Chapter 3

Childhood Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Ji, why are you taking so long...~ let's get ready!!" shouted Youngbae when he saw Jiyong who had just come out of his house and heated up the engine of his car.

"Yeah-yeah..." Jiyong said lazily, "huuh...~ why should I use my car anyway! I don't want my car to be ride that ert Minno!!” grumbled while heating up his car which was still in the garage.

"Hurry up, Hyung...~" this time June shouted loudly enough.

 

Shortly after, Jiyong pulled his car out of the garage. Because there are quite a lot of people, Jiyong decided to use his father's Audi Q7 SUV. After he pulled out the car, he and his friends immediately said goodbye to Jiyong's father and mother who were standing at their door.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

"Which one, Seungri?" Seunghyun asked as he put his arm around Seungri while they were waiting at the airport.

"Hm... it looks like he hasn't come out yet... let's wait for a—"

 

Seungri's words were interrupted when suddenly someone huggeg him from behind. And the other looked so surprised to see the person that suddenly hugged Seungri.

 

"I really miss you, my lovely hyung..." Seungri quickly turned his head back and his eyes suddenly widened when he found out who hugged him, "Minno...?"

"Yup!! Its me...~ "Minno turned Seungri's body and hugged him again, this time from the front.

"Well...~ You're getting bigger huh, Minno," Seungri patted the back of Minno who is now higher than him friendly.

"Haha really? Where's uncle? didn't come to pick me up?" Minno turned his head to the right and left to look for Seungri's father who was his uncle.

"Ah, appa did not come, but instead I brought my friends to come pick you up"

"Hooh...~ Souka..." Minno seemed to notice the people standing behind Seungri, "So, what are you driving here for, hyung?" Mino turned his gaze to Seungri again.

"Oh, that, Jiyong's car..."

"Hehh...~ Jiyong? Is it true?" as soon as possible Minno turned his gaze to Jiyong and then approached him.

"Wow...~ Jiyong-hyung...~ you look higher than before," Minno patted the shoulder Jiyong was friendly and then embraced him, "how is your relationship with Ri-hyung? have you made a progress?" he whispered then right in Jiyong's ear and it made Jiyong's eyes widen and immediately turned to Minno.

"I don't think it is hihi..." Minno grinned softly and made Jiyong clench his fist.

"We should go home now, Minno... Appa is waiting at home," Seungri patted Minno's shoulder softly.

"Oh!! Lets go!!" Minno turned and then took Seungri's hand.

 

"Oi Jiyong, patient..." Seunghyun tried to calm Jiyong who was like a dragon who wanted to draw fire from his mouth.

 

When he was about to enter the car, Youngbae offered to drive because he knew how Jiyong's condition was, according to him, it would be dangerous if he drove. Finally Jiyong obeyed and sat in the seat next to the driver. They were all silent, except for Minno who seemed eager to tell Seungri and Seungri who occasionally gave comments or laughed at Minno's story. And when they arrived, they were immediately welcomed by Seungri's father and asked to have dinner together at their home.

 

"Jiyong… thank you for giving a ride," Seungri's father said gently to Jiyong after they finished eating.

"Ah, it's okay uncle, Jiyong is happy to be able to help," Jiyong answered politely.

"Uhm... Can you talk for a while?"

"Oh sure uncle, what's wrong?"

"Not here Jiyong... how about outside"

 

After that Seungri's father immediately moved out. Jiyong frowned for a moment did not understand but then decided to follow Seungri's father out of the house.

 

"What's wrong uncle?" Jiyong started to wonder.

"Uhm...~ thus... what do you... what do you think about Seunghyun, Jiyong?" Seungri's father asked doubtfully.

"Eh? what does uncle mean?" Jiyong asked increasingly confused.

"Ya— uhh... how to explain it..." Seungri's father looked confused.

"What exactly it is, uncle?"

"Ya— what uncle mean is… uhh...~ how is Seunghyun according to Jiyong?" Jiyong increasingly frowned, realizing that Seungri's father was getting confused.

"Uhm...~ Well... Jiyong has been a long friend with Seunghyun, right...?" he asked later and got a nod of his head from Jiyong.

"Well... son, Jiyong must know how Seunghyun is... right?" he asked again and got another nod from Jiyong.

"So this is it, from the point of view of Jiyong, how is Seunghyun?"

"Ohh...~ yes, if according to Jiyong Seungri is a good person, caring, fun... and you could say that according to Jiyong, Seungri is perfect without any flaws at all... he looks handsome and beautiful at the same time, smart... and..." Jiyong stopped his sentence briefly.

"yes?" asked Seungri's father curiously.

"Uhh, that's... he... he's quite y and seductive for a man... especially his ..." Jiyong said, looking down embarrassed to say that while scratching the back of his head that did not make the eyes of Seungri's father widened for a moment then smiled softly, "ahh , sorry uncle, it's not Jiyong's intention to— "

"Yeah, uncle knows..." said Seungri's father interrupting Jiyong's words and made Jiyong laugh awkwardly, "do you like him?"

"Of course I like it— ehh!!?? Aa— I mean, Jiyong, Jiyong likes Seungri as a friend, uncle!! ... please uncle don't misunderstand!!" said Jiyong, who was nervous, half-dead as he kept wagging his hands in front of his face.

"Yeah, uncle knows... yeah its alright, thank you, Jiyong... let's go back inside," Seungri's father entered with Jiyong behind him.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

"Oh, come on Seungri-ah... ~ please...~"

 

Today the atmosphere of the school canteen does not look like it usually does. Today the atmosphere of the canteen looks very crowded because it can be seen a group of men kneeling in front of Seungri. And can be seen too, Seungri just sighed at that.

 

"alright…" Seungri answered a little lazily, then Seungri accepted the brown packets offered by a group of boy in front of him.

"Th— Thank you Seungri-ah!!" it seemed a group of boy were very happy Seungri received their chocolate.

"Yeah… now you guys are dismiss... I want to eat..." begged Seungri miserably.

"Ye— yes!!" after saying that, they all left Seungri.

 

"hey-hey... don’t you feel, that lately Seungri rarely play or gather with us anymore..." said Daesung while continuing to look at Seungri who was eating with Minno.

"Yeah... the proof is that now he doesn't eat with us..." June nodded slowly.

"Especially since Minno came, Seungri feels even farther away," said Youngbae

"Yeah... since Minno came and went to school here, Seungri just got farther away, he almost every time with Minno," June put his head on the table.

"It feels so lonely, even though Seungri rarely talks... but it feels something strange if he's not with us," complained Youngbae once again.

 

All of them unconsciously sighed together, and that made Jiyong increasingly bowed his head. He didn't know what to do, he miss Seungri, and he didn't like it when Seungri wasn't with him. But he didn't know what to do to make Seungri spend time with him again, because the last time he was with Seungri was when Seungri was mad at him that day.

 

"O— oi... Jiyong... its alright, don't be so sad— oi!! Come on, don't do that either, cheer up Jiyong..." Seunghyun was confused seeing Jiyong's desperate expression.

"Ye— yes... don't be sad, hyung..." June also started to get confused seeing Jiyong.

"Never mind... I'm fine..." Jiyong's response and then moved away leaving his friends, and without them and Jiyong realizing, Seungri's eyes looked at Jiyong wistfully and followed his movements.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

"Come on Jiyong! This is our chance!! We rarely play with Seungri, right?” Seunghyun said, trying to encourage Jiyong so he would invite Seungri to come with them to go on the weekend.

"Bu— but—"

"Ah...~!! You slow, hyung!!" Daesung seems to have run out of patience to see Jiyong's behavior, "I'll just invite Seungri!!" he continued and then walked towards Seungri.

 

Daesung's steps stopped for a moment when he saw Minno looking fun in joking with Seungri. But that did not stop his determination to talk to Seungri.

 

"Hahha... really? then what do you do next Minno?" Seungri looked laughing crisply at the joke of Minno.

"Yeah...~ of—"

"Sorry..." their joking event was interrupted because Daesung suddenly interrupted.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Seungri turned to Daesung who was now standing next to his bench

"Thus Seungri... can I speak for a moment?"

"Of course... just say it, hyung"

"These days, you rarely walk together with us..."

"Eh? Is it true?" Seungri appeared to be surprised for a moment by what Daesung said.

"Yes, and this weekend we want to go out... and we want you to come along, can we...?" Daesung asked with a serious look.

"Uhm...~ I'm in," responded Seungri with a unique smile on his lips.

"Alright then..." Daesung's gaze softened.

"Hey, may I come along?" Minno asked suddenly.

"Of course—"

"no! You can't come! Only Seungri will leave with us...".Daesung looked cynically at Minno.

"Hyung, why is that...?"

"We want to go out with you, Seungri, and without his interruption. Because you know? Every time we want to be with you, he always interferes! And we don't want that to happen when we go out together!!” Daesung's words suddenly made Seungri angry.

"Yah! What is your problem, hyung!! Minno is my cousin! you don't have the right to talk like that! And hyung also has no right to prohibit me from being with anyone!! I’m not going with you guys! Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter