SERENDIPITY ONE

SERENDIPITY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "A CREATION OF UNIVERSE"

Scientists believe that our universe began with one enormous explosion of energy and light. which we now call the "Big Bang." Taehyung read that aloud. The young man reading the book eventually throw himself in the bed. letting the book fly somewhere else.

Firstly taehyung checked his appearance in the mirror before getting his laptop. his body felt super bloody boring. accidentally he clicked an anonymous website called "magic island" the lay out are amazing like it is out of this world with blue and purple color stars in galaxy.

the young man jumped out gently in his bed and looked around. seeing a blue sky with birds chirping an awe blurt out from his mouth. A gentle sunlight touches his smooth skin makes him feel relax. It's a new unknown island as he can see but he wondered why he is here? Is he also in journey in the back of his mind. he remembers reading in the website "you've been invited to our magic island. clicked Yes and if No. close the window" but this young fella is curious what was the magic island is about...

while walking around in the island he saw a shop called, "magic shop" tilting his head and he isn't sure but he make his way entering the shop with a nervous feeling but excited inside his heart.

Upon his arrival in the magic island. there's someone hoping to see him in flesh but he can't yet meet him. that person walk away as taehyung giving a child like smile make his heart flutter. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter