the ‘date’

Love that destroys

Chapter 7- the ‘date’

 

He then points to the candy floss stall.

    “ Y/n-ie, should we eat that?”I nodded my head and smiled, it had been a long time since i ate candy floss. We both headed to the stall and he asked for two sticks.

 

    I suspected the uncle  saw us holding hands, and said,” I hope you two have a good date!” I flushed bright red while Namjoon thanked him back. After we got our candy floss, he squeezed my hand and asked,” i guess we really do seem like a couple, huh?”  

   “ Y-yeah..” i stammered .It felt like i was in a sauna.

     “ Relax.. You can speak freely with me.” 

He told me when he saw me blushing. He then giggled.I then change the topic.

      “ Where should we go?” I said while looking up to the rides, still slightly embarrassed. 

    “ Roller coasters?” Namjoon suggested.

      “Mm’kay!” I replied as i pulled him along with me to the scariest looking roller coaster ride unknowingly. He followed behind me, and when i realised what i did, i quickly released his hand, embarrassed. 

     “ It’s okay!” He laughed. He then held my hand again. 

     “ Sorry..” I said softly. 

      “ Go on pulling me. I like it. “ He said with a soft smile, although there was a mask covering it. I was a volcano and nearly erupt as i  saw him do his smile. AHHHHHH!!! SO HOT YET CUTE!!

 

Namjoon’s pov

 

I took the initiative and asked her if she wanted candy floss. She nodded her head and smiled, and that was making me go crazy... her sweet smile. Luckily she dint realises that i was starring at her in awe.

 

When we reached the stall, the uncle saw us holding hands and thought that we were a couple... we were couple-to-be though. He than told us to have a good date. I smiled and thanked him. We do look like a couple!

 

 After we got the candy floss, i asked y/n if we did looked like a couple.She talked this time and i got to hear her mesmerising voice once again. But i sensed that she was shy, since she bright red.. It was cute!! I told her to feel comfortable around me and speak casually.

 

She then changed the topic and asked what ride we should go. I suggested the roller coaster, because it looked quite thrilling. She agreed. Before i knew it, she was pulling me along with her!! I looked at her shocked for her to do such actions, but it was fine to me, and it just made me fall harder for y/n. 

 

She then realised what she did and released her hand while blushing.. So cuteee! I told her i liked it and she could continue do it, but she looked down, still embarrassed. I then took her hand, and her warmth was passed to mine... My heart raced like crazy, and i couldn’t help but smile at her cute behaviour.