Push and Pull

Love Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR's POV

"Follow me." No matter how discouraged, how pissed, how annoyed Mina was, she followed the shorter girl eventually.

"This is our guest restroom, oh you know this place already. You shouldn't do lewd things such as kissing here, you hear that?!" Chaeyoung sure had balls to keep rubbing Mina in the wrong place with her words.

Mina just nodded without any expression, ignorance is a bliss. Chaeyoung wasn't satisfied with the reaction though, this was the first time Mina cooperated with her and it scared her. She didn't even know why, but cold Myoui Mina was something she wanted to avoid.

It almost felt like they were anticipating, Dahyun greeted as Mina & Chaeyoung entered the Intern section. When they slid that glass door open, Dahyun rose and clapped her hands while welcoming them.

Chaeyoung felt like she could die of embarrassment at that moment, while Mina giggled at the situation, Dahyun was indeed the mood maker.

"Welcome, Mina-ssi! We've been waiting for you." Dahyun stretched her hand and Mina immediately shook it while smiling, then she turned around to see Tzuyu who was giving her a small smile, "Welcome, Mina-ssi."

"Thank you, and you are?"

"Kim Dahyun and this is Chou Tzuyu. Yes, I am Korean and this pretty girl is the maknae from Taiwan, you are Japanese, we are international people. Oh right, we are also interns just like you. So no worries, be comfortable." Dahyun smiled all the time while Tzuyu smiled while glancing towards Chaeyoung, the photographer was sulky.

Tzuyu walked towards Chaeyoung and nudged the smaller girl, "What's wrong?" Chaeyoung pointed at Mina with her chin and the timing could not be any better, Dahyun and Mina were just done laughing at the coincidence of their nationalities, there was a brief silence right when Chaeyoung answered Tzuyu, "That girl is annoying."

Mina turned her head at Chaeyoung and their eyes met. Now it was up close and clear, the older girl swore to God that she had not seen beautiful brown orbs like the shorter girl had but they both knew better, they hated each other's guts.

"What?" Haughtily, Chaeyoung asked. 'Cause Mina had an unreadable expression on her.

Mina scoffed and broke the stare, "Nothing, by the way, you are also annoying."

Chaeyoung stopped leaning her back on the chair, she walked forward to Mina, "Thank you but congratulations, you are the only one who thinks like that. Right? Dahyun-ah? Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung looked at her two best friends, asking for help but the other maknaes either staring at the floor or ceiling, avoiding Chaeyoung's stare. Aren't they my best friends?!

Mina smirked when she saw that none of the two had intention to interfere, she crossed her arms defensively and stared at Chaeyoung's eyes, "Then same goes to you. I have never been described as annoying before."

Dahyun and Tzuyu felt like they were now watching a morning soap opera. Dahyun almost made a bowl of popcorn with their microwave if it was not Tzuyu who held her Unnie.

"Great, since we find each other annoying, let's do this professionally. You are a strategist, we barely will talk to each other since I'd spend more time with other Japanese girls, the content strategists. Now, let's restart what we have. Okay?"

The new intern was so happy that Chaeyoung was mature enough to reconcile, "Cool, let's restart then. I'm Myoui Mina." Mina stretched her right hand for Chaeyoung to shake.

Chaeyoung stared at the hand, she shook the hand, "Good, let's do it from the time that you have not applied for the internship here, and never applied. Now shut up and move aside." 

Now Mina was pushed a bit by her back, she was surprised with all the situation. Chaeyoung shook her hand but she said a harsh thing, what is this push and pull situation?

Dahyun felt like it was her time to save the situation, "Aigoo, our Chaeyoung is just so good at joking. Fun isn't it?" Dahyun nudged Tzuyu and Tzuyu faked a flat laugh, "Yes it is haha" Tzuyu glared at Dahyun, she did not sign up for that.

"We forget to tell you, Mina, it is our tradition to welcome new interns roughly as she is playing bad cop while me and Tzuyu are playing good cops, nonsense, right? It is, now let's move on! We will introduce to you the 'pantry', a safe haven where we gather and gossip."

Dahyun gestured to Mina to walk out of the intern section, with Tzuyu following them. More like Dahyun dragging her so it would not be awkward with just two of them.

Right before Tzuyu slid the glass door closed, "Don't forget to tell Mina that there would be a client coming today so she wouldn't be surprised when the client comes. No presentation but she needs to start working on her introduction." Tzuyu nodded and smiled as she left her best friend alone in the room. Chaeyoung was always a good girl.

Mina was more than happy to get the warm welcome from the 2 maknae, soon, Dahyun was already telling her that lunch was at 12, she could get mineral water from the pantry and there was a coffee machine that she should feel free to use too there. Then Tzuyu also told the oldest girl of the interns that someone reminded her to tell Mina, "Mina Unnie, there will be a client coming today. We used to have presentations but since you are new, you wouldn't be asked for one. Just prepare for some introduction, like your background and that you are excited to work with them."

Of all the information, this one was the most valuable. It shows that none of the members wants Mina to be embarrassed herself in front of the client and Mina should be prepared a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter