Chapter 5- the texting

Love that destroys

Chapter 5- the texting

 

“ Y/n, i would like you to open it at home.”

 I nodded in response. What was this thing soo special that i had to open it at home?

      I went home after the fan meeting, pondering what it could be. Soon after i reached home, i opened the box as gently as i could, realising he gave me a beautiful silver necklace with a small crescent dangling on the chain. Next to it, it was a piece of paper:

 

This is my phone number, and please do contact me:)

12345668- my ph

 

My eyes widened. Holy ... DID HE REALLY GIVE ME HIS NUMBER?!??But on a second thought, he might’ve just gave me a fake number... but he’s not that type of man! Butttt... After debating with myself for a moment, I finally chose to believe it. I looked at the clock, and it was only 5 pm. I think i’ll text him around 7. The fan meeting should end by then, i thought.

 

I decided to order food from mc donalds delivery and i got a fillet o’ fish , a large fries, milo medium cup and some nuggets. It was going to be a feast!! A celebration for getting Namjoon’s number.

 

time skip

It was 7 and i stared at the chat with me and Namjoon. I then typed . 

Namjoon💜

          

                                                                  me:

                         Hi Namjoon, this is y/n|

 

nono.. should i use rm or namjoon?!?? But my fat finger accidentally pushed the send button. !! If i were to delete, he may think i changed my mind to not to believe him...AHHHHHHHHHGHG!!!! 

 

As soon as i was having my mental breakdown, i felt a vibration... i looked at my phone and IT WAS NAMJOON!!

Namjoon💜

 

                                                        me:

                                   Hi Namjoon this is y/n

                                                          seen

 

Hi y/n! I thought that you’d not use my number:) 

 

thx 

   

OMGOMG !!! i was freaking out... I’m having a conversation with my bias on my phone!!!!! 

 

Namjoon’s pov 

After y/n left, my heart raced like crazy... Would she actually text or call me??! 

 

time skip

The fan meeting was over and all of us headed home. I felt a vibration and i quickly shot my phone up to check if it was y/n. But it wasn’t. It was Jackson

 

Jackson Wang

HEYYO do u wanna hang out tonight

  

i sighed. i lied to him and told him i was tired because of the fan meeting and he wailed like a baby. 

My members soon started spamming and that made me have numerous heart attacks, thinking it was y/n... I lost my hope for a moment. Then another vibration came. I looked at my phone, pissed thinking it was still Taehyung sending stickers. And to my surprise, it was an unknown number!!

  

unknown number:

Hi Namjoon this is y/n

  

My heart was in a mess. SHE CALLED Me BY MY NAME!! I rolled on my bed with excitement and replied her.

 

                                                                me:

                           Hi y/n! I thought that you’d                         not use my number:)

 

 Chapter 5- asking y/n out

 

Namjoom💜

 So how old are you? You look like you’re 18-+ years old.

                                                      me:

                         Oh i’m 21 yrs old. Sorry i addressed you by your name although you’re older.

                                                seen

Nah, it’s okay. You can call whatever you want;)

 

OMG!! Did he just send me a wINKY FACE?!? His way of typing messes my heart up, it makes me think that he’s flirting with MEE!!!!! Y/n thought as she wiggles in her bed. She giggled more as Namjoon flirted with her even more.

 

Namjoon💜

 

Can i call you y/n-ie? I think it fits ur cuteness. 

    

“ KYAAA!!” y/n squealed in embarrassment as she saw his text. She grabbed her bolster and hugs it tightly.She then decided to follow Namjoon’s cheesiness

 

                                                                  me:

                             Yep. But if you call me that i’m going to call you Namjoonie or Namjoon oppa. pick one and i’ll call you either one;))

 

y/n giggled in delight as she send her message.

 

Namjoon💜

Either  one y/n-ie.Should we hang out sometimes?:)

 

 Y/n’s eyes widened and she jumped in joy. NAMJOONS ASKING ME OUTTTT!!! she thought. She then replied him:

                                                         me:

                            Sure, anytime, Namjoonie.

 

Y/n then discussed the details with him and they were meeting the next day at 4pm.

 

Namjoon💜

I think you should go sleep soon.Goodnight? 

                                                        me:

                             Goodnight, Namjoonie❤️