SERENDIPITY FOUR

SERENDIPITY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ZEMBLANITY ( opposite meaning of serendipity. )



Since the creation of magic island, Jimin is always alone with like family-friends. everything was destined, knowing that and he let it happened.

That night he came back just alone, alone without Taehyung, and seeing things in their island is an odd feeling for Jimin.

There are changes, the night sky seem more colorful than before. He knew, it is the end of this magical island. Each fated pairs were back with their partners but only jimin came back alone. There's a myth tale that wintersweet is a strange breed flower from earth, and luckily the flower blooms in the island except that the flower withered when planted in earth.

A strange mystery history, where there's a pair of two who found destiny without having the time capsule chosen. It's like the two who found their own destiny and both reaching out their hands to each other that's how the fate bring them together.

The couple was totally different, a winter bear and calico cat. It was odd yet opposite atleast attracted to each other.

Through infinite centuries and beyond that Jimin and Taehyung were lovers in previous life and maybe in the next too. Both always find way to see each other and solve like mathematical formula and will live eternally together.


Reds, greens and greys are all the fairy can see. He simply confide himself in a room with mirrors, laying comfortably in bed, thinking what he must do to see his lovely bear taehyung?

Seeing himself in the mirror, Jimin looks pitiful and doesn't even bothered smiling to his reflection.

A room with lots of masked hidden inside his heart. Getting chills when he gazed the mask staring at it, Jimin feels sad because those eyes seems so full of sorrow.

Looking from those windows, a sky full of cloudiness. Lost in translation, suddenly he burst into tears while drowning in misery away from Taehyung, he felt incomplete and loss.

In the corner of the room. a glint of light through the magical flower, touching it gently wintersweet emitting a scent like Taehyung. He misses Taehyung more. He cried until no tears and it came dry.

Jimin's head tilt and slowly closed his eyes, thinking maybe this is just nightmare, a sound perk up his ears like it's a ringing bell.

Stil the fairy managed to sleep because there's a voice through his ears singing lullaby for him.

.

It keeps getting worse as he tried closing his eyes, a roller coaster ride from the depth of his feeling. He dozed off and started dreaming again. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter