002

1004 Night Cafe

Jeonghan stood in front of the door and stared outside as he saw a few people starting to line up outside the store. "Ready now boys, its showtime" he said with a cheeky smile and turned the tag with the word open facing in front, and the store's name now lit up.

Customers started flooding in as some sat on the stalls in front of the counter all staring at the usual star of the night, Jeonghan. He started mixing and making drinks from the customers' orders, as well as interacting them once a while.

"So I heard Jeonghan-ssi, that you are running this store alone?" a random question popped from one of the customers, pressumingly Seungcheol, who was a regular. Jeonghan replied with a timid "Yes" and made eye-contact with him before handing out his drink.

"How hard is it then?" Seungcheol asked as Jeonghan noticed his urge to engage Jeonghan into a conversation with random questions popping from nowhere. Jeonghan chuckled at the doe-eyed man and said, "It's not hard unless you stop bugging me with these questions, young man" and winked afterwards.

Seungcheol chuckled back in reply amused with the owner's response and raised both of his hands as a sign of defeat, handing over the pay to chan and left the store. "Jeonghan, was the customer just now offended?" Chan asked, worried that it may affect Jeonghan's business afterwards.

"I doubt he did. and I do believe he'll be coming back again tomorrow" Jeonghan replied back with a smile as confidence oozed within him.

Another customer came in sitting at the exact same place the Seungcheol guy sat at, ordering a drink from Soonyoung and now his attention was directed to Jeonghan who was also talking to another guy.

After a few minutes, jeonghan noticed him and walked to him. "Hello Jeonghan-ssi" he said and smiled. Jeonghan smiled back, "Hello Mingyu-ssi, anything special coming up?". "Not much, I just wanted to see you" Mingyu remarked which made the owner laugh. "Nice try Mingyu-ssi" Jeonghan said in reply.

"I wasnt kidding really but of course I had a lot of things coming up" Mingyu said again as he stared at his order that arrived a few seconds ago. "Work? family? love life?" Jeonghan asked as curiosity sparked up. He wasnt really the type to nose himself to other people's businesses, but if the latter is willing to open up, then he'd be willing to listen too.

That was one of the things that attracts customers to jeonghan. He had been a matchmaker, adviser, consoler, and many other that you needed him to be; which made everyone more curious of Jeonghan.

"Actually its more of work, but if love life, then that would be you" Mingyu cut off his trance of thoughts and laughed again at the taller's remark. "Second attempt failed?" Jeonghan nodded in response. "I'm not the boy for you Mingyu-ssi". Just then, another customer sat right beside of Mingyu and ordered a latte to Jeonghan, to which the owner gladly took.

This customer was rather sharp looking and his round-rimmed glasses would somehow make him look cold, but of course he gave off a sweet smile to jeonghan as he received his order.

"What have you been up to Jeonghan-ssi?" the guy asked, as mingyu also couldn't help but perk his ears up from the conversation. "I'm doing perfectly fine Wonwoo-ssi, doing business and the like" Jeonghan replied. "How about your daily life?" Jeonghan shrugged in reply and smiled at him. "Not much really but I have lots of customers to tend too so I'll be back to you soon" Jeonghan paused as he stared at the two guys in front of him and a small smile appeared on his face.

"How about...you both talk while im gone?" Jeonghan suggested as if he was proud of his idea and left. an awkward air filled the two and chuckled as they stared at each other. "My name's mingyu". Mingyu greeted first and handed out a hand, to which the latter gladly accepted. "Wonwoo".


💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

i've decided to let this story flow in a slower pace so that y'all would get to know the characters more! thank u to the new subscribers!

and if u haven't, don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote if you give this story a thumbs up! 

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎