The New Girl

Love Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

It was the usual afternoon when the Interns gathered in the common room that was shared with the other start up companies, "...she is really pretty."

Dahyun could hear the boys from other offices talked loudly towards one another, she just shrugged, "When will the boys learn that I am not interested in them?" Dahyun pinched the bridge of her nose while smiling triumphantly.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu blinked for a few times, surprised-not surprised at the Narcissistic behavior of Dahyun, then just continued to refill their tumblr with water, didn't even care what the older girl was saying.

"...New intern, right? Strategic or something?" Now Chaeyoung laughed as she knew for sure it was not Dahyun, "It's not you, Unnie."

Dahyun's smile turned into flat line, "I know, I was just joking too."

"Yeah sure, Unnie. The joke is on you." Tzuyu said with a smile no one can resist, including Dahyun, "God is fair indeed. With a beautiful face like you, you sure have a mouth full of toxicity."

Tzuyu just smiled sweetly, then they sat beside the boys' table, "Mina, isn't it? Her name? I bet my life that Tzuyu is more beautiful than her!" And now the boys were ogling at the three beauties beside them.

Chaeyoung smirked, "Yah Tzuyu, someone is betting his life again, he is sure that you are more beautiful than the new girl."

The youngest girl seemed disinterested, "I'll be back to office." With that, Tzuyu left the scene.

The boys followed Tzuyu with their eyes and started teasing each other, "Hey guys, who are you guys talking about though?" One of the boys almost snapped his neck due to the speed he did when he was about to answer Chaeyoung, "There was a girl coming into your office earlier, Ms. Yoo said her name is Mina. I swear to God, she is an angel sent by God for us."

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded understandingly, "Yah Son Chaeyoung, no, don't ever get close to her."

"What?" Chaeyoung looked at her Unnie, "The last time you get close to a beautiful girl, you turned into someone else."

"What do you mean?"

"You become too sweet you filled the company memory card with her photos and your design starts being too lovey dovey, and when you broke up, you become a messed up pile of artistic sadness."

"What does that even mean?"
"That means no, you can't court this Mina girl." The boys all nodded, because based on the experience, pretty girls always went to Twice Digital Agency and Chaeyoung always broke their hearts. Or, they broke Chaeyoung's heart and soon, they would never be able to see the pretty girls anymore.

Chaeyoung made a face and stood up, "Whatever, I'm going to restroom."

Dahyun stood up, "Alright boys, you all better get back to work and stop stalking the pretty girls from our office. Get a life." She left the boys, and the boys soon dispersed.

--

Myoui Mina hated herself for eating instant noodle before her interview, now she had upset stomach and... she was stuck in one of the restroom cubicle, because the lock wasn't functioning, because she couldn't find toilet paper in the cubicle and now she didn't kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter