001

1004 Night Cafe

It was a cold afternoon winter as the 26-year old Jeonghan walks in the street of Seongdong-gu to his café. it opened not long ago and much to his surprise, it boomed than he ever expected it. having been able to buy the old Pledis Entertainment Building intrigued everyone passing by or have known it, and so the story goes.

He opened the door and the lights setting up the café which is about to open in a few hours. he started prepping and sanitizing again every equipment and went over the ingredients necessary for making beverages. it wasn't just a café alone but actually serves both alcoholic and caffeine beverages, thus a night café.

The front door soon tingled, as Jeonghan looked up to whoever it was, only to see Chan, his youngest employee who just turned 21 enter the premise. although you could start working part-time at the age of 16, Jeonghan wanted his employees to be at a more mature age since it is unlikely for 16-year olds to work late at night.

Chan also happened to past by not long after he turned 21 as the store also looked intriguing and he was in much need of money. needless to say, Jeonghan was also very generous enough with the amount of salary he gives to his employees which makes everyone's curiosity grow as to how rich he actually is. but of course, his private life remains a secret.

The front door tingled again as 25-year old Soonyoung enters the store pumping everyone's mood up as he roars his usual "Yaya~!", and greets his boss with respect before going to area.

Jeonghan sat in one of the stalls in the counter as he stared quietly in the empty space, both employees' attention to him. yes, he only had to employees; and yes, he doesn't need much people and that was what also brings Jeonghan in peace, although he would always talk with almost everyone in his brightest smile, he doesnt really want to feel overly responsible with people relying to him and so he decided to hire a few people only.

Well that is if someone would be interested to apply... to work at the store, of course.

 


💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

quite a crappy ending you say, anyways this is really just an introductory chapter on who is who at 1004 Night Cafe!

don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote if you give this story a thumbs up! 

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎