003

1004 Night Cafe

"So Wonwoo-ssi, how long have you been coming here?" Mingyu asked, as his stare went back and forth from Jeonghan and to his newly found acquaintance. "A few months ago after a friend of mine started talking about it" Wonwoo replied, actions similar to Mingyu’s. There was really something mystical about Jeonghan that made everyone so interested at him; aside from the fact that he is very, very handsome.

"I see we both like Jeonghan" Mingyu said, which caught Wonwoo’s attention as he chuckled at the latter's remark. "Everybody here likes Jeonghan" to which Mingyu also didn't deny as well. From almost every compliment Jeonghan receives every day, he never became too proud nor too shy, but also didn't waver to any who gave the same remark to him as well.

"Well I guess that's undeniably a fact of course. Are you perhaps younger than him?" Wonwoo looked at Mingyu and nodded in response, as he asked the same thing to which also received a nod. Mingyu looked over at his wristwatch "I’ll be going now Wonwoo-ssi". Wonwoo stared at what Mingyu was doing and looked at his watch as well. "Then I’ll be going with you too Mingyu-ssi. It's getting late too" he said.

Jeonghan who was busy making a few more frappes stared at the two tall boys standing beside each other as he smiled. "Take care, the both of you" he said as the two guys bid goodbye to Jeonghan with tints of pink on their cheeks, and left the store; Mingyu opening up the door for Wonwoo and went out as well.

Jeonghan smiled more widely as he stared at the two. "Have you made another match again boss?" Soonyoung asked quietly to his boss as his stare also followed Jeonghan’s gaze and back at him. "We'll just have to see Soonyoung-ah, I’m not a god who predicts the future" Jeonghan replied and went back to what he was doing, the smile still unwavering.

About an hour was left before they'll close the store as fewer customers came in, and most of them didn't stay for too long and asked for quick orders. 15 minutes more before the store closes and Soonyoung and Chan was in the middle of cleaning the store when another customer came in.

The two employees looked surprise at the customer as it was unusual now to get customers when there is only fifteen minutes left before it closes. The surprising customer just walked forward to where Jeonghan was standing and tapped his finger on the counter to get the owner's attention.

Jeonghan looked up to who it was and a shock appeared on his face but faded quickly. "Your order?" Jeonghan asked as it was also unusual for him to get customers almost at closing time. "Just one iced americano would do" the customer replied. "How many shots would you—" “Two shots would do" the customer cut Jeonghan off, as he nodded and started making this customer's drink.

Although it was indeed unusual, he still made the customer's drink, giving it to him with a smile. "Soonyoung-ah, Chan-ah, you can go ahead now, I can clean the rest myself" Jeonghan said, signaling the two employees to leave now, to which they both gladly complied; although quite curious as to who the man was, and if it was someone Jeonghan knew.

Once the two was bid their goodbyes to their boss, Jeonghan continued cleaning and looked up again to the customer who was staring intently at him. "If you'll stare at me like there's no tomorrow mister, then might as well take a picture of me if you want" Jeonghan remarked as he continued washing the equipment they had just used, as well as the cup that the customer just used.

"I would want to Jeonghan-ssi but I’d rather keep memories with my eyes and engrave it into my heart than with my phone" the customer replied and gave a sweet and gentle smile to Jeonghan. And for the first time at some point, it tugged the owner's heart, a small blush creeping on his cheeks.

"Anyways, Jeonghan-ssi, it's been a while since I last saw you and I just want to say I missed you" he said again before standing up and went out, leaving Jeonghan aghast as he stared at the silhouette who is nowhere to be seen now.

Jeonghan then wondered to himself, had he met the guy and if he knew him a long time ago. And although he has received lots of "I miss you" from his regular customers, this recent one sounded more special as if he was longing for Jeonghan and it made Jeonghan sad at some point but shrugged it off and continued what he was doing.

 


💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Yey! Finally an update for y'all! I actually have written this days ahead even before I had uploaded this story and it took me a little while to update again because I was having just about second thoughts again if I should continue this or not. But well, it would be a waste of time if I do so. So here it is! And sorry if this, and the previous chapters were a bit short but I'll make sure to have it longer next time <3. Anyways, don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote, if you give this story a thumbs up! 

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎