SERENDIPITY THREE

SERENDIPITY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DESTINY ( is jealous of us. just like you, I'm scared. )

As the sun rises, the waves continue to flow just like that, Taehyung thinks that the whole world is different from yesterday, and falling to those shimmering colored gazes with deep blue ocean eyes calling taehyung's presence; he became Jimin's flower. The time has come with that Taehyung has been the one waiting by the fairy all along after many years. When it became cold and blooming, flowers glowed with Moonlight giving blessing to the pair, Taehyung's eyes suddenly opened as he felt coldness without Jimin's warmth, he comfortably hugged the latter. Despite being cold withinin the night while sleeping next to each other, he feels everything is so right.

-

Being disturbed first thing in the morning isn't his thing by means, a grumpy taehyung wiggly jiggly in bed. The fairy was poking his cheeks and telling him to open his eyes and eat breakfast with him. Taehyung is up and on the way to bathroom, washing his face and brushing his teeth. Despite being grumpy, he still make his way to follow jimin downstairs to join him to eat breakfast.

.

J - i - m - i - n , taehyung saw a pen and starts writing jimin's name on a piece of tissue paper. While waiting for their food as jimin insists on getting their food - indeed an angel sent from above. His stomach starts to rumble as time passes and he saw seokjin waving. Eyes blinking in wonder and confusion seeing namjoon with seokjin. He thinks that there is a progress with their relationship. Jimin is now in their shared table together with the elders. "I asked them if they can eat and share breakfast together with us" the fairy whispered through his ear. 

He nodded and fixed the plate on the table. "Good morning" beaming a smile and exchanging greetings. 

They shared some stories while eating and taehyung, realized jimin is indeed a blessing for him as he gets to know more of the fairy. There's a sensation inside, clenching his hand and putting his fist to his chest. It was beating fast, it feels so alive. Getting chills from it and being afraid what awaits for them as the universe is finding ways to hold jimin more in taehyung's embrace. He stopped those thoughts from his head and joined the his friends happily, together with jimin. They can do it, finding a precious flower. Their breakfast ended wonderfully to that extent as namjoon break his plate after eating, they all shared glances, laughing in unison. Finding the situation funny.

-

The moon greeting them hello for tonight. Taehyung rambling words as his confidence went down, for he decided to be honest and wanted to express himself. Being glad that jimin takes care of him very well and felt morally inlove to the latter, being giddy when he's beside the fairy, seeing those eyesmile makes taehyung heart flutter inside. Guiding himself to his room where, he can stare at jimin's back and the fairy was waiting for taehyung.

The fairy spoke "you are already here~ I was waiting for you and we can sleep next to each other, I love sleeping beside you." The fairy confesses.

"is it common to have shooting star here, jiminnie?" curiously asked the la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter