the remedy to a broken heart (slow + reverb)

crazy in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]chapter seven[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]I mean I'm better than better, maybe I'm lying[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Yura was so stressed out as she got ready to meet up with Chang-Wook but she tried her best to look as calm as possible as she sat across from the man that was her baby father.

She was still very upset at herself over how this came to be but she made a choice and that was to keep her child.

Now it would be hard to see what the man currently smiling at her would act with the bitter news.

Chang-Wook was a little chatty and finally, Yura took a deep breath and looked at the handsome man across from her

“Chang-Wook I called to see you because I have something to tell you” she began and she saw as he stiffen in his seat and she had all of his attention

“I’m pregnant” she muttered, feeling like she wanted to cry because saying it out loud made it too real.

He was silent, the waiter came and set the plates in front of them and she took that distraction with open arms seeing that Chang-Wook glared at her now.

 

He did not look happy after she told him that she was pregnant.

To be quite honest she wasn’t thrilled but they both had made a mistake; a child was made in its wake but she didn’t want to have an abortion.

She was financially stable to have a child and she would never bother him if he took her choice of signing his paternal rights over to her.

“How do I know this is even my kid? This could be Lee Soo-Hyuk’s” he told her, his anger evident in his tone.

“That's what I would have hoped for, but no, the timeline fits you. I am only two months and can't get a paternity test just yet, but I will more than happily take one after birth to ease your mind,” she shot back coldly.

She could try and get a paternity test now but the procedure looked painful and had a lot of risks, and that just seemed unnecessary.

Chang-Wook scoffed at her tone and he slammed his fist on the table rattling everything on it, and almost making her jump but she kept a stoic face in place.

“This has to be some kind of joke” he commented and laughed humorlessly

“Look, I am not here to argue. I will make it clear now and always, that if you want to be part of the baby's life, you are more than welcome to but not obligated. I am more than happy to arrange something like visitations and such, if this isn't an option then I will have you sign your rights over to,” she stated again hating that she had to explain herself.

“You’re just ing with me to take my money. You couldn't take Soo-Hyuk’s so now you come and try to bleed me dry” he told her and she had to admit being called a gold digger hurt but she didn't let it show.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter