meeting her

Love that destroys

Chapter 6- meeting her

 

Namjoon’s pov:

 

I started to flirt with y/n with the help of yoongi hyung because i texted him for help. I couldn’t believe how cheesy i was!!

After i texted her, she replied with another cheesier text. SHE TOLD ME SHE’D CALL NAMJOONIE!!! AND OPPA!!!

 

I rolled in my bed, making a mess, while she’s making a mess in my heart. I ended up asking her out. and she agreed with my opinion. I couldn’t help smiling. If we’re going out tomorrow, she’d need some energy, and i looked at the clock.. it was already 10pm. 

 

I told her to go to sleep, and what i got nearly exploded my heart. Y/n gave a heart to me!!!! I jumped up and down in excitement. I was going to meet her tomorrow!!! She really was making me go crazy, although i only met her twice.

 

 

3rd person pov

 

Y/n woke up at 12pm, dazed. She did her homework from Friday and it was soon 2pm. She decided to order some lunch, which was jajeonmeon. After eating she took a bath and chose her outfit- an  white oversized long sleeved sweater, grey track pants, a slink bag and her converse. By then, it was already 3.20. She quickly took her phone and wallet while heading out.

 

They both met at a amusement park.

 

y/n pov 

 As i waited for Namjoon, I texted Jen.

 

Jen the pig

                                                    me:

                       Ya , so i bumped into namjoon and i’m meeting him now

 

                       ITS LIKE A FEKIN DREAM COME TRUEE!!  HE EVEN GAVE ME HIS PHONE NUMBER!!!!!

 After i send that message, I heard Namjoon’s deep husky voice called to me. I turned my head to see him waving at me. He wore a matching outfit as me, but like a super model and a mask to cover his face. How can he look like a super model while look just like an average girl? I pondered as i walked towards him.

 

 When we got closer, he called me y/n-ie.

MY HEART!!!! I looked at the ground feeling the temperature rose although it was just fall. I then gained my courage, I looked back him and mouthed, Namjoonie. His eyes widened and he giggled. I was having cuteness overload!!!!

I looked down embarrassed again, and i felt his hand on my head, and he ruffled my hair. Luckily, I don’t tie my hair. He then took my hand. His hand was so warm and big.. I blushed even harder as he did that. My heart was thumping madly and i felt his beating crazily too.