Chapter 2

Childhood Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Oh, is that so…?" Youngbae seems to understand a little about Jiyong's condition.

"Well…~ Since that day we were always together… always going to the same school. My parents were shocked when they found out that Seungri was a boy, maybe because when he was young Seungri really looked like a girl… but that didn't matter. My parents and Seungri's father have been good friends ever since… and we are like brothers… but as time goes by, I think Seungri looks even more cute like a girl. Handsome indeed… but somehow his good looks can't match his cuteness, well, that’s opinion anyway, hehe…" said Jiyong, looking awkwardly still with his frustrated face.

"Ji-hyung… if you really like Seungri, why don't you just tell him. Confess your feelings to him, or you will regret if someday Seungri falls in love with someone else…"

 

Daesung seems to be trying to cheer Jiyong. They encouraged Jiyong to express his feelings before he regretted later. Jiyong who is cool talking with Youngbae and Daesung doesn't realize that there are a pair of Seungri’s eyes that stole a glace at him.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

After the meal, Jiyong and Seungri went home together. Because indeed they are neighbors and their homes face each other.

 

"Jiyong…" called Seungri when they were in front of their house "Jiyong…" he called again because the person he called did not answer his call "JIYONG!!" he called for the third time in a louder voice.

"Yeah— yeah?! Seu— Seungri, what's wrong? You startled me!!"

"What’s wrong? I should ask you that way!! Why are you staring? Is there a problem? tell me…" Seungri looked into Jiyong's eyes deeply.

"Eh problem? Nothing, really!!" Jiyong answers Seungri's question while forming his finger into the letter 'V'.

"So you prefer talk about it with Daesung and Youngbae than me who has been with you since childhood?" Seungri's tone of voice suddenly turns cold to Jiyong making Jiyong a little surprised "okay, no problem… but just so you know Hyung, you change… you always avoid me, rarely talk to me, even never borrowing a task from me now!! Even though you always borrowed me, right?" Seungri's tone of voice began to rise and out of control.

"Bu— But aren't you do—"

"I never mind you borrowing my assignment! No matter how bad your behavior I was never angry at you!! You know that I can never be mad at you for more than 1 day!! I thought you trusted me like I trusted you… but I was wrong…" Seungri smiled wryly and his voice trembled like he wanted to cry.

"Seu— Seungri…"

"You don't even call me Riri anymore…"

"Seung—"

 

"Seunghyun… have are you home…?" Asked Seungri's father who was in front of the door cutting Jiyong who was about to speak.

 

Seungri then immediately went into the house and left Jiyong who was astonished by Seungri's attitude. Seungri's father could only be surprised to see their interaction and then followed Seungri to enter the house. Jiyong who was astonished finally entered his house while thinking. Did he say something wrong….

 

Once inside the house, Seungri walked straight to the door of his room, opened it, entered and then slammed the door’s room. Walking to his bed, he sat leaning there while holding his head.

 

"Seunghyun… what's wrong, Son? Is there any problem? let's tell Appa…" Seungri's father spoke from outside Seungri's room.

"It's okay… I'm fine… I'm just tired…" Seungri answered his father's question from inside his room.

"Hm…~ Alright… Appa will waiting for you to have dinner, okay…" After that, there were footsteps away from outside Seungri's room.

 

Seungri sighed deeply. He felt confused. Why did he become like this… what happened to him actually. Sighing once more, Seungri got up from his seat and began to undress, maybe by taking a shower he could cool his head.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

Seungri went down the stairs and walked to the dining room, Seungri could see there was his father who was busy in the kitchen.

 

"Ah…~ Seunghyun… Appa just finished cooking… sit first, okay," Seungri's father told Seungri to sit down first while waiting for the food to be ready.

"Yup, here…~" Seungri's father put a plate of food that looked very delicious in front of Seungri.

"Have a good meal, Seunghyun," said Seungri's father.

"Have a good meal, Appa," Seungri continued.

 

Seungri and his father didn't talk much at dinner tonight. Until they finished eating, they didn't even say a word. Until when Seungri was watching TV, his father approached him and sat next to him. Seeing his son who seemed to face the TV but did not focus there.

 

"Really, what's wrong, Seunghyun? tell Appa…" Seungri's father smiled softly to Seungri who was next to him now.

"not—"

"Seunghyun… I have been raising you since you were a child… I know the slightest change has happened to you… and I also know that you have never been like this… what's the matter, Son? tell Appa… I'm your Appa, right…?"

 

Seungri's father smiled bitterly making Seungri lowered his head, feeling uneasy… after all Seungri did not want to make his father worry, because Seungri had promised himself not to make his father sad just like when his father lost his mother.

 

"Uhm… okay…" This time Seungri's father smiled with relief to find his son wanting to tell him.

"Appa, you know that Jiyong and I have been friends for a long time, right…" Seungri's father nodded, "So far Jiyong has never behaved like this, Appa…"

"Usually Jiyong always borrows my tasks, usually he also tells what he experienced during a full day to me even though I think it's not important, but… lately Jiyong never did it…"

"Maybe Jiyong will know that you don't like it, and realize that you guys have started to grow up…"

"No, it's not like that Dad…"

"Then what, Son?"

"I feel Jiyong steps away from me… we rarely talk when in class now… I feel he is avoiding me Appa…"

"So that's why you're like this…?"

"It's not just this…"

"then?"

"I… I don't know what happen to me… but… I… I don't like Jiyong avoiding me… I don't like it when Jiyong steps away from me… it’s hurts, Appa… it’s hurts when I saw Jiyong is close with someone other than me…" Seungri's father's eyes widened at the words Seungri.

"Uhh… are you sure about what you said, Son?"

"Do Appa think I can still joke in this situation?" Seungri said while holding his head.

"Uhm…~ Well, now you calm down, Son… It seems like Appa knows what you are going through…" Seungri spontaneously raised his head and turned towards his father.

"What? What Is that, Appa?" Seungri asked impatiently.

"Yeah, you calm down first…" Seungri obeyed what his father ordered.

"Haah…~ Appa knows, Son… Even though Appa is a bit unwilling… but in reality you love Jiyong…" Seungri's eyes widened at his father's words about him.

"Appa… you— you kidding, right…”

"It's up to you whether you want to believe it or not, Seunghyun… but that's just how it happened… Appa also feels the same way about your Eomma"

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

"I… love Jiyong…" Seungri murmured to himself, at this time he felt in his room. He decided to return to his room after a talk session with his father.

"Haha, that's impossible, right…" Seungri tried to cheer himself up and run away from the fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter