Plans

The Bucket List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"AHHHH!!!"

 

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

 

"GO AWAY NOOOONAAAAA!!!"

 

Seohyun had to forcefully open her eyes because of the noise around. She took time to gain her visions before she realizes, Woojin is in the room, playing with Yoona around. "Ugh, what's with the mess?" She shot up and rubs her eyes while the two are still running around. "Aish. Yah!" she tried to stop them but they never really stop. So, she got out of bed, grabs a pillow and started throwing it to them but they would avoid that instant. And instead of stopping, they throw the pillows back. "Im Yoona!" She called out in annoyance but she ends up running around the room as the two chase her with the pillows, which causes for the feathers to spread out around. Seohyun unconsciously started enjoying what's going on as she fights back with them. Everything is a mess but it doesn't matter as long as they're enjoying it.

 

 

:::

 

 

Looking around the beach, Yoona spotted her mother is alone, watching the rest just take on the banana boat. She immediately approached her and took the space next to her on the bench and shared her drumstick of ice cream.

 

"Why aren't you joining them?" Mrs. Im asks her daughter. She used to see her daughter getting excited over water activities yet she decided to stay this time.

 

"I have experienced it a lot, Omma. I think it's best if they take turn this time. And I have already went on a boat with you guys earlier." Yoona replied as a matter of fact. "By the way Omma, what do you think of Seohyun?"

 

Mrs. Im creases her eyebrows towards her daughter. "Didn't I tell you how much I like her since she started working on the same school as me?"

 

"I know. I mean, what do you like or not like about her?" Yoona rephrased her question. She wanted to know how her mother is seeing her friend turned girlfriend.

 

Mrs. Im pause as she finds herself watching the banana boat from a far where Seohyun is on the front. She then opened in response to her daughter's question. "She's full of goals in life that's one the best thing about her. But she's also very kind, thoughtful, caring, loving to kids, always know what comes out to and also, very strategic person. If there's some problem, she always knows what to do in order to solve it. That's what I like about her. But what I don't like, her is nothing."

 

"Eh?" Yoona chuckled didn't expect to hear it.

 

"Really, there's no bad things about her. It's even frustrating because she's too perfect to my eyes."

 

"I see." Giggling Yoona smiled in amusement. She could think of 'inconsiderate person for Seohyun because of what she did during their high school but she probably has changed and her mother sounds like she likes her more than her.

 

"What about you? What do you like about her?" Mrs. Im turned the table with a teasing smile on her face earning rolling of eyes from her daughter.

 

"To tell you the truth Omma, I like her since high school. And I was rejected." Yoona shyly confessed.

 

'I was right.' Mrs. Im thought.

 

"I fell for her during high school because... " Yoona continued. "She's not liked the other girls who always think of her image. She's just naturally beautiful on her own and I admire her dedication in studies and theater. Also, she has this habit in tucking her hair behind her ear, it was too cute that I always find myself smile like fool."

 

"Yeah, you sound like a fool right now."

 

"What?"

 

Mrs. Im chuckles. "I'm kidding." She briefly caressed her daughter's cheeks. "But really Yoong, I know what you're feeling right now is love. In order to keep that, you have to make sure you and Seohyun has communication. Be open to anything so you guys will understand each other. So, it's not only one who is handling the relationship. Remember, it's always about you two."

 

Yoona smiled as she nodded, taking note on what her mother have said. "Cheers Omma." She playfully suggested as she pushed her ice cream a little towards her.

 

"What did you guys did earlier, though?" Mrs. Im asks as she casually made a toast with her daughter.

 

"It was Woojin. She came to the room and wanted to play with Seohyun but I told her she's not waking up anytime soon. So, I end up playing chasing game with her that led to pillow fighting with Seohyun." Yoona giggles, couldn't help and recall it. It was the best morning so far, she had with Seohyun so far in the resort.

 

Mrs. Im suddenly got a call which cause her to get up and left her daughter to answer the phone call.

 

Yoona didn't inted to eavesdrop but she could hear her mother's conversation on the phone.

 

"Yes. I already sent it yesterday. Just check your account. It's the only paycheck I have. I know but I can't double it this month."

 

She was reminded by that debt their family have in order to keep her father's medication. It was one of her bucket lists, to pay the debt before going back to Canada.

 

"Omma, how much do we have to pay?" She immediately asks her mother when she returned to the bench.

 

"No worries, it will be paid soon." Mrs. Im however doesn't want to share it to her daughter.

 

Yoona shakes her head. "Please tell me so I can help you with it."

 

"Yoona, it's fine. We're paying every month."

 

"But I can pay it right now. Just tell me the details."

 

Mrs. Im flicks her daughter's forehead. "It's not your responsibility."

 

"It's mine too. I earn big now, please don't forbid me to help you."

 

"Yoona don't worry okay?"

 

"Please." Yoona pouted as she begs. "It's the least I can do to lessen your burdens."

 

"You know what? Just mind your-"

 

"I will not return to my work if you don't share it to me. Omma, I owe you a lot from all your sacrifices just to give me my needs. It's time for me to pay it back. I won't be in peace if I know you're still paying for it. Don't worry about me, I can earn the money again in just months. So please, share it to me." She took her mother's free hand and smiled as she hopes she will finally agree with her.

 

Mrs. Im couldn't help and get emotional. She pulled her daughter for a hug rather and whispers, "No, Yoona. No need. It will be fully paid soon either way."

 

"But Omma."

 

"No more buts."

 

Yoona frustratingly sigh but she won't let it that way. "Please." As she begs again. "I will be happier today if you allow me." And still stubborn. Her mother was quiet for at least three minutes before she pulled back.

 

"Fine." Mrs. Im finally made a decision and with that, she shared the details about their debt through the hospital's bill on her phone.

 

"I can send them later, Omma."

 

"Talk to them first before making a transaction."

 

"Yes." Yoona flashes a bright and victorious smile but only to see her mother tearing up again. "Wae?"

 

"First the car now, this? Yoona, what's happening?" Mrs. Im is totally feeling strange since her daughter returned but she's grateful for each deeds her daughter is daughter and she doesn't want to take that for granted.

 

"There's nothing Omma." Yoona smiled reassuringly. "I just want to do this... and I hope you're happy."

 

"Yah, I'm tearing up because I'm happy I have a daughter like you. You don't even have to do this Yoona but... "

 

"I love you, Omma."

 

"I love you too, honey." Mrs. Im pulled her daughter again for another tight hug. Yoona is just too precious for her and she wishes she's always healthy, safe and sound wherever she goes.

 

 

:::

 

 

"Why do you always don't want to join us?" Seohyun asks the doe-eyed after getting a can of sprite and found her just sitting on the bench and looked busy.

 

"I told you, I don't have to." Said Yoona without leaving her eyes on the laptop. She's editing their photos since yesterday which will take time.

 

"Pretty sure there's a reason but you just don't have to share it." Seohyun replied before drinking her drink. She let out a huge exhale as soon as she felt refreshed on her dry throat.

 

Yoona looked at her in amusement. "You are getting tan." She noticed, couldn't missed it.

 

"Isn't it cool?" Seohyun grinned. "By the way, you mentioned on the bucket list you want to learn piano, right?"

 

"Yep." Yoona just nodded as she returns her attention to the laptop.

 

"Have you started it with your Unnie?"

 

"On the second day."

 

"But only that day?"

 

"Yes, because you came to the picture."

 

"Yah! How could you blame me?" Seohyun slapped her girlfriend's arm.

 

"You distracted us. I mean, you know I like you." Yoona pause and turned to see her girlfriend's reaction. The latter is starting to blush while pouting towards her. "Cute." She giggles, pinching her cheeks in the process.

 

"Anyway, do you want to continue learning it with your sister?"

 

"Wae?"

 

Seohyun took a piece of paper from her pocket and handed it. "I rented a place in the resort. You guys can use it learning the piano."

 

"Seriously you keep surprising me." Yoona took the paper and it shows a picture of musical instruments in one room.

 

"Go and ask your sister." Seohyun smiled so bright as she pushed her girlfriend gently.

 

Yoona looked around and found her sister is playing picking seashells by the seashore. "Will she actually agree?" She is hesitant especially that they're in a resort not at home.

 

"She will Yoona. Now go before the sun sets."

 

"Ugh, wish me luck." Yoona said and kiss her girlfriend on her lips before she heads to get her sister.

 

A satisfied smile showed in Seohyun's face as she watches the doe-eyed but she widened her smile when she saw how happy the deer is when her sister agrees to resume their lesson. She took the chance to approach them and tell them she got Woojin so they don't have to worry.

 

 

:::

 

 

"Ouch!"

 

"Ouch!"

 

And more hit was received from the doe-eyed as she gets the key wrong over and over again.

 

"I can't believe you, Yoong." Tiffany crossed her arms and shakes her head. "That was too-"

 

"My fingers aren't long enough to pressed the key!" Yoona complained.

 

"You will be reached it soon. So just don't complain and do it from the top." Tiffany replied as she hit her arm again. With that, the deer played the piano again and again but she's always getting it wrong. "Should we give up now?"

 

"No!" Yoona said in determination as she started playing it again. But the same result happened which made her play again and again.

 

Tiffany is just watching her sister close and would suggest her this and that. The fire on her sister's eyes to learn at least the basic is impressive for her that she wouldn't try to give up on her also. She wanted to see it fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter