♠️Chapter 7♠️

The Making Of:

♠️Chapter 7♠️
[Haseul]

“Hello to the national and international Casters and welcome to the Pilot episode of The Making Of” he greeted before a quick pause and turned to another camera. “My name is Sozen Lee and I will be taking the honor of hosting this show until the very end” he added.

“The show, The Making of is on a journey in finding the five protagonists to be able to debut in their very own girl group and with that the show had gone through 12 schools both in Korea and Japan before being able to have 55 talented young trainees who may have what it takes to reach the end!”

All of us clapped our hands as a screen behind him plays everyone’s audition tape. I wasn’t aware that they’d even record it when I was auditioning at school before. I could help but gasp when I saw myself there on the screen.

“Our judges had gone through each schools carefully and picked their best three to four talents. Before we go on, let us get to know our judges!”

The screen rose and there were three long white clothes hung from the ceiling to the stage, a silhouette shown. Each of the cloth had three different words on them. Dance, Vocal and Rap.

“She had choreograph dances for numerous groups both boy groups and girl groups such as Twice, Got7, 2NE1, 2PM and many other famous groups. Performed in many known events as current as performing an opening act for 2017’s New York Fashion Week. Trainees and Casters, I introduce you your Dance instructor and judge, Lia Kim” Sozen announced as a video about the person played on the white sheet.

As soon as he announced the name, the cloth rose up, revealing a very familiar face that had our gaze stuck on her’s. Even though she was just there posing, her stage presence wasn’t a joke. I couldn’t look away.

Lia Kim made her way to the judge’s table and waved to us as her greeted us to which we had stood up and bowed to. As soon as we had bowed, she took a seat at the left end of the table.

“Welcome to the show, Lia Kim. Could you say a few words to our trainees behind you?” Sozen greeted her as soon as she was sat.

She grabbed the mic on her table and started to greet back.

“Thank you Sozen. First of all, I’m honored to be the dance judge for this show.” she paused, turning to face us.

“From the audition videos I’ve watch, I could say that I could see there’s potential in most of you. The only person holding you back is yourself. If you care about what the others have, you will only fall behind. So I could only ask you to do your best and believe yourself” she continued and did a quick bow as soon as she was done.

We gave her an applause when she was done and she took her seat again.

“Thank you Lia Kim.” Sozen said before looking at the second sheet of white cloth hanging. “Our next judge is known to be from one of the best top girl group and is internationally known world-wide, She had since topped charts will multiple all-kills, topped the BillBoard Charts and earned millions of views in her solo music video. Carrying her name through music and leadership, please welcome your rap instructor and judge, CL!”

I could feel my face heat up from the excitement of seeing one of my favorite musicians right in front of my eyes. I could hear the other girls squeal in excitement as well as we applaud her as she posed and made her way to the table. She sat right next to Lia Kim who gave her a friendly hug.

“If you could, please give some word of encouragement to our trainees behind you”

CL grabbed the mic that Lia Kim held earlier and faced us. She scanned us all around and smiled.

“As you know, I am here to help you become what it takes to be the new generation of girl group but I am not her to ‘instruct’ you as they call it. Instead, I want to be the push you need. I’ve seen what the visible eye can see but right now, for you to move on to the next stage, I want to see colors in you. I want to see why you should be up on that stage one day in the future!” she said before she nodded at us.

Again, we applaud her speech.

“Finally, Ever since her debut, she had proven to have the ability to communicate through her music. Her music had become well known OST and her most popular music video currently holds over 40 Million views. A solo soprano vocalist with 3 octaves and 5 notes, please welcome your vocal trainer and judge, Ailee!”

The final curtain rose showing one of the best vocalist, wearing a white suit, smiling broadly to us. She did a quick bow before going to the table to her seat at the right side.

“A word of encouragement to our trainees, Miss Ailee?” Sozen asked her.

“Well… what to say?” she laughed before turning to us. “Hello everyone, I guess this will be our very first time meeting each other…. like the rest of the judges here, I’ve watched every single audition tapes that you did at your school. I’m sure that means you had sang at where your comfort zones was. Right now you will be tested to get out of that comfort zone and reach to the point of something you never dared to dream before. Don’t worry too much and do your best. Don’t be afraid to challenge yourself. It will all be worth the blood, sweat and tears you shed once you made it to the top”

Ailee never took off her smile as she spoke as I wasn’t sure whether I should be assured or afraid of her.

Sozen waited for a moment until she took her seat before he rose his mic to his mouth.

“Introduction passed and moving on. For today’s chapter, we will be starting off by having all of our trainees go through a grouped singing session in which our judge, Miss Ailee will go through with and rank each trainees to their classes. For our Casters’ information our Class are ranks through seven ranks. At the very top, we have the S Class followed by A Class and all the way to F rank. For today’s particular ranking, you will be singing Miss Ailee’s Don’t Touch Me as a group unless she points at you,the others’ mic will be muted so that yours will be the only one on”