meeting him

Love that destroys
Chapter 2 - meeting him Y/n went back to the bts mood, chanting their names non- stop together with the rest. When bts was dancing,the whole stadium was shaking slightly. Indeed an experience of a life time... y/n thought to herself. But it was going better than she thought. There was a GODDAMN FAN MEETING THE NEXT DAY!! After the concert ended, the crowds slowly disappear and soon y/n decided to go home. Ahhh... i can rest in peace now.. y/n sighed n. She then got a notification from her phone. Jen the pig: so how’s the concert?? me: THE FUKIN BEST THE WHOLE STAGE MOVED AND THEY WERE SOOO GOOFY AND NAMJOONS SOOO HOTTT She started walking as she grinned. Anddd something hit her, something hard. Y/n looks up, and to her GODDAMN surprise, namjoon was that hard “thing”. She stumbled as she stuttered “ o..oh mahgosh.. i.. i’m soo sorry!!” she apologised while bowing her head. “ it’s okay, but are you fine?” Nam joon asked in a worried tone. Y/n flushed bright red and nodded. OHMYFUKIN GOSH - her head was spinning round and round. He then asked if i was going for the fan meeting, and i was too embarrassed so i just nodded while looking at the ground. Whom knew this was going to happen?!! I felt Namjoon’s soft gaze on me, and this made my heart beat crazier. Namjoon’s pov “ Good work everyone! “ I said to the whole group, exhausted. “Namjoon, say hi to the cameraaa-“ Hoseok hyung smiled while facing the camera to me. How are they filming?? Aren’t they tired!?? i wondered. I then waved to the camera and sighed. Taehyung , Jimin and jungkook started cracking up at the other corner of the room for no reason.. i wanted some peace..... I then announced that i was going to walk around the stadium for some fresh air to clear my head. I walked down the stairs and roamed around with my mind blank, just enjoying the soft breeze against my face. Then come a girl bumping into me. She looks up at me.. She was really hot. I stared at her in awe and her apology made me snap back into reality. She had a nice mesmerising voice.. I quickly asked her if she was fine and she was blushing!! So adorable.. what’s worse, she nodded instead of talking!!! Just like a little bunny. I then change the topic and asked her if she was going to the fan meeting.She smiled sweetly and said yes. Her smile nearly made my heart explode!!! She then bowed to me once again and said bye... At least i’ll get to see her tomorrow. I walked back to the backstage to find out that the maknae line was stalking me. Authors note: Y’all how do i add spacing?? i did when i was writing with the return button but it just get squash together the time i post and review it. Thanks for reading and for you support:)