SERENDIPITY FIVE

SERENDIPITY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SERENDIPITY  - (A PLEASANT SURPRISE)

Jimin was shaken from his slumber. The first thing he saw is taehyung.

"Is this even possible?" the pixie fairy was puzzled.

taehyung quirk his brows, answered jimin. "what's possible?" jimin sidely jump in the side of bed, seeing taehyung infront of him.

"I mean, you! Look at you. You are well so alive infront of me."

taehyung was confused. "Should I be sick?" telling it to jimin straightly in face, the fairy finds it cute and hilarious. "Can you just pinch me?"asking the latter

"Oh- sure! Don't worry." taehyung pinching the fairy so hard that he can feel that's its ripping from his skin.

"Is this even true? You and me together!"jimin managed to speak that again despite being scared this might be a dream. He can't calm his nerves.

taehyung replied, "there's you and me. You and me. I am you and You are me. Here to see you. Should I touch you?" asking for permission if he can touch the fairy.


The fairy, lets taehyung touched him and tracing each corner of his face.

"You are acting strange, my angel" Taehyung blurted out his thought.

forehead to forehead they are looking and staring at those eyes who glows and iris keep expanding as they keep whispering, i love you's to each other.

They end up hugging, which taehyung was worried that the fairy might be sick or something.

"You stink, my angel. Hurry up and washed up"taehyung stated.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You passed out after plucking the magical flower. I have been saying to you that wore that thing, but you don't!" The nagging starts and jimin being in daze.


"What?!" still in puzzled.

"you inhaled the scent, plus you maybe misread the book from the magical island book. Jiminssi~"taehyung teases him

"Pardon?"

"I was saying, you say gibberish thing about the island crumbling and It's been you are wrong, all along" human explained and added "you told me few weeks ago that this island will begin to crumbled yet here we are still staying here."

"Why are we still here?"asking him and jimin apologizing to his soulmate, saying "sorry and where did you get that info. Baby bear?"

"Goodness!"taehyung screamed in annoyance.

"Okay, Maybe It's my fault misleading you into that info."

"Yes, you did! You've been sleeping for a week already." his soulmate telling him that he's been sleeping soundly while being distressed sleeping.

"I am worried about you and even thought you are dead honestly. but, namjoon hyeong told me, It's natural to sleep having inhaled the scent of the magical flower" carefully explaining to the fairy.

"Back to that, I am not yet done nagging at you! You scared me to death! I was crying while going back holding you in my back." Taehyung started to break down in front of the fairy and jimin pulled him to comfort his lover by kissing the top of his head, kissing his cheeks and showering him lot of kisses.

"I keep telling you to cover your damn nose, yet you disobeyed me."

"I'm sorry baby, forgive me!"saying to taehyung sincerely.

"Okay. I forgave you. What If I didn't met namjoon hyeong that time before we went hunting for the flower. I am thankful I met namjoon asking what to do."

The fairy smiled and interlocking their hands.

"Tell me. What namjoon hyeong told you. Flashbacks baby.."

"Ahh- that thing. Yeah I should do flashbacks from that time. firstly you should shower first. I told you to be obedient!"the nagging starts again.

The fairy obliged to shower and hide his wings at his back. After the fairy showers, taehyung started to retelling what happened meeting with namjoon.



*

1 WEEK AGO...

*

2HOURS BEFORE LEAVING TO BEHOLD THE MAGICAL FLOWER


Human taehyung suddenly bumping namjoon accidentally.

"What's up?" Greeting him with s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter