♠️Chapter 6♠️

The Making Of:

♠️Chapter 6♠️
[Haseul]

“He wasn’t joking about being ready all the time” Minha whispered.

This made me realized that I still hadn’t thought of anything to show.

“What are you going to do Songhye?” I asked her, worried about myself.

“Probably rap my way through…hey, don’t worry about yourself, Haseul. You’ll be fine. Just be yourself” she reassured me with a hand on my shoulder.

Time passed quickly. The girls dance, sang and did some gag shows for their introduction.

Minha went first before Songhye.

She did a very beautiful ballet dance that really complimented her figure. As soon as she got back I just stared at her, confused.

“Who are you” I whispered earning a laugh.

Songhye went next and just like what she said earlier, she rapped a verse from the song Auditory Hallucinations by Jang Jae In featuring NaShow.

I was in awe as she rapped since I haven’t really heard girls rapping.

“Alright Haseul, you’re next” Sozen called me out, reading my name on the board he was holding.

Songhye patted me on the shoulder while Minha told me good luck. I made my way to look through the box of props and realized there wasn’t really much I could use. I looked around the room and laid my eyes on a guitar nearby.

“Can I use that guitar instead?” I asked.

Sozen looked at the same guitar and opened his mouth to say something but decided not to.

“Sure, go ahead” he said.

I went ahead and grabbed it before heading to the front.

Standing at the marked area, I picked up the guitar and as soon as he said I could begin I started to play a verse from the song called “Here I am” that I heard from a movie called Camp Rock.

As soon as I was down, I carefully placed down the guitar and faced the camera.

“Hello viewers! I’m Park Haseul from Gwanju. Just like my song, I want everyone to know that here I am! I hope one day that I will be able to sing to my own song on stage own day so please keep watching me!” I did a quick wave right before Sozen said times up.

“Alright, you did great” he said with a smile which I smiled back as I started to place back the guitar,

That was when I felt my knees kind of giving out. I didn’t realize how nervous I was before so after being able to perform, I felt much better.

“You did so good!” Minha cheered as soon as I got back to the two of them.

“I was so nervous!” I exclaimed, clutching her warmer hand.

“Oh my god, your hand is frozen” Songhye laughed.

Sozen led us back to the recording studio were most of the trainees had sat down at.

By the entrance, we were given our name sheet that we were supposed to wear over our neck and tie around our body. Since we haven’t really been ranked, this was probably to help the instructors to call our names just by look at the name sheet on us.

The filled the rows from the back, leaving the nine front rows at the front unoccupied.

I sat together with Minha and Songhye and waited for the first day of recording to start.

Sozen, who had changed from his casual look to a more host-like clothing stood on the stage, getting reading as the camera crew got reading to start.

The staff behind camera told all the trainees to quiet down as they started to roll.