having no intention of anything, Seungri innocently immediately lifted his skirt and displayed his smooth thighs that were not covered by the overknee and skirt, complete with a boxer plastered right in front of Jiyong's face. Jiyong who was surprised by that immediately turned his face. … he didn't think about this when he asked Seungri to lift his skirt.

Clearing his throat quite loudly, Jiyong tried to convince himself not to think all kinds of things. With great concentration, Jiyong put on the strap that connected Seungri's overknee to the front end of his boxer. And after finishing on both legs, Jiyong raised his head to look at Seungri, who had been looking at him with a cute look while tilting his head.

 

"Turn around, I have to put the back part ..." he said and got another nod from Seungri.

 

That way, Seungri turned around, which this time made Jiyong close his eyes tightly while turning his head to the side. Jiyong knows that Seungri has a beautiful , but this is the first time Jiyong has seen it up close and right in front of his face. Sigh ... he shouldn't think all kinds of things.

Swallowing his saliva with difficulty, Jiyong began to attach the strap to the end of Seungri's boxer at the back. And after everything was in place, Jiyong slightly tidied the end of Seungri's boxer and the end of the overknee he was wearing. After finishing tidying up, he immediately lowered the skirt Seungri was holding earlier and returned to tidying it. When it was neat, Jiyong stood up from his squat and smiled at Seungri.

 

"Done ..." he said then and got a nod once again from Seungri.

 

After that, they came out of the curtain. Seungri asked Jiyong to take two chairs and put them in a position facing the classroom window and sit there while he walked over to Chaerin. After sitting down, Jiyong saw that Seungri seemed to be talking about something while pointing at the sizable bag Seungri had brought. After getting a nod from Chaerin, Seungri took his bag and sat next to Jiyong. Jiyong just saw him take out a medium sized bag from his bag and then start to make up himself.

 

"Ri ... are you going to make up yourself?" asked Jiyong who looked surprised by what Seungri was doing.

"Yes." Seungri replied briefly as he continued his activities, "You just wait there, hyung ... after I'm done, I'll do your make up," he said again and made Jiyong gaping.

"You will do that too on my face?"

"Yes, alrigh ... shut up, hyung ... so I can finish quickly ..."

 

After that, Jiyong kept quiet while watching Seungri put a make up on himself. He didn't know that all this time Seungri could have done that. Even though he has been very close to Seungri since he moved to Korea. And it makes him think where he has been until there is something from Seungri that he doesn't know. And it also makes Jiyong a little disappointed because apparently there is still something from Seungri that he doesn't know.

While he was struggling with his own thoughts, Seungri had a chance to turn his head and look at him with a surprised look because Jiyong's eyes were dreamy. Sighing, he quickly finished his makeup. As soon as he finished, he then tapped Jiyong's shoulder and brought him to his senses.

 

"I'm done, hyung ... now it's your turn ..." he said and got a nod from Jiyong, who woke up from his daydreaming, whose face was loosen because he saw Seungri's face.

 

Seungri started putting on Jiyong's makeup. He deftly polished Jiyong's face. Jiyong was silent while looking at Seungri's face that seemed concentrated. And when their eyes accidentally met, Seungri just gave him a smile that made Jiyong seem hypnotized and smiled too. This repeated several times until Seungri finally finished putting on Jiyong’s makeup. When finished, Seungri immediately moved his face and put his hand on Jiyong's chin then turned Jiyong's face to the right and left to see the results of his makeup.

 

"Perfect," said Seungri, smiling so satisfied at Jiyong and made Jiyong smile with him again.

 

After finishing, Seungri and Jiyong approached Chaerin and the others who were in charge of makeup and took out wigs that Seungri had to wear. Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter