Starts with Passion

Love Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR's POV

It is the 4th year of Myoui Mina being in Korea. Years ago she had to move because her parents kept bugging her to pursue medical. Yes you might think that it was unnecessary to move to another country when obviously there was good University for other majors too in Japan.

But back then, it was a real deal though. Her Dad couldn't stop telling her that being a doctor would earn her much money and her Mom couldn't stop saying that she could get great husband who is also a doctor if she is one.

It was when Myoui Mina didn't know what she wanted but she knew that she didn't want to be a doctor.
She was positive, so she moved to Korea. With limited knowledge of the country, she survived. Thanks to Kdrama & Kpop, she learnt a lot.

Now she had almost finished her study from Seoul National University Business School, she wanted to try for a job. Even as an intern would be okay, as long as she gets closer to her dream, being the famous marketing director in Korea. She wanted to show her parents that being the doctor isn't the only way to succeed in life.

11:00 AM at TWICE Creative Digital Agency

Mina looked at the reminder on her phone, she just had an interview chance in the rising Digital Agency in Seoul.

--

"Myoui Mina." Someone from the agency called up her name, Mina couldn't lie but she felt like she was suffocated as she was nervous.

Mina needed to breath. After two breaths in and out, the called girl nodded and felt more relaxed when the one who called her smiled reassuringly, "Just relax. Ms. Park is really nice and she is just your age, you'll be fine. I've read your CV too, you'll be fine."

Mina smiled and thanked the older girl, "Thank you, Ms. Yoo." Yoo Jeongyeon just smiled and patted the younger girl's back once again before knocking on the Managing Director's glass door, "Jihyo, the intern is here."

Park Jihyo hummed and didn't stop writing down on her board, she leaned back to see the board once again and tapped her finger on her chin, "Hmm..."

Mina was standing up, didn't know what to do, she just stood there and watched Jihyo writing down, checking out her laptop at times and calculating some numbers at times.

The Director's room was not messy, it was actually quite neat, there were only a few papers scattered on the working desk beside the new macbook with black case.

There was a blazer dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter