I want to bite (you)

A dribble of life

Plush.

"Watch it Kim." The younger boy shoves him harshly but Sunggyu couldn't care less, having his mind wrapped around something else. His face is in his resting--face mode, and with his short hair, he looks as if he hates everything and everyone - which if you count Woohyun in the equation - is fair enough.

But contrary to the popular belief, he doesn't hate the boy.

No.

He lusts over him – over his thick lips especially, which muddles thing up even further – at least for Sunggyu, but eh.

(Not that Sunggyu make best choices.)

He tries not to think about it him constantly, and in doing so, he acts what he know best – picking up fight with the younger.

It's easy, being tired over practices, being cramped in the small house with 10 other trainees, and the need to ing show off who's better, Sunggyu and Woohyun would always always engage in fight.

Woohyun would take it very personally, convinced that Sunggyu is trying to take his position as the main vocal in their soon to be group (which is not far from the truth.)

Meanwhile with Sunggyu, he's just trying surviving not kissing those lush lips every time the fight happens. Because Woohyun has this nasty habit of biting his lips when he's angry.

Lush - Red - Swollen.

Sunggyu can't take it.

"What's your problem with me?" Woohyun pushes his stubby finger on Sunggyu's chest.

Your lips, Sunggyu thinks, "You." Is what he nonchalantly says, seeing the younger boy colours red up his neck to his ears. His eyes linger a bit on the area. Yes he'd like to bite those also.

" you." Woohyun seethes angrily.

Sunggyu's eyes snap back to the younger's face, searching for his reddened lips first thing.

Oh he's irresistible.

"Okay."

His answer catches Woohyun unguarded. "W-what?" He stutters.

"I said okay." Sunggyu reiterates and takes advantage of the situation to pull Woohyun closer to him, and finally he gets to taste those thick lips in between his and oh it's everything he ever imagined of and somehow, more.

He bites into them and Woohyun gasps.

He expects Woohyun to push him away, maybe throw a punch or two. He does not expect the quaver sound escapes the younger's throat at his demeanour.

Sunggyu smirks into the kiss and pulls away to taunt him. "I like you better like this you know."

Woohyun pushes him away after that and stormed off to their room.

Sunggyu the saliva residue off his lower lips.

Now he craves more.