Nayeon Unnie

Love Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR's POV

Teasing whistle was heard when Chaeyoung set her foot on Intern sections, she glared at the girl who did it, "What did you do in the restroom, Chaeng? I didn't know it takes 15 minutes to pee. And, the new girl went out right after you did. A fast learner, aren't you?" Dahyun wiggled her eyebrows, feeling even pleased when she saw Chaeyoung's fed-up face.

"I-..." Chaeyoung stopped when she remembered that she could not tell any soul about what happened, "You...?" Dahyun could not let the younger girl slip out of the teasing just like that.

Chaeyoung really was thinking hard, she turned her head to Tzuyu, hoping the youngest girl could help, but luck was not on her side, Tzuyu was now staring at her, waiting for her to answer too.

Rubbing her nape out of nervousness, Chaeyoung had made Dahyun slid her chair closer to Chaeyoung, the older girl likes to tease nervous Chaeyoung, the 'cool' and 'perfect' Son Chaeyoung everyone thought of, was now taking her camera, "The lock was jammed a bit, so I was a bit troubled. That's it. I'm going to Nayeon Unnie now. Bye."

Dahyun gripped on the back of Chaeyoung's lanyard, "Nah you are not going anywhere, you are never having trouble with the door. Spill." Chaeyoung was choked a bit by the pulling, "Tzuyu help me!"

Tzuyu just stared at the duo, "No, I'm actually in the mood for afternoon tea." Dahyun quickly pulled Chaeyoung back on her seat, "So?"

"Really, that was what happened!" Flashes of memories rushed in Chaeyoung's mind, the jammed door, the impact of the fall on her bottom, then the...kiss. Chaeyoung could not help but furrowing her brows, she closed her eyes trying to make the images gone and now she had reddened cheeks.

"Oh my God did you just get ually harassed?" The pale girl gasped at her own thought.

Well, kinda...

"No way. Look, that is all, the door was jammed that's it, please, Nayeon Unnie had been waiting for these photos, she needs to send these to the client." Chaeyoung showed her camera to her best friends, Dahyun freed her best friend since high school, "Alright. We don't want the rabbit monster unleashed."

The youngest girl nodded too, "If that's the tea, for the sake of our friendship since we were 5, I believe in you." Chaeyoung had goosebumps when Tzuyu brought their term of friendship like that.

"There is no tea, wish me luck, girls." Dahyun gave a thumb up while sliding back to her place, then Tzuyu smiled at Chaeyoung, "Good luck." Then Chaeyoung left the intern section with a smile.

--

Two knocks but there was no answer, rustling sounds were heard instead, Chaeyoung decided to make her way in, there were Nayeon and a bit flustered Jeongyeon, her favorite older sisters.

"Nayeon Unnie, the photos you asked are here, you might want to check on them first before sending them to the client." Nayeon smiled and signalled Chaeyoung to get in, while Jeongyeon let out a small cough before making her way to the couch in the room.

"Jeongyeon Unnie, you okay? You are really red." Chaeyoung said it innocently while handing the memory card to the girl with cute front teeth.

The small cough became a series of coughs, Nayeon could see that Jeongyeon was really red, Nayeon was not sure why, it was not like the first time Nayeon kissed Jeongyeon's cheek out of appreciation. Reflexively the eldest girl handed Jeongyeon her glass of water, but Jeongyeon seemed to be even redder, "I'm fine, I- I have to go. I have a meeting."

Jeongyeon was out of the room right away, Chaeyoung followed Jeongyeon with her stare, "Nayeon Unnie, what did you do to Jeongyeon Unnie earlier? She seemed to have trouble breathing."

Now it was Nayeon's turn to cough, she took a gulp of water before putti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter