SERENDIPITY TWO

SERENDIPITY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I AM YOU, YOU ARE ME.
 
jimin's centric

A busy day for a pixie fairy from the magic island. everyone are anticipating to see their other half from another universe called earth.

entering the magic shop reserving a room for him as instructed from the higher up's. seeing his non-related brother seokjin smiling like an idiot. 

"hyung you look creepy from a far and if I(we) look more closely its more creepier."the pixie fairy jokes

"stop being mean to me jimin-ah! today is the day~ each of us will get to see their profiles I mean we will get to see our destined partner. we, everyone needed to struggle first to be in each other's arms"older whines. 

It was exhausting thinking that they need to solve problems from the remedy to this magic island.

the pixie fairy had finished reserving a room and get every necessary things taehyung wants. yes! he saw his partner handsome face (from yesterday meeting with higher up's) but what if he's not good(enough) or they won't clicked to each other. that's more frantic and stay still compose and calm even though his inside worries.

each time capsules are in order. those capsule(s) from near seashore and everyone are amaze. birds are singing and ocean waves are happily dancing with them. the fairy is excited watching from a far. deadleaves are coming back to life when each person from earth reach the island. jimin casually pouts and get tired from waiting. the fairy saw his other non-related brother coming have a fleshy dance moves will makes your heart moved once you see him dancing wildly with passion.

"hobi-hyung!!" pixie exclaimed and slightly get irritated by the older presence.

he's still busy watching from a far when quickly stay focuses which is which. seeking where might his partner and heartbeats are fluttering, stomach are churning more likely there's a butterfly inside of it. those feelings are the excitement from the beginning. those childlike smile makes him more nervous than ever. his trail of thoughts got cut off when the elder choking him urgently then a smirk showed infront of his face. "HOBI HYUNG!"gripping to the older as he felt like he's out of breath but still letting the elder do it. (what a kind of masochist we have here.) Jhope let go of his neck and jumping in happiness together with him. They dance and dance until satisfied.

jimin realize and his real eyes shimmered seeing in flesh the childlike smile that's where real journey starts. the pixie fairy bid goodbye to jhope and itching following taehyung. he receives a call that he was needed to go work. scared to leave his partner alone he got a text from seokjin that taehyung entered the magic shop. a sighs relief let out from the fairy's lips. 
jimin knows taehyung is in good hands now and goes back to work making his best at everything.

night comes the pixie fairy decides to visit the library in a rush hour. he felt like going there and get books to research for what to do's and don'ts. there's a book that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter