The back story

Love that destroys
“ Ugh..” y/n grunted as she wiped her eyes filled with tears. “ I was so goddamn stupid..” then she begun doing another breakdown session that usually lasts a few hours. Edward cheated on her, and they were together for 6 years. And what’s worst? He cheated on y/n for 2 years straight, WITH HER BEST FRIEND. At that same moment, her sister, Jen called her . “ What..” y/n cried with a shaky voice. “ Ya,what the hell happened to you??” she asked, shocked with y/n tone. Y/n explained the whole thing from the start till’ the end , and that made Jen came stomping down to y/n house with a surprise for y/n. “ Forget about that , here, i know you love bts and i bet it’ll help you with your heartbreak.” Jen said as she passed y/n a bts ticket. Y/n’s eyes widened. “HOW WHAT HUHH??? HOW YOU-“ “SHHHHH i got it from a colleague who’s also is an army.” Jen cut y/n off. The days passed quickly and soon the concert date came. Aish.... what should I wear?!!? y/n poundered. after a few thoughts, y/n finally picked an outfit- a bts hoodie( merch)with ripped jeans, along side a black tiny backpack and her converse. She stuffed her bag with an armybomb, tissue packet, water bottle , phone and wallet.She then sets off for the concert. As soon as y/n enters the stadium, a sea of army bombs came to greet her. literally the whole stadium was a sea of light! Then she notices the other armies wearing clothes like a queen , y/n then blushed in embarrassment, thinking her clothes were too shabby. STUPID MEE y/n cried in her head. Quickly after her embarrassment, bts came shining in. Tears of joy streamed down her face as she cheered in sync with the other armies. It was like a dream come true! But suddenly, the breakup flashed through her head and y/n remembered that Edward gave her the same album that bts was currently singing/ dancing, the Love Yourself album. She slapped her face to wake herself up, thinking, bts’s is better that that dickhead. Author’s note Hello world this is my first ever fanfic and pls don’t mind my poor grammar. Just let me know what i can work on.. Thank you guys for reading!