Unbelievable Interns

Love Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR's POV

In a blink Mina was now sitting on the floor, got pushed away by her savior of the day. Mina was still baffled, her lips were slightly apart, her mind was still scattered and her heart was still beating so hard.

I am doomed. Mina braved herself to look at a now standing girl who was wearing the same lanyard as she wore, they are from the same company. 

"I am sorry..." The new intern stood up and bowed deeply towards the girl, "No, I don't accept your apology." The tone was cold, coming from a cute looking girl, Mina did not expect it.

Wait, what?

"First, that was my first kiss, second, that REALLY was my first kiss, then third, I think I peed a bit, because of what? Oh right, BECAUSE OF YOU! Now, get out of my way!" Chaeyoung showed three fingers up to make her point, then she glared at the new intern before going into the cubicle Mina used before, then she locked the door loudly, Showing that she is experienced and the other girl should be warned by that.

But in reality, Mina barely moved because she really wasn't in the way, she thought to herself that the shorter girl might be just pissed off because of the incident earlier. And Mina was not even budged from the commotion Chaeyoung made. In fact, Mina almost laughed at the thought that the shorter girl peed herself, and she was actually a bit slow processing everything sometimes. Mina could not believe what just happened to her, but now she was back in her mind.

Mina made her way to the sink and washed her hands when she heard mumbles, loud ones.

"How dare she take my FIRST kiss?!" It was Chaeyoung, while peeing, Chaeyoung made a face when she realized that she really did pee a little because of the incident. Chaeyoung thought she was alone, she was really occupied by her anger she did not realize that there was sound of water running just outside of the cubicle.

Mina turned the faucet off and the mumble got clearer in her ears, "I will tell this to Nayeon Unnie, I hope she will give that girl a lot of difficult tasks, yeah, that's a good idea, urgh, I am so pissed! My first kiss..." Chaeyoung put her index finger up, rubbing her own lips softly.

Now Mina was pissed too, well, she didn't think the girl was that evil. It was purely an accident, she didn't mean to kiss that girl, she had a boyfriend anyway.

The new intern stared at the mirror, she took a deep breath, straightened up her shirt, then walked to the cubicle, stood there, waiting for the mumbling girl to finish.

Soon after, the sound of flushing was heard, then a shoe showed up below the door, pushing the door up and the door was unlocked, smoothly.

Son Chaeyoung was rolling her eyes when she saw Mina, "No, still not forgiven." Chaeyoung used her broad shoulder to shove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter