First drabble

A dribble of life

Domestic woogyu having triplets (daddy hyun n mommy gyu) + fluff – Woogyushipper24_
“I know you mentioned wanting kids but I didn’t expect this.” – EdwardHisTopazEyes

ok this is based on this prompt and this sentence sent by these two people. thank you for sending me feedback. i hope you guys like it. 

 


 

“I know you mentioned wanting kids but I didn’t expect this.”

Sunggyu smiles at the man in front of him, cradling two out of three babies – their babies – in his arms. He knows Woohyun say that out of utter happiness. Yeah well, he should.

After all, they just have kids.

Their third child is cuddling Woohyun’s arm, babbling happily – his other one is used to carry the big bags filled with the changing cloths, diapers, and bottles of formula.

“Should we just hang out at home and buy all the supplies online?” Woohyun asks, clearly exhausted even before going out, which they are planning to do at the moment. “The kids won’t know the difference.” He says afterwards, as to strengthen his argument.

His other half just simply rolls his eyes at him. “Come on husband. We’re going to the mall whether you like it or not.”

“But Gyu,” he whines, “I’m tired.” As he should, like any other new parent out there who just welcome their child, (let alone 3 kids?) He’s not getting much sleep for the past three months. As well as Sunggyu.

Sunggyu turns to glare at him – that effectively shushes him up. “So do I, but we owe the kids, it’s their 100th days living with us after all.”

Woohyun pouts. He puts the bag down temporarily so he can fix Hansol’s jacket. “Your appa is being a meanie Hansol-ya.” Hansol, in return, reaches for Woohyun’s hand on his shirt, trying to pull it into his mouth, oblivious to his father dismay.

Sunggyu chuckles lightly. “Now be a good father and go put the bag in the trunk. We need to put them in the car seat next. You know how long that take.”

Woohyun pouts but he yields on without saying a word. He walks out the house before Sunggyu, struggling with the heavy bag and the wriggling baby on the other hand.

“Come on kids, let’s get outside before your dada start calling for me.” Sunggyu talks to Hanbyul and Handeul as he straightens their jackets; it’s still winter he doesn’t want them to catch cold. The kids babble at him as if agreeing with what he just said. He smiles, delving down planting kisses on both of their cheeks one each.

Like he has predicted however, Woohyun pops up at the threshold again a few minutes later, with a frown decorating his face. Hansol is trashing around in his arm and Woohyun has to coo him, rocking the toddler gently. “Hansol is protesting when I tried to strap him into the car seat. He doesn’t want to be put down.”

“Aigoo,” Sunggyu coos as he walks towards the pair; Hansol always gets cranky whenever he’s to be strapped down to the car seat. And often than not, whenever one of the triplet starts to cry, the other two would follow, so they have to make sure Hansol doesn’t break full-on crying or else, they would have a set of triplets to calm down. That would mean delay in plan and they can’t have that. It’s important for them to make the trip today as the 100th days celebration would be held next week. There’s still so much to do including booking a place for the event as well as buying hanboks for their adorable sons. All in all, Sunggyu can’t wait to see them in tiny hanbok and no amount of crankiness would stop him from having that.

Hansol, at recognizing his appa’s presence, turning around in Woohyun’s grip and making grabby hands at the other man, his whimper getting prominent.

“Aigoo, who upsets my baby?” Sunggyu coos, but his hands are tied, so he can’t pick him up. “Eung? Is it dada?”

Hansol’s whimper increasing at the tone Sunggyu is using, plus with quavering lips. Clearly upset that Sunggyu still hasn’t pick him up.

“Do you want to take him? I can hold Hanbyul.” Woohyun offers but his husband just shakes his head no.

“It’s fine. Your son is just being stubborn, like you.” He says teasingly, looking at Hansol’s reddening face and the pout hanging low on his lips – a carbon copy of Woohyun. Handeul babbles incoherently in his arm, spreading drool all over Sunggyu’s cheek and Hanbyul is blinking silently on his other arm, probably thinking ‘why is his brother upset?’

“He’s yours too.” Woohyun quips back defensively but there’s no heat in his words. He catches Handeul’s tiny hand in his and kiss it. Handeul smells like kid’s lotion and Woohyun loves it.

“Luckily, that means I know just how to coax him.” Sunggyu says with a satisfied smile. He diverts his attention towards his son again. “Let appa fix it for you Hansol-ya.” He does the next best thing he can do with scarce way to coax his baby without holding him in his arms – rubbing their noses affectionately. Hansol loves nose rub, just like Woohyun.

Hansol calms down at the touch, whimpering lightly. Woohyun gently rocks him up and down, smiling at the scene. “See Hansol-ya, I told you it was okay. Your appa can make it better right?” Hansol turns around again at Woohyun’s voice, curling his tiny fists into his dada’s front and hides his face on the chest.

“He’s just like you whenever he’s upset.” Woohyun says after a while watching Hansol settling down with fond eyes.

“How?”

“Always calming down by resting over my chest.”

Sunggyu snorts but doesn’t deny – it’s true. “Come on, we need to go now or we’re going to be late.”

“Yeah okay let’s go.”

This time, the whole strapping down the kids into the car seat ordeal goes smoother with Sunggyu help. In a jiff, he has all the kids strapped down with less fuss compared to Woohyun with Hansol earlier.

“I don’t know how you did it but you’re amazing jagi.”

“Oh don’t flatter me much, I had my practice.”

“On whose baby?”

“On you.”

“Gyu!”

“Eyes on the road yeobongbong. And don’t shout you’d startle the kids.”